Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Keep believing and good luck with it. I mean everything “they’ve” said has been correct 100% so far.
OK. If you ever have some actual facts to accompany your grandiose statements that mean nothing, feel free to drop by again. I won’t hold my breath :-).

PS: Given your handle, what’s your favourite Terry Lamb memory/moment? I have a few…

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
OK. If you ever have some actual facts to accompany your grandiose statements that mean nothing, feel free to drop by again. I won’t hold my breath :-).
lol don't act like you have any facts or anything at all

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score

PS: Given your handle, what’s your favourite Terry Lamb memory/moment? I have a few…
My facts are not your facts and vice versa. Unfortunately, we live in a time where censorship has overthrown the senses.

There are many but the single favourite is the 1988 GF and his handling of the Hanley situation. Although what he did in 95 was unequalled in a Dogs jersey, highlights of which should be played on loop.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My facts are not your facts and vice versa. Unfortunately, we live in a time where censorship has overthrown the senses.

There are many but the single favourite is the 1988 GF and his handling of the Hanley situation. Although what he did in 95 was unequalled in a Dogs jersey, highlights of which should be played on loop.
But you haven’t presented any ‘facts’.
Just vague theories.
And your ‘censorship’ comment says you’re just another disgruntled Trumptard overlooking the fact that your hero Donny was the first to be and only censored for lying about the election result and inciting the insurrection. But let’s blame ‘big tech’. Apart from that, it’s open season on what you can say - just look at the sewer that is the internet most days.

I actually don’t like how Lamb took out Hanley and today would be sent off for that. But the rest of the game he was his usual great backup and scored the try that probably sealed the game and the title.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
lol don't act like you have any facts or anything at all
Says the bloke who fell for Wellness Forever, FLCCC and Desert Review crap and now spruiks UAP :tearsofjoy:.

Hey, how’s the ‘interrogation’ of Kristian Andersen coming along? *** crickets ***. I’m guessing the Trumptards sucking up to Donny to try to take down Fauci will now have to wait until November and see if they win the House to take it further. In the meantime they can keep sending letters ‘requesting’ stuff :-).

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
But you haven’t presented any ‘facts’.
Just vague theories.
And your ‘censorship’ comment says you’re just another disgruntled Trumptard overlooking the fact that your hero Donny was the first to be and only censored for lying about the election result and inciting the insurrection. But let’s blame ‘big tech’. Apart from that, it’s open season on what you can say - just look at the sewer that is the internet most days.

I actually don’t like how Lamb took out Hanley and today would be sent off for that. But the rest of the game he was his usual great backup and scored the try that probably sealed the game and the title.
I’m talking about censorship generally and with regards to numerous things. You’re probably in the wrong thread with your comment about Trump.

As I said, you’re being buzzed still and any “facts” have been distorted through censorship. Unfortunately.

Your facts are not my facts and yet here we are.. Not one forecast correct and people still defending their position on it.

All of this regardless of what has proven to be correct all along. Which is that covid isn’t as bad as they made out (statistically speaking)and the vaccine didn’t cure anything. So, keep getting buzzed and good luck with it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m talking about censorship generally and with regards to numerous things. You’re probably in the wrong thread with your comment about Trump.

As I said, you’re being buzzed still and any “facts” have been distorted through censorship. Unfortunately.

Your facts are not my facts and yet here we are.. Not one forecast correct and people still defending their position on it.

All of this regardless of what has proven to be correct all along. Which is that covid isn’t as bad as they made out (statistically speaking)and the vaccine didn’t cure anything. So, keep getting buzzed and good luck with it.
‘Censorship generally’.
‘Numerous things’.

Could you be any more vague??

What ‘statistics’ are you referring to?
And who’s ‘they’?

The vaccine was never designed nor sold as a ‘cure’ so once again you’re showing your bias and ignorance. But it’s me ‘getting buzzed’. OK :-).

Happy to leave you to your Telegram ‘truth sources’.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
‘Censorship generally’.
‘Numerous things’.

Could you be any more vague??

What ‘statistics’ are you referring to?
And who’s ‘they’?

The vaccine was never designed nor sold as a ‘cure’ so once again you’re showing your bias and ignorance. But it’s me ‘getting buzzed’. OK :-).

Happy to leave you to your Telegram ‘truth sources’.

“If you have the vaccine you won’t get covid, you won’t have to wear a mask and you won’t end up in hospital”

Joe Biden, leader of the free world, access to the relevant “facts”. See what I mean?

As you were.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
“If you have the vaccine you won’t get covid, you won’t have to wear a mask and you won’t end up in hospital”

Joe Biden, leader of the free world, access to the relevant “facts”. See what I mean?

As you were.
:tearsofjoy: It IS you @likeadoggy :tearsofjoy:
The very quote previously leaned on.
The very quote previously leaned on.

Why did you create a new account though?
Your other one isn’t perma-banned.
I’m sure you can do a password reset - ask the mods.

Welcome back Covid expert :-).

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Says the bloke who fell for Wellness Forever, FLCCC and Desert Review crap and now spruiks UAP :tearsofjoy:.

Hey, how’s the ‘interrogation’ of Kristian Andersen coming along? *** crickets ***. I’m guessing the Trumptards sucking up to Donny to try to take down Fauci will now have to wait until November and see if they win the House to take it further. In the meantime they can keep sending letters ‘requesting’ stuff :-).
What is funny is that Monash University had been studying the effect of Ivermectin on HIV and Influenza for nearly a decade up until the covid outbreak.

They then found that in a petri dish, the sars 2 which causes the covid disease was inhibited by Ivermectin.

What’s also funny is that the CDC prescribes Ivermectin to human beings.

What isn’t funny though, is how quickly the censorship hammer fell on any and all studies and how an award winning drug turned into horsepaste for red necks.

You guys, seriously.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What is funny is that Monash University had been studying the effect of Ivermectin on HIV and Influenza for nearly a decade up until the covid outbreak.

They then found that in a petri dish, the sars 2 which causes the covid disease was inhibited by Ivermectin.

What’s also funny is that the CDC prescribes Ivermectin to human beings.

What isn’t funny though, is how quickly the censorship hammer fell on any and all studies and how an award winning drug turned into horsepaste for red necks.

You guys, seriously.
Another Ivermemectin proponent.
(Who doesn’t quote his sources).
@Rodzilla will give you a big cuddle.
Thanks @likeadoggy :-).

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
No, not at all. I wouldn’t have a clue if the stuff works. I was pointing out that it was studied for a decade and shown to work and then people called it horsepaste. Something very very wrong with that picture.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
It’s Doctor Kylie Wagstaffe, Monash University. Ten year study on Ivermectin against HIV and Influenza which turned up positive results for covid.

I haven’t made it up, It’s a real thing and she is a real person. Her research is absolutely no good in a pandemic for covid though.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It’s Doctor Kylie Wagstaffe, Monash University. Ten year study on Ivermectin against HIV and Influenza which turned up positive results for covid.

I haven’t made it up, It’s a real thing and she is a real person. Her research is absolutely no good in a pandemic for covid though.
Link please @likeadoggy.
Thanks.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No, not at all. I wouldn’t have a clue if the stuff works. I was pointing out that it was studied for a decade and shown to work and then people called it horsepaste. Something very very wrong with that picture.
Think you might be missing a couple of steps there. But sure, it’s ‘censorship’ and ‘big Pharma’ that did it all. I know because I read it on the interwebs :-).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Think you might be missing a couple of steps there. But sure, it’s ‘censorship’ and ‘big Pharma’ that did it all. I know because I read it on the interwebs :-).
You forgot trumps won shaking dr and some bullshit Clancy and ho... fuck it 4 weeks I'll be valliumed off my tits drinking whiskey flying to UK. 3rd jab me up because the amount of shit I intend to drop In amsterdam, a vaccine will be the least of my worries

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You forgot trumps won shaking dr and some bullshit Clancy and ho... fuck it 4 weeks I'll be valliumed off my tits drinking whiskey flying to UK. 3rd jab me up because the amount of shit I intend to drop In amsterdam, a vaccine will be the least of my worries
Is Wales your first stop, Welshy? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.