Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
*world war 2 holocaust documentary*

everybody: nazi's were the worst war criminals in history

dinkum dog: they were just testing out their gas chamber to see if it worked on not, they should just pay a fine
Season 1, Episode 2 of ‘Zil The Prosecutor’.
You’ll find it not under reality, but comedy.
Fair chance it won’t make it to Season 2 :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I’ve never mentioned Rwanda.
We need a new TV show - not Judge Judy but Zil The Prosecutor. It would be under the comedy genre :-).
im mocking your lack of seriousness on this topic, even now you refuse to show any interest and downplay it, but we are talking about rwanda genocide and holocaust level of bad

you should be more interested about it but of course this is an argument that you just can't lose

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
now i understand the satisfaction and theory behind the public executions they used to have like public hangings

they should bring it back for this situation

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
im mocking your lack of seriousness on this topic, even now you refuse to show any interest and downplay it, but we are talking about rwanda genocide and holocaust level of bad

you should be more interested about it but of course this is an argument that you just can't lose
I’m very serious.
There’s no evidence the PV thing is true and we’ll wait and see. Their track record ain’t great.
It’s you blowing it out of proportion not me.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
now i understand the satisfaction and theory behind the public executions they used to have like public hangings

they should bring it back for this situation
So, you’re the one accusing big pharma of ‘mass murder / genocide’ and saying how awful that is yet in the same breath you’re endorsing a return of vigilante style executions. A tad hypocritical there Zil…

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I’m very serious.
There’s no evidence the PV thing is true and we’ll wait and see. Their track record ain’t great.
It’s you blowing it out of proportion not me.
my proportions are correct and this is the biggest scandal in world history, its not a judge judy case or something that you can escape with a fine

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So, you’re the one accusing big pharma of ‘mass murder / genocide’ and saying how awful that is yet in the same breath you’re endorsing a return of vigilante style executions. A tad hypocritical there Zil…
vigilante style executions for the perpetrators of this mass murder and genocide, absolutely

and thats coming from someone who usually opposes the death penalty, this case has got me there

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw if project veritas paid out a $2.3 Billion fine for false advertising and paid $75m in nigerian court to settle wrongful death cases after using nigerian kids as guinea pigs, they would still need 10 more infractions like that to be considered as trustworthy as pfizer

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
my proportions are correct and this is the biggest scandal in world history, its not a judge judy case or something that you can escape with a fine
And who said anything about a fine other than you?
That’s right, no-one.
But you’ve moved to the penalty phase before a verdict has even been reached.
We all get that you’re a poor prosecutor so let’s not try to play judge and jury as well, eh? :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
vigilante style executions for the perpetrators of this mass murder and genocide, absolutely

and thats coming from someone who usually opposes the death penalty, this case has got me there
So unproven conspiracies have ‘got you there’.
Doesn’t say much for your credibility does it Zil?
Then again, that line was crossed long ago…:-)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And who said anything about a fine other than you?
That’s right, no-one.
But you’ve moved to the penalty phase before a verdict has even been reached.
We all get that you’re a poor prosecutor so let’s not try to play judge and jury as well, eh? :-).
i said mass murder and you said no, so you think this is a lesser crime

name a scandal bigger than this and a crime bigger than this

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
somebody name a bigger scandal than this
When I was in Year 5, a bloke named Rodney challenged me to a game of ‘unders’ with footy cards. You see I’d beaten him so many times on ‘flicks’ and ‘tops’ that he thought maybe he could win some of his cards back with ‘unders’. Admittedly, ‘unders’ wasn’t my strongest game, but when he claimed victory very dubiously and tried to take a substantial pile of cards, a teacher had to be bought in to mediate. I was vindicated and kept the cards but Rodney bleated about the ‘injustice’ of it all pretty much until we went our separate ways at the end of Year 6.

It was quite the scandal.

Wait: Rodney, lost, bleating, 2 years - dé·jà vu! :tearsofjoy:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i said mass murder and you said no, so you think this is a lesser crime

name a scandal bigger than this and a crime bigger than this
I didn’t say anything about the severity of anything.
Of course there’s no evidence of ‘mass murder’ but we’ll just leave that pesky evidence thing to the side won’t we Prosecutor Zil? :-).

My scandal is named above.
It was serious shit.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Insightful Nasheed. You saying my argument is BS has so much weight. I’ll await you to bring a Lebanese angle to the Covid chat :-).
Why do you have to bring Lebanon into everything?

Since you asked though I can confifently say over 90% of Lebanese disagree with how the vaccinewas handled and if it was a two team thing would back rodsilla here.
Rodsilla has one phone call, many cousins

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the pfizer response
Pfizer Responds to Research Claims | Pfizer

no doubt this will be used by the pharmaceuticals to show that it was all scientific and cool

police "did you kill them OJ?"

OJ Simpson "no"

police "ok so it must have been someone else"

critically they say they didn't perform this research and later describe them doing so in limited cases and they don't address this executive in any way, so you can assume he works for them as described

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the pfizer response
Pfizer Responds to Research Claims | Pfizer

no doubt this will be used by the pharmaceuticals to show that it was all scientific and cool

police "did you kill them OJ?"

OJ Simpson "no"

police "ok so it must have been someone else"

critically they say they didn't perform this research and later describe them doing so in limited cases and they don't address this executive in any way, so you can assume he works for them as described
Well, hasn’t the wind been taken out of your sails Zil…

a) You bleated all day how Pfizer had not responded, therefore validating the claims of PV. Whoops.

b) Naturally, the explanation did come but is not good enough, so you resort to the OJ gear. OK.

c) If Jordan Walker did work for Pfizer, he probably doesn’t anymore and likely why they didn’t mention him. In the video he even talks about how ‘conservatives befriend Pfizer employees’. Not very bright if your date starts asking you about virus mutation and your guard doesn’t go up. Just because he blabbed when he was drunk doesn’t equal some big corporate scam - he just looks like an idiot.

So what does it all mean?
Well, nothing really.
But Majorie Taylor Greene will crack the case :tearsofjoy:.

Status
Not open for further replies.