Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
child killing and pedophilia is the least of their crimes btw

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
imagine being a scumbag prick and defending child killers

"oh no that happened 25-30 years ago, they have improved"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
"yeah ok pfizer killed children but a horse named vaccine won a race, so its ok"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
*Pfizer kills children in nigeria*

Dinkum Dog "sure they have made some poor decisions in the past just like all companies but they have also made some good decisions"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wanna make it clear I reported @Rodzilla over his offensive and slanderous comment..

Mods it’s not enough just to delete his comments.. He needs a holiday..

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This should be reported too @Dogna88 just wrong mate..really is..he has just gone too far..
He can dribble as much as he likes.

Let's be honest. He isn't going to achieve anything. Just another crazy cat lady chasing his tail down a rabbit hole

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He can dribble as much as he likes.

Let's be honest. He isn't going to achieve anything. Just another crazy cat lady chasing his tail down a rabbit hole
He can argue whatever he likes using facts and figures...but some insults are way overboard.. He’s gone from amusing, to annoying, to a grub..

But you are right..he has gone down the rabbit hole.. it’s becoming a parody..

Last edited:

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wanna make it clear I reported @Rodzilla over his offensive and slanderous comment..

Mods it’s not enough just to delete his comments.. He needs a holiday..
Mate its a fine line between moderating and censoring. I will delete comments (and further action if deemed necessary) that step over the mark, however I'm not going to delete comments or ban people because it hurts someone's feels.

Pro tip - Reporting is fine, however telling us how to do our job generally doesn't work out favourably.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate its a fine line between moderating and censoring. I will delete comments (and further action if deemed necessary) that step over the mark, however I'm not going to delete comments or ban people because it hurts someone's feels.

Pro tip - Reporting is fine, however telling us how to do our job generally doesn't work out favourably.
The bloke can argue to the come home about the legitimacy of the vaccine..he’s well with him his rights.. but his comment is not about censorship, it’s not about, how’d you put it, hurts someone’s feels, it’s slander.

And I don’t appreciate the passive aggressive comment at the end, it holds no weight with me.. And I’ll be reporting you too..

@Dognacious I don’t appreciate thIs response..in particular that last comment

By the way I was asked to be a Moderator, but I respectively declined ..so I’m not a troublemaker..this first and second time I have ever reported people..

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The bloke can argue to the come home about the legitimacy of the vaccine..he’s well with him his rights.. but his comment is not about censorship, it’s not about, how’d you put it, hurts someone’s feels, it’s slander.

And I don’t appreciate the passive aggressive comment at the end, it holds no weight with me.. And I’ll be reporting you too..

Probably should have reported it instead of commenting on it here, and taken the thread off topic. I don't see anything inaccurate in Nexus' post.

A bad post needs more than 50% of the moderator team to want a ban from it, for someone to get a ban. Its a group decision.

The people who have been banned for posts in the past, generally had 100% of the mod team agreeing on the ban because the posts were so way out of line. Or they were just being high maintenance, with us having to moderate them for smaller things too much (after being warned about it). We don't want to ban people. We want more people. People who aren't civil get talked to, warnings, we delete posts more than anything. How we do things is also a group decision (calibration), so we aren't looking to change the process.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

By the way I was asked to be a Moderator, but I respectively declined ..so I’m not a troublemaker..this first and second time I have ever reported people..
Im not sure if you can claim defamation when no one actually knows who you really are. Your true identity is hidden behind a username. I’m actually curious how that would work. Let me know what your lawyer says.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If you don’t want to be called a child killer defender then don’t defend companies that have killed children, it’s a very simple situation

I showed how Pfizer killed children, how they set out to kill children, so there is no excuse anymore

maybe next you will claim that Ivan milat is trustworthy and if he was alive he should be allowed to become an Uber driver, you guys are criminal enablers

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If we are allowed to claim defamation then I have the strongest case, it’s usually 5 against 1 name calling

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably should have reported it instead of commenting on it here, and taken the thread off topic. I don't see anything inaccurate in Nexus' post.

A bad post needs more than 50% of the moderator team to want a ban from it, for someone to get a ban. Its a group decision.

The people who have been banned for posts in the past, generally had 100% of the mod team agreeing on the ban because the posts were so way out of line. Or they were just being high maintenance, with us having to moderate them for smaller things too much (after being warned about it). We don't want to ban people. We want more people. People who aren't civil get talked to, warnings, we delete posts more than anything. How we do things is also a group decision (calibration), so we aren't looking to change the process.
If that is the process..that is process.. But I don’t appreciate his condescending tone in his response and his comment at the end was completely uncalled for. However, in terms of wanting more people on the Kennel, and as such not ban posters, it works both ways. Allowing such vitriol on this site turns people away..

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If that is the process..that is process.. But I don’t appreciate his condescending tone in his response and his comment at the end was completely uncalled for. However, in terms of wanting more people on the Kennel, and as such not ban posters, it works both ways. Allowing such vitriol on this site turns people away..
So you reported me for what? Having a condescending tone? Hurting your feelings? Please explain what rule I broke for you to report me rofl.

Honestly mate, have a cup of cement.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you reported me for what? Having a condescending tone? Hurting your feelings? Please explain what rule I broke for you to report me rofl.

Honestly mate, have a cup of cement.
For your last comment..didn’t appreciate it.. ’Pro tip - Reporting is fine, however telling us how to do our job generally doesn't work out favourably.’
What kind of response is that.. it’s not about having a cup of cement.. You are a moderator, I have a concern you deal with it clear and concise..Pro tip..take a note of @Dognacious on how to do it.. I accept and I move on..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.