Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of things, basically ripping into bitches like you.

Still looking like Ronald McDonald you racist ranga fuck?
i like to treat people equally thanks.

Let’s bring the convo back to covid. It’s pretty refreshing that all the nonsense restrictions have been dropped now yeh?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i like to treat people equally thanks.

Let’s bring the convo back to covid. It’s pretty refreshing that all the nonsense restrictions have been dropped now yeh?
Fkn lol, whatever helps you sleep at night bitch.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok Ronald.

Only if you show us graphs.

PS you spelt my name wrong ginger nuts
If ever I’m in a battle of insulting one liners I want you in my corner… hahahaha bahahaha!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It has been explained over and over by many different people.

You just refuse to accept reality and I refuse to repeat myself again.
you just need to look at those points and explain which was is wrong, its simple

you not being able to do it is proof that you are full of shit and complaining without a cause

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Ok Ronald.

Only if you show us graphs.

PS you spelt my name wrong ginger nuts
Good idea, let’s bring it back on topic.

Here is NSW health data indicating that hospitalisations and ICU numbers are overwhelmingly dominated by vaccinated ppl.

1A07D59E-970C-4719-9CFC-26F97CF5B405.jpeg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
please explain which part is incorrect, if not then shut the fuck up and accept that this happened

did the leading experts compare RaTG13 with covid think it was engineered? yes/no

did they think it was engineered because of those 12 specific nucleotides being out of place? yes/no

were they told to not investigate because of international harmony and to prevent harm to science? yes/no

did the leading scientists then write up a paper claiming that covid was natural, completely opposite to their private opinion? yes/no

in that paper, there was nothing that was presented that would be the reason to change their mind? yes/no

did kristian andersen say that the release of RaTG13 was the reason he changed his mind? yes/no

if so was he lying? yes/no

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ok ill number them, so all you have to do is just type in the number you disagree with ffs

1) did the leading experts compare RaTG13 with covid think it was engineered? yes/no

2) did they think it was engineered because of those 12 specific nucleotides being out of place? yes/no

3) were they told to not investigate because of international harmony and to prevent harm to science? yes/no

4) did the leading scientists then write up a paper claiming that covid was natural, completely opposite to their private opinion? yes/no

5) in that paper, there was nothing that was presented that would be the reason to change their mind? yes/no

6) did kristian andersen say that the release of RaTG13 was the reason he changed his mind? yes/no

7) if so was he lying? yes/no

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Here is NSW health data indicating that hospitalisations and ICU numbers are overwhelmingly dominated by vaccinated ppl.

View attachment 42170
1) what ever anti establishment wank fest site u pulled that from. That graph is not in the report.
2) heres the relevant section of the report - go read the 2nd point.
1646450966014.png

Crackers....

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Seriously - these clowns aren't even challenging anymore (oops don't want to be accused of being clownist...)

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you just need to look at those points and explain which was is wrong, its simple

you not being able to do it is proof that you are full of shit and complaining without a cause
Been there done that not doing it again just because you are bored.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it would be highly embarrassing to me if you are able to respond and explain what part of that post is wrong and you can back it up, so this is your chance

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

View attachment 42170
Is that maybe because there are more vaxxed than unvaxxed Ronald?

There are more people with two arms in ICU than one armed people. Should People cut their arm off to avoid ICU?

Would you like a graph? Or are you going to ignore the posts that shows your stupidity like usual?

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
do my one
Why? Let me show u how stupid u guys are:

- we complain about Health saying that people in hospital with CVD is Health making it sound worse than it is
- we then use the same stats to say that the vaccine doesn't work as people with 2 shots are hospitalised

S'pose the argument that they are in hospital for some other reason, have CVD and are vacc'd doesn't cut it?

Go back and read my previous rebuttals. Not repeating it over and over again for you.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why? Let me show u how stupid u guys are:

- we complain about Health saying that people in hospital with CVD is Health making it sound worse than it is
- we then use the same stats to say that the vaccine doesn't work as people with 2 shots are hospitalised

S'pose the argument that they are in hospital for some other reason, have CVD and are vacc'd doesn't cut it?

Go back and read my previous rebuttals. Not repeating it over and over again for you.
you have not rebutted this

Status
Not open for further replies.