Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is that maybe because there are more vaxxed than unvaxxed Ronald?

There are more people with two arms in ICU than one armed people. Should People cut their arm off to avoid ICU?

Would you like a graph? Or are you going to ignore the posts that shows your stupidity like usual?
Don’t tell him about basic maths……

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
If you convert the raw data to a rate to allow for a fair comparison you still find vaccine effectiveness looks particularly weak.
wherever u got this from - more than 50% of the population is unvaccinated. So this isn't from NSW as NSW Health report weekly. Feel free to post a reference. Looking forward to tearing another fallacy apart.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
wherever u got this from - more than 50% of the population is unvaccinated. So this isn't from NSW as NSW Health report weekly. Feel free to post a reference. Looking forward to tearing another fallacy apart.
I’m not saying vaccines don’t do something in terms of preventing hospitalisation and death, I’m simply saying they are far less effective at both of these things than Pfizer and other pharma as and government told us.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Agree with you there. Many Covid stats were hyper inflated by calling ppl who went To hospital for other reasons ‘Covid cases’.

in addition, some studies have found the vast majority of Covid deaths were ppl who died ’with Covid’ but not ‘from covid’. They were ppl who were already sick 3-4 existing serious illnesses.

But for two years this wasn’t told to people. Instead the media and govt suggested that Covid was super deadly to the point where ppl weren’t allowed to run their small businesses etc.

We now know that Covid is not particularly deadly of you are otherwise healthy.
Y' know what annoys me about this thread - u debunk something and then someone else turns up months later and starts trying to make the same argument. @Mods can u have a rule you cannot post until you've read the thread?

People don't die from a disease. They die from a symptom. Their heart stops, their brain stops (except Rodz - he seems ok) whatever. Unless you conduct autopsies, its never definitive.

People don't die from CVD. They die from a symptom caused by CVD. Who is to say whether the symptom was CVD related or something else. Its why Health report that way. But u have hospitalisations and fatalities from respiratory related diseases increasing, what are you gunna do? Ignore it?

Health have not changed their reporting from day 1. Media, govt interpreted it in a more sensationalist way to try offset the crackers. And as time as shown, for good reason.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I’m not saying vaccines don’t do something in terms of preventing hospitalisation and death, I’m simply saying they are far less effective at both of these things than Pfizer and other pharma as and government told us.
Well your #'s suggest you are more likely to die vaccinated than not so curious whats sitting in the other part of the table or where u got this from. Go back through there thread, happy to post a ref or say where I got it from. U?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good idea, let’s bring it back on topic.

Here is NSW health data indicating that hospitalisations and ICU numbers are overwhelmingly dominated by vaccinated ppl.

View attachment 42170
I forgot that you were away when this was brought up 200 times by the same 3 people. They also ignored the logic behind it. But it's understandable. Some people can't think beyond one dimension.

FB_IMG_1645834319523.jpg

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I forgot that you were away when this was brought up 200 times by the same 3 people. They also ignored the logic behind it. But it's understandable. Some people can't think beyond one dimension.

View attachment 42177
I don’t dispute the vaccines have some effect on hospitalisation and death.

However the mandates were based on the idea that vaccines would prevent infection as well as transmission, however the vaccines do neither.

like I said I took 2x vaccines myself and as far as I know I’ve taken every vaccine throughout my life that’s been recommended.

However, after 2 years I personally don’t believe the covid vax is necessary for healthy young ppl, and nor is the flu shot.

If the covid vax actually stopped transmission, I would potentially consider taking a booster however it simply doesn’t do this.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t dispute the vaccines have some effect on hospitalisation and death.

However the mandates were based on the idea that vaccines would prevent infection as well as transmission, however the vaccines do neither.

like I said I took 2x vaccines myself and as far as I know I’ve taken every vaccine throughout my life that’s been recommended.

However, after 2 years I personally don’t believe the covid vax is necessary for healthy young ppl, and nor is the flu shot.

If the covid vax actually stopped transmission, I would potentially consider taking a booster however it simply doesn’t do this.
When you were banned. Does the ban stop you from reading the threads?

If so I'd understand.

But right now, its like you come to a party when everyone is already drunk and looking to go home. And you are trying to get the drinks flowing again.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
When you were banned. Does the ban stop you from reading the threads?

If so I'd understand.

But right now, its like you come to a party when everyone is already drunk and looking to go home. And you are trying to get the drinks flowing again.
You can read the kennel while banned however I tended not to over the last year given I couldn’t reply and had a fairly busy year on the personal front.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s possible to want to post on a forum and point out double standards at the same time.

Anyone who wants the kennel to succeed should take a vested interest in ensuring it’s run well, including consistently.
Noted. You’re right. We should be more consistent therefore you’re banned again, this time forever. How’s that for consistency. See yah.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
In case the Pres hasn't sent u to the firing squad.....

So the average age of the 2nd dose fatalities had a (wait for it) average of 83 years old. And the majority had several co-morbidities.

Seems weird you quote NSW stats and then stats from Scotland. Guessing that's the info bandying around the 'network'.

1646464049470.png

If the Pres has sent u to the firing squad - its all good. You will be missed (ok - I don't really mean that).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
so yes, its confirmed you are talking shit and have nothing to respond to me just like doogie, just like hacky the fuck and just like his delete dog
Always respond to you.
You then ignore our posts.
Pot, kettle, black :-).

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Always respond to you.
You then ignore our posts.
Pot, kettle, black :-).
Hang on, how come u and Hacky have Rodzy names - and I am just Doogie?

I'm believe I'm being gaslighted here. Shame on u Rodzy.....

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hang on, how come u and Hacky have Rodzy names - and I am just Doogie?

I'm believe I'm being gaslighted here. Shame on u Rodzy.....
Does seem unfair.
Methinks Rodzy has a thing for you Doogs and he’s about to ask your friend if you like his friend :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.