Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
discussion of the 12 nucleotides and how it was probably inserted = redacted
investigation into the 12 nucleotides being inserted to make covid = would be damaging to science itself and international harmony

sounds extremely important

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@Rodzilla doubling down, repeating the same info over and over and remaining righteous? Noooooooo :-).

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
obviously im the only non retard

like i can prove that unicorns are real, once horses have sex with a rhino there will be many unicorns born in the future
Rodzy. But would the unicorns eat hay? Prove that and I'll believe anything u say (even that your not a retard).

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
oh boy, lets just go back to the start because obviously im the only non retard who knows the most about this situation

rewind back to Jan-Feb 2020, the chinese released details of RaTG13 the close relative to covid, all the experts looked and compared it, they saw that there was a furin site of 12 nucleotides included in covid that wasn't there in the RaTG13 or any other close coronavirus, and since this specifically makes covid so transmissible to humans they should be wondering how covid acquired this

and yes so far so good, they emailed fauci about it and it got to the conference call, the notes of the conference call, (they redacted this part btw, repiublicans had to fight to get a look)

Mike Farzan = is bothered by the furin site and thinks its highly unlikely to happen naturally

Bob Garry = "I really can’t think of a plausible natural scenario where you get from the bat virus or one very similar to it to nCoV where you insert exactly 4 amino acids 12 nucleotide that all have to be added at the exact same time to gain this function – that and you don’t change any other amino acid in S2? I just can’t figure out how this gets accomplished in nature. Do the alignment of the spikes at the amino acid level – its stunning. Of course, in the lab it would be easy to generate the perfect 12 base insert that you wanted

Eddie Holmes = 60/40 lab

so yes this specific piece of covid, the 12 nucleotides in question was already a very important part of the puzzle, this situation should be front page news and immediately reported to the pentagon and to the white house but they have other ideas

"However, further debate about such accusations would unnecessarily distract top researchers from their active duties and do unnecessary harm to science in general and science in China in particular"

:But I share your view that a swift convening of experts in a confidence inspiring framework (WHO seems really the only option) is needed, or the voices of conspiracy will quickly dominate, doing great potential harm to science and international harmony"

this is all going to be swept under the carpet, hacky mcaxe just mocked the classic mathematical certainty needle in the haystack method, but he prefers the scientific hurt feelings method, where if the science points to people getting hurt feelings then that means you can ignore it and act like its not true

instead of pursuing the questions about the 12 nucleotides, kristian andersen and bob garry now produce the biggest piece of shit paper within a month The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2 | Nature Medicine, what was once highly unlikely they have to argue for in order to preserve international harmony ffs

" It is improbable that SARS-CoV-2 emerged through laboratory manipulation of a related SARS-CoV-like coronavirus. As noted above, the RBD of SARS-CoV-2 is optimized for binding to human ACE2 with an efficient solution different from those previously predicted7,11. Furthermore, if genetic manipulation had been performed, one of the several reverse-genetic systems available for betacoronaviruses would probably have been used"

anybody with a brain would be able to reject this, lets just say that this is all true and not using a particular well known method would eliminate suspicion of it being engineered, well hurr durr then the manipulators would then use another method for exactly that reason

"Polybasic cleavage sites have not been observed in related ‘lineage B’ betacoronaviruses, although other human betacoronaviruses, including HKU1 (lineage A), have those sites and predicted O-linked glycans13. Given the level of genetic variation in the spike, it is likely that SARS-CoV-2-like viruses with partial or full polybasic cleavage sites will be discovered in other species."

ok so they have nothing to show that this occurs in nature they are reduced to guessing that it will happen in the future, this is the guessing games scientific method and once again the hack fuck agrees with this

why should i continue to try to prove things when i can just say what i want and guess what will happen, like i can prove that unicorns are real, once horses have sex with a rhino there will be many unicorns born in the future
What a load of B.S.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
oh boy, lets just go back to the start because obviously im the only non retard who knows the most about this situation

rewind back to Jan-Feb 2020, the chinese released details of RaTG13 the close relative to covid, all the experts looked and compared it, they saw that there was a furin site of 12 nucleotides included in covid that wasn't there in the RaTG13 or any other close coronavirus, and since this specifically makes covid so transmissible to humans they should be wondering how covid acquired this

and yes so far so good, they emailed fauci about it and it got to the conference call, the notes of the conference call, (they redacted this part btw, repiublicans had to fight to get a look)

Mike Farzan = is bothered by the furin site and thinks its highly unlikely to happen naturally

Bob Garry = "I really can’t think of a plausible natural scenario where you get from the bat virus or one very similar to it to nCoV where you insert exactly 4 amino acids 12 nucleotide that all have to be added at the exact same time to gain this function – that and you don’t change any other amino acid in S2? I just can’t figure out how this gets accomplished in nature. Do the alignment of the spikes at the amino acid level – its stunning. Of course, in the lab it would be easy to generate the perfect 12 base insert that you wanted

Eddie Holmes = 60/40 lab

so yes this specific piece of covid, the 12 nucleotides in question was already a very important part of the puzzle, this situation should be front page news and immediately reported to the pentagon and to the white house but they have other ideas

"However, further debate about such accusations would unnecessarily distract top researchers from their active duties and do unnecessary harm to science in general and science in China in particular"

:But I share your view that a swift convening of experts in a confidence inspiring framework (WHO seems really the only option) is needed, or the voices of conspiracy will quickly dominate, doing great potential harm to science and international harmony"

this is all going to be swept under the carpet, hacky mcaxe just mocked the classic mathematical certainty needle in the haystack method, but he prefers the scientific hurt feelings method, where if the science points to people getting hurt feelings then that means you can ignore it and act like its not true

instead of pursuing the questions about the 12 nucleotides, kristian andersen and bob garry now produce the biggest piece of shit paper within a month The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2 | Nature Medicine, what was once highly unlikely they have to argue for in order to preserve international harmony ffs

" It is improbable that SARS-CoV-2 emerged through laboratory manipulation of a related SARS-CoV-like coronavirus. As noted above, the RBD of SARS-CoV-2 is optimized for binding to human ACE2 with an efficient solution different from those previously predicted7,11. Furthermore, if genetic manipulation had been performed, one of the several reverse-genetic systems available for betacoronaviruses would probably have been used"

anybody with a brain would be able to reject this, lets just say that this is all true and not using a particular well known method would eliminate suspicion of it being engineered, well hurr durr then the manipulators would then use another method for exactly that reason

"Polybasic cleavage sites have not been observed in related ‘lineage B’ betacoronaviruses, although other human betacoronaviruses, including HKU1 (lineage A), have those sites and predicted O-linked glycans13. Given the level of genetic variation in the spike, it is likely that SARS-CoV-2-like viruses with partial or full polybasic cleavage sites will be discovered in other species."

ok so they have nothing to show that this occurs in nature they are reduced to guessing that it will happen in the future, this is the guessing games scientific method and once again the hack fuck agrees with this

why should i continue to try to prove things when i can just say what i want and guess what will happen, like i can prove that unicorns are real, once horses have sex with a rhino there will be many unicorns born in the future
The sorts of people who want to believe in a narrative won’t listen to you. They enjoy the comfort of being told what to think by government approved doctors and bureaucrats.

Considering facts and context, thinking for yourself or suggesting that individuals should have autonomy over their own thoughts and beliefs is dangerous to them because it would mean the possibility that life and situations like the pandemic are in fact, not as presented.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
The sorts of people who want to believe in the broader scientific consensus won’t listen to you. They enjoy the comfort of being told what to think by FB cowboys and radio shock jocks.

Considering facts and context, thinking for yourself or suggesting that individuals should have autonomy over their own thoughts and beliefs is dangerous to them because it would mean the possibility that life and situations like the pandemic are in fact, not as presented.
Fixed it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Oh - yep - can see with all the crackers posting here that science doesn't have much to do with majority opinion. Think my researching skills are fine thanks.
Have you always enjoyed using racial insults? Or is that just something you’ve learned during your time on the kennel?

FYI you are likely trying to describe politics which indeed is based heavily around majority opinion.

Politics and science often get conflated, especially by politicians like Obama who told ppl 97% of scientists agree on the topic of man made climate change.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Have you always enjoyed using racial insults? Or is that just something you’ve learned during your time on the kennel?

FYI you are likely trying to describe politics which indeed is based heavily around majority opinion.

Politics and science often get conflated, especially by politicians like Obama who told ppl 97% of scientists agree on the topic of man made climate change.
Crackers is a racial term - any chance you could be more woke. Assuming we go with some obscure 1800's reference, lets get technical about it - if a white person which I am uses the term, its not racist. Same as the 'n' word for a black person. but good try though.

And, while I've not seen this myself, you accusing anyone of being racist is apparently a bit rich. But thats what u conspiracy nutters do, change the narrative when it suits. More important that you are right then what you are saying is the right thing.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Crackers is a racial term - any chance you could be more woke. Assuming we go with some obscure 1800's reference, lets get technical about it - if a white person which I am uses the term, its not racist. Same as the 'n' word for a black person. but good try though.

And, while I've not seen this myself, you accusing anyone of being racist is apparently a bit rich. But thats what u conspiracy nutters do, change the narrative when it suits. More important that you are right then what you are saying is the right thing.
It’s fortunate you are on the right side of the staff in this forum.

If you weren’t you would be spending some time on the sidelines.

i sure hope you never try to pretend you’re a supporter of consistent application of rules in the different pursuits in your life.

Also, suggesting that some words are allowed to be used but only if you hold a certain skin colour is indeed the very definition of racism.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

i sure hope you never try to pretend you’re a supporter of consistent application of rules in the different pursuits in your life.

Also, suggesting that some words are allowed to be used but only if you hold a certain skin colour is indeed the very definition of racism.
Right side of the staff? Ffs, stop talking about staff and how this forum is operating, undermining tones. You don’t like it, you can leave.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Lol - if what you've been accused of is true and you then argue about consistent application on me - just reinforcing my statement about changing the narrative. Its what u nutters do - argue your point and when its shot down as stupid - play the victim card. True to form.

Feel free to complain to the mods. Please.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Right side of the staff? Ffs, stop talking about staff and how this forum is operating, undermining tones. You don’t like it, you can leave.
It’s possible to want to post on a forum and point out double standards at the same time.

Anyone who wants the kennel to succeed should take a vested interest in ensuring it’s run well, including consistently.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Can you confirm whether using the C word is acceptable under kennel rules? I’m all for ensuring racism is not used at the kennel, but want to clarify what is / isnt considered racist by the kennel.

I read a post from @Papa Emeritus which indicated the kennel takes a zero tolerance approach to any racism and that it would result in an instant 1 week ban.

The C word is clearly a racial slur against white people and most major platforms have previously banned users for using the slur.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Can you confirm whether using the C word is acceptable under kennel rules? I’m all for ensuring racism is not used at the kennel, but want to clarify what is / isnt considered racist by the kennel.

I read a post from @Papa Emeritus which indicated the kennel takes a zero tolerance approach to any racism and that it would result in an instant 1 week ban.

The C word is clearly a racial slur against white people and most major platforms have previously banned users for using the slur.

Can I ask why you weren't offended with Rodzy's post of using the "R" word on page 422 of this thread but are suddenly trying to call me out? And I believe u responded directly to Rodzy's post.

Ahh - change the narrative - play the victim. More proof....

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Can I ask why you weren't offended with Rodzy's post of using the "R" word on page 422 of this thread but are suddenly trying to call me out? And I believe u responded directly to Rodzy's post.

Ahh - change the narrative - play the victim. More proof....
Haven’t seen Roddy’s post bro. Which post #?

Status
Not open for further replies.