Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Can spend over 100k on their work utes and not blink cry about 2 weeks off,sure some people might have to pull the purse strings a bit but the works there in 2 week not like a restaurant that can go tits up in a few weeks who are trying to pay staff and all the overheads on top of it . Could only imagine if a few of these people had to run little food stalls in India,or something. I've been rained off longer
Sorry was meant to quote @Natboy
Aren’t a lot of the whingers people who either live beyond their means or don’t plan/budget very well?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
A mate who has has a cushy job with the Reserve Bank and who lives in a sprawling house in Wahroonga told me the other day: "i love lockdown".
Yep I know a few it shits me. They have no fear of losing their job or any money and then they offer the advice to me … “I wouldn’t be risking going into the city if I were you” despite the fact that they have no idea of what I really do and that I have to go into the city to do my job..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yep. That's not the photo in question though. That's her walking with her partner.

The other photo shows her near a cafe not wearing a mask. But she's standing 8 metres away from the cafe in the open which doesn't require a mask.
True. People were just confused because she specifically said wear a mask whilst waiting for your coffee outside a cafe which she didn’t

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
@likeadoggy To answer your repetitive question there is currently 95 people in hospital with covid, 27 in ICU & 11 on ventilators

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@likeadoggy To answer your repetitive question there is currently 95 people in hospital with covid, 27 in ICU & 11 on ventilators
He can’t reply as he was blocked from this thread :tearsofjoy:.
He was following me in some other threads though saying I was a ‘halfie’ both in terms of mixed race and mental capacity, which I find ironic given it’s evident his elevator doesn’t go to the top floor :-).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What happened to old Alzz? Was he banned for something on this thread?

And where's foxalldayeveryday? Was that just a Blue boost alternative account?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He can’t reply as he was blocked from this thread :tearsofjoy:.
He was following me in some other threads though saying I was a ‘halfie’ both in terms of mixed race and mental capacity, which I find ironic given it’s evident his elevator doesn’t go to the top floor :-).
Haha he just sent me an abusive PM haha

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Alzz got a 24 hour ban for continually making threads and repetitive posts on other threads when those threads were deleted that ‘cheating refs’ cost us the game against Souths. Then he called the mods ‘frauds’ for deleting his rants. He kinda flipped out :-).

Fox is always loitering just not always posting…

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Nah. Alzz got a temporary ban for spamming the Bulldogs section with stupid threads. Fox is still around. Just look for Nasheed and you'll find Fox sniffing around.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now in English?
Masks aren’t law neither is checking in. Masks don’t work so why comply ? Suicide is up 138% in victoria according to kids help line. How many dead from COVID ? Compare that to the post vaccine deaths.. this won’t stop if you truly believe then you are just another sheep. But I never wear a mask or check in. No laws what so ever can enforce that

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Masks aren’t law neither is checking in. Masks don’t work so why comply ? Suicide is up 138% in victoria according to kids help line. How many dead from COVID ? Compare that to the post vaccine deaths.. this won’t stop if you truly believe then you are just another sheep. But I never wear a mask or check in. No laws what so ever can enforce that
Do you ever get tired of spreading misinformation?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bio security act 2015 privacy acts section 60 and section 61
1988 section 94 H

Facts. Continue to wear your mask soy boy sheep . And looking forward to these vaccines eliminating your retoric from this once great forum.
mandatory is not law you dumb ass! Duh? Hello anyone home? Your little butt buddies and minions all support anything you say…. Hence why you are the sheep…. Been to court and won my case. Federal law over rides state law.
You can just say your medically exempt and an officer can’t do shit. So wear the muzzle it suits your mantra I.e = beta

Status
Not open for further replies.