Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Agree with you @Mr 95% no-one has the right to call anyone a murderer or pedophile (in the absence of a conviction) or likewise suggest other posters are ‘enablers’ of that sort of thing. Those of us who’ve stayed in this thread can cop the lunacy of @Rodzilla (who has still proven NOThING to support his views) but equally no-one has to cop that sort of ludicrous label. At the very least these posts suggesting this stuff should be removed even if no further action is taken.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If that is the process..that is process.. But I don’t appreciate his condescending tone in his response and his comment at the end was completely uncalled for. However, in terms of wanting more people on the Kennel, and as such not ban posters, it works both ways. Allowing such vitriol on this site turns people away..
Whatever we do, not 100% of the forum will agree with it. Sometimes not everyone in the mod team agrees on something, but if more than half do it gets done. Banning people for every little thing will scare people away, not banning anyone for anything leads to chaos and scares people away. We try and aim somewhere in the middle of the 2.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you don’t want to be called a child killer defender then don’t defend companies that have killed children, it’s a very simple situation

I showed how Pfizer killed children, how they set out to kill children, so there is no excuse anymore

maybe next you will claim that Ivan milat is trustworthy and if he was alive he should be allowed to become an Uber driver, you guys are criminal enablers
No Rod..I actually posted about Pfizer and what they did in Africa supporting your point that they have done bad stuff In the past..
ADCF818A-DBFE-44BC-B492-0D60D76E8D53.jpeg

D30C0692-334D-40E4-85CF-A6C3E234F66D.jpeg

Rod I have no problem with your stance on the Covid vaccinations.. If you wanna try and prove to others that there was some sinister plot behind them it’s entirely up to you..I actually enjoy reading your posts..I’m not here to argue with you about it.. However, I will not stand by idly and let you suggest that I could be part of a most heinous of crimes and not call you up on it. You are the first person I have reported, all the years on the Kennel..and I’m disappointed that I felt I had to do it..

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whatever we do, not 100% of the forum will agree with it. Sometimes not everyone in the mod team agrees on something, but if more than half do it gets done. Banning people for every little thing will scare people away, not banning anyone for anything leads to chaos and scares people away. We try and aim somewhere in the middle of the 2.
Thanks mate..appreciate your explanation of the process, and understand the difficult situation you are in..

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you don’t want to be called a child killer defender then don’t defend companies that have killed children, it’s a very simple situation

I showed how Pfizer killed children, how they set out to kill children, so there is no excuse anymore

maybe next you will claim that Ivan milat is trustworthy and if he was alive he should be allowed to become an Uber driver, you guys are criminal enablers
You can call me whatever you like rod.

You have about as much credibility as the crazy cat lady from the Simpsons.

Does your tin foil generals hat have an emblem of a lizard on it? .

Please keep posting. It exposes you loonies for what you really are. Pussies with no self esteem looking for self worth.

Cling to that sense of belonging bruva clingggg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Come on bro, you're better than that.

PS poor girl, apparently it was a bullshark, they are ruthless mofos
People who say sharks are ‘friendly’ are full of shit. Those fuckers always seem to be attacking

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Any shred of respectability you may have had has just been destroyed.

This is just a vile comment.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Any shred of respectability you may have had has just been destroyed.

This is just a vile comment.
You missed the part where he started calling everyone "paedophile defenders" because he's convinced that Bill Gates is a paedophile.

Honestly, Rodzy isn't even worth paying attention to any more. Except if he buys a gun. But based on his posts, he's probably already being monitored by ASIO.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Arguing about it now amounts to nothing. By this time ppl are either fully vaxed or they never will be. In any case every medicine man ever made killed someone. Panadol has killed people. People can have different reactions. But overall medicine saves more lives than it takes.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Arguing about it now amounts to nothing. By this time ppl are either fully vaxed or they never will be. In any case every medicine man ever made killed someone. Panadol has killed people. People can have different reactions. But overall medicine saves more lives than it takes.
GSK invented the headache in a lab and released it so billions would buy panadol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know who this guy is right?

View attachment 64882

So no, no one is on to anything, it’s just another clown joining imaginary dots.
I was taking the piss DD.... you should know me by now lol I thought the wink gave it away :p

That Stew dud was the wanker pushing the "covid is snake venom in the water" bullshit.

PS massive fkn lol @ bounty hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.