• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
bill gates made sure that pretty much every computer made had his operating system, now he is making sure that everyone in the world has his vaccine (which is not a vaccine)

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're preaching to the choir bro.

I'm The first on here to take the piss and insult ANY type of protest. They don't fkn work, they piss off normal people and in this case all they done is push the lock down further and/or bring in stricter rules.

I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I don't think anyone at any protest has an IQ over 20.
Yesterday showed that it’s possible to have an IQ in the negatives.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
first of all i think you have some sort of working relationship at the piece of shit monopolist company microsoft so you might be in love with the bill gates and should excuse yourself from commenting or at least disclose it, but people cry conspiracy when bill gates continues his monopoly ways and blocked moves to make the vaccine open and accessible by fighting for the intellectual property rights, proving that he is in it for the money

also did i mention his vaccine is not a vaccine, people are probably going to need a shot again in 2022 and 2023 etc *cash register sound* ($$$$)

$50b, $50b, $50b, $50b
Still nothing to suggest the virus is fake or the vaccine doesn't work.

The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting the virus, nor has it ever been portrayed by the experts that it does. Nor has the strategy been to get vaccinated to eradicate the virus, Gladdy(ewww) has said numerous times, its to prevent mass hospitalisations (which have been seen in other countires during outbreaks).

And yes, you will need a new shot every year. A virus is an advance, fast evolving organsim.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
first of all i think you have some sort of working relationship at the piece of shit monopolist company microsoft so you might be in love with the bill gates and should excuse yourself from commenting or at least disclose it, but people cry conspiracy when bill gates continues his monopoly ways and blocked moves to make the vaccine open and accessible by fighting for the intellectual property rights, proving that he is in it for the money

also did i mention his vaccine is not a vaccine, people are probably going to need a shot again in 2022 and 2023 etc *cash register sound* ($$$$)

$50b, $50b, $50b, $50b
guess the flu vaccine isn’t a vaccine either

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol. Doubt it nash. They wouldn't. Because there is more backlash against the protesters than support for them.
Yup. The "elites" are blasting off into the outer atmosphere and coming back and telling us how fragile the planet looks. The only people the protests rattled was other ordinary working people.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Still nothing to suggest the virus is fake or the vaccine doesn't work.

The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting the virus, nor has it ever been portrayed by the experts that it does. Nor has the strategy been to get vaccinated to eradicate the virus, Gladdy(ewww) has said numerous times, its to prevent mass hospitalisations (which have been seen in other countires during outbreaks).

And yes, you will need a new shot every year. A virus is an advance, fast evolving organsim.
actually yes it has been portrayed that the vaccine stops the virus because they named it a vaccine, usually a vaccine makes you immune from the disease, they should call it the covid medicine but it doesn't have the same ring to it

ah yes! a new shot every year, this is excellent news for their bank accounts

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
actually yes it has been portrayed that the vaccine stops the virus because they named it a vaccine, usually a vaccine makes you immune from the disease, they should call it the covid medicine but it doesn't have the same ring to it

Actually it isn't. Keeping people alive and productive is good for their bank accounts, that is how economy works. The total money from sales of vaccines is in the dozens of billions, which is chump change in the context of the global economy. For context, the US government debt is over 20 trillion.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Just like how I apparently work for News Limited? :tearsofjoy:
that investigation is still pending btw, i noticed that you again leaped to the defence of that company, something to do with olympic rights

one of these days you are going to make a mistake and i will be there for it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Actually it isn't. Keeping people alive and productive is good for their bank accounts, that is how economy works. The total money from sales of vaccines is in the dozens of billions, which is chump change in the context of the global economy. For context, the US government debt is over 20 trillion.
why is that any of their concern? companies and individuals have always seen the governments as one large taxpaying cash cow

they don't mind if everybody else collapses, it just makes themselves more richer since its a relative thing

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
why is that any of their concern? companies and individuals have always seen the governments as one large taxpaying cash cow

they don't mind if everybody else collapses, it just makes themselves more richer since its a relative thing
Who is "they", exactly?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Nope. Definitely not being portrayed to prevent infection at all. Its been stated numerous times.

The claim is reduced hospitalisation.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nope. Definitely not being portrayed to prevent infection at all. Its been stated numerous times.

well then they should stop using the word vaccine, this is like if McDonalds offers a free chesseburger and then it doesn't even have the cheese on it

Vaccine:
"A substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease."

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no its not, i can bring in the oxford dictionary definition of vaccine if you are confused
definiation from Oxford dictionary online

a substance that is put into the blood and that protects the body from a disease

does not state you cannot get a disease , protects the body .. which according to data it does well - vaccines are not 100% guaranteed to protect anyone which as you can see is not part of the definition

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the people who invented the covid vaccine and copyrighted it so that they get the money each year, bill gates is one of them
And Bill Gates allegedly did all this so that he can be comparatively richer than all the ordinary people?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Some diseases have been eradicated or virtually eradicated by vaccines and that is why things like polio,whooping cough, diphtheria etc are no where as prevalent as they used to be. Mass vaccinations were behind this but no vaccine is ever fool proof.

The efficacy or performance of the vaccine is dependent on several factors:

• the disease itself (for some diseases vaccination performs better than for others)
  • the strain of vaccine (some vaccines are specific to, or at least most effective against, particular strains of the disease)
  • whether the vaccination schedule has been properly observed.
  • idiosyncratic response to vaccination; some individuals are "non-responders" to certain vaccines, meaning that they do not generate antibodies even after being vaccinated correctly.
  • assorted factors such as ethnicity, age, or genetic predisposition.
If a vaccinated individual does develop the disease vaccinated against (breakthrough infection), the disease is likely to be less virulent than in unvaccinated victims.

Important considerations in an effective vaccination program:

1. careful modeling to anticipate the effect that an immunization campaign will have on the epidemiology of the disease in the medium to long term
  2. ongoing surveillance for the relevant disease following introduction of a new vaccine
  3. maintenance of high immunization rates, even when a disease has become rare

Status
Not open for further replies.