Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
the chicago mayor trying another trick to convince people to get vaccinated, he probably took a little cut out of his pfizer/moderna prizemoney payment and laid it down onto his carpet, so embarrassing

Good news @Realist90 - it appears only a percentage of iverectum users are shitting themselves in public. Its a large % but not everyone - the rest just get migraines (and of course the infertility but everyone knew that already). But then this just raises the big question...

Is the crap coming out of their mouths count as shitting themselves? #StatisticalBias

The Kennel Lizard Lord has spoken.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Who gives a flying fck what a bunch of truckers in Canada are doing ffs
Justin Trudeau and his family for one, they fled to a safe space and haven't been heard from since

he is currently trying to figure out what combination of words he can use to speak out against these people but also not sound like he is a politician dictating against his people wishes, its a tough spot lol

clearly he fucked up by claiming it was a fringe group of people that had unacceptable views, you have to imagine that it is the vast majority of truckers in the country and very large public support, so don't downplay it as just a bunch of truckers

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Justin Trudeau and his family for one, they fled to a safe space and haven't been heard from since

he is currently trying to figure out what combination of words he can use to speak out against these people but also not sound like he is a politician dictating against his people wishes, its a tough spot lol

clearly he fucked up by claiming it was a fringe group of people that had unacceptable views, you have to imagine that it is the vast majority of truckers in the country and very large public support, so don't downplay it as just a bunch of truckers
They are at home in isolation after being a close contact on the 27/01 - five days in Canada I do believe. Widely reported by Reuters. You know Reuters? Its a real news channel.

You sound like you know Trudeau? Your also an expert on Canadian internal policy. I believe truckers spend a lot of time at gay haunts, as a blow on the road is better than a tug apparently. Is that how you are an expert on truckers beliefs? Your a versatile guy @Realist90 - but completely off the rocker Little Lizard.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

You seem to know a lot about Justin Trudeau and his family and their security arrangements.

Do you have a contact inside the Protective Policing Service?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
They are at home in isolation after being a close contact on the 27/01 - five days in Canada I do believe. Widely reported by Reuters. You know Reuters? Its a real news channel.

You sound like you know Trudeau? Your also an expert on Canadian internal policy. I believe truckers spend a lot of time at gay haunts, as a blow on the road is better than a tug apparently. Is that how you are an expert on truckers beliefs? Your a versatile guy @Realist90 - but completely off the rocker Little Lizard.

you are stuck on old news from a few days ago

Thousands opposed to COVID-19 rules converge on Parliament Hill | CBC News

Trudeau and his family are no longer at their home, Rideau Cottage, which is on the property of the Governor General's residence in the New Edinburgh neighbourhood of Ottawa — roughly four kilometres from the epicentre of the protest.

The Prime Minister's Office said it could not comment on Trudeau's whereabouts for security reasons. His itinerary, which normally lists the city where he's staying, said only that he's in the "national capital region."

Justin Trudeau and family move to undisclosed location ahead of Canada trucker protests, report says | The Independent

Justin Trudeau flees for a secret location as up to 50,000 'Freedom Convoy' truckers hit Ottawa | Daily Mail Online

my favourite part of the top article is:

Some demonstrators were seen flying the Patriotes flag, a nod to the Lower Canada rebellions of 1837-38, when French-speaking settlers from present-day Quebec fought against British colonial rule.

At least one Confederate flag was spotted in the crowd, a holdover from the U.S. Civil War that is often associated with racist and far-right elements. Indigenous demonstrators flew the Mohawk warrior flag and waved the flag of the Métis Nation.

so now you have the french canadians, the indigenous flying the mohawk warrior flag and the confederate flag

this proves that its a united effort, anytime you can get these groups agreeing on something it must be correct ffs

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I see what u did there, Protective Policing Service or Pee Pee 'S. Guess that fits with the truckers. Well played sir.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You seem to know a lot about Justin Trudeau and his family and their security arrangements.

he is gone and currently formulating a plan from a safe space somewhere! ROFLcopter!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
you guys seem to be hoping that the government wins out and crushes this effort ffs, i should have expected this from pharma sheep and stockholders

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
you are stuck on old news from a few days ago

Thousands opposed to COVID-19 rules converge on Parliament Hill | CBC News

Trudeau and his family are no longer at their home, Rideau Cottage, which is on the property of the Governor General's residence in the New Edinburgh neighbourhood of Ottawa — roughly four kilometres from the epicentre of the protest.

The Prime Minister's Office said it could not comment on Trudeau's whereabouts for security reasons. His itinerary, which normally lists the city where he's staying, said only that he's in the "national capital region."

Justin Trudeau and family move to undisclosed location ahead of Canada trucker protests, report says | The Independent

Justin Trudeau flees for a secret location as up to 50,000 'Freedom Convoy' truckers hit Ottawa | Daily Mail Online

my favourite part of the top article is:

Some demonstrators were seen flying the Patriotes flag, a nod to the Lower Canada rebellions of 1837-38, when French-speaking settlers from present-day Quebec fought against British colonial rule.

At least one Confederate flag was spotted in the crowd, a holdover from the U.S. Civil War that is often associated with racist and far-right elements. Indigenous demonstrators flew the Mohawk warrior flag and waved the flag of the Métis Nation.

so now you have the french canadians, the indigenous flying the mohawk warrior flag and the confederate flag

this proves that its a united effort, anytime you can get these groups agreeing on something it must be correct ffs
So, 50k fruit cakes (out of a population of 38 million - so for the small Lizard minds that is 0.13% of the Canada population) are protesting and threatening the duly elected and popular Canadian PM - so he goes to an undisclosed location to hide from the crackers. And its a CVD conspiracy? I did a shit today in a public toilet and bought a coffee from a Russian cafe in Cronulla (North part of the plaza - good coffee too and a lovely babushka - shout out) - bet thats a conspiracy that I'm supporting invading Ukraine? (ok the shit was just something I wanted to share).

Well, after the capital attacks in the US - why wouldn't you be worried about the little lizards. They do not make concise or demonstrable arguments - so they get guns and shoot people.

Little lizard, if you ever want to be a big lizard, you need to think outside your penis. I know this stuff makes you hard but its not healthy. You could be a komodo dragon bro - but unless you manage your habits better - you'll always be a little skink.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he is gone and currently formulating a plan from a safe space somewhere! ROFLcopter!
Doubt he is going anywhere, just won the federal election not long ago.

3 more years of anguish for the deluded truckers.

And the Pee Pee 's is keeping him safe from those nasty truckers who just want to block traffic and make the lives of average Canadian citizens' lives a misery.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
you guys seem to be hoping that the government wins out and crushes this effort ffs, i should have expected this from pharma sheep and stockholders
Firstly to all my fans - 1500 messages - proud and hoping you keep supporting me in my endeavours to support the Dogs and put shit on the little Lizards. I'm working for you all.

I'm confused little lizard? First I'm a Lizard Lord then I'm a sheep then I'm a Lizard Lord then I'm a sheep?

Fairly confident I'm a Lizard Lord (the Kennel Lizard Lord) - says clearly on the left.

Yes - I own shares in Pfizer. Its cause I knew little lizards have small limp peni and needed some help. Been profitable too. Keep little lizarding little lizards.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So, 50k fruit cakes (out of a population of 38 million - so for the small Lizard minds that is 0.13% of the Canada population) are protesting and threatening the duly elected and popular Canadian PM - so he goes to an undisclosed location to hide from the crackers. And its a CVD conspiracy? I did a shit today in a public toilet and bought a coffee from a Russian cafe in Cronulla (North part of the plaza - good coffee too and a lovely babushka - shout out) - bet thats a conspiracy that I'm supporting invading Ukraine? (ok the shit was just something I wanted to share).

Well, after the capital attacks in the US - why wouldn't you be worried about the little lizards. They do not make concise or demonstrable arguments - so they get guns and shoot people.

Little lizard, if you ever want to be a big lizard, you need to think outside your penis. I know this stuff makes you hard but its not healthy. You could be a komodo dragon bro - but unless you manage your habits better - you'll always be a little skink.

what the fuck are you talking about? your brain has officially fried

"and its a CVD cONsPiracy?, is my shit a conspiRACY too lolol", what a fucking meltdown of epic proportions, seriously get a brain scan and check yourself for damage

who said anything about conspiracy, its just that he is all in the forcing the vaccines, called people fringe minority then had to flee like a bitch

if it was 0.13% of the population then he would have 99.86% of the population to protect him and it would be no problem, but if you bother to look at the footage, there are people gathered on the side of the road to support them all the way across the country

british columbia is on the other side of the country if you didn't know, you are making the same mistake trying to act like its not a large group of people you are contending against

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
is my shit a conspiRACY too
Well yes skinky (u don't mind skinky do u @Realist90 - its true as they are little lizards).

I clearly showed you how Iverectum makes u shit yourself - and you are shitting yourself and not telling anyone. A clear side effect that, depending on the size of your log little skinky, could split you into two half skinkys (which is otherwise know as death by superlog). Yet you tell no one about this until now - are you a shareholder in iverectum? Are you planning to sell your private stock of iverectum for personal profit skinky? Shame on you. Be truthful with the public. Tell them, "I shit myself because I took iverectum and its so bad I think I'm going to die as its coming out of my mouth." Be a honest skinky.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
nova scotia responded by banning anybody who gathers on the side of the road to support this, with $3k to $10k fines

direction-of-minister-highway-blockade-ban.pdf (novascotia.ca) , nova scotia is the extreme upper east coast of the country, so literally coast to coast baby

obviously they are in crisis mode trying to shut this down without having to acknowledge it, usually this type of thing fizzles out when they run out of food and want to sleep but i think in this case they will have the rest of canada running out of things as well, so its effective

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
nova scotia responded by banning anybody who gathers on the side of the road to support this, with $3k to $10k fines

direction-of-minister-highway-blockade-ban.pdf (novascotia.ca) , nova scotia is the extreme upper east coast of the country, so literally coast to coast baby

obviously they are in crisis mode trying to shut this down without having to acknowledge it, usually this type of thing fizzles out when they run out of food and want to sleep but i think in this case they will have the rest of canada running out of things as well, so its effective
Don't want to ruin your excrement parade little skinky but Ottawa is in Ontario. Quebec is between Ontario and NS so your geography is wrong. Amongst many things.

And these freedom protestors of yours are parking vehicles on War Memorials, showing Nazi flags as they 'demonstrate' and they had to cancel a memorial for a mosque shooting event because the protestors threatened to fck with it.

And you seem good with this little skinky? I noticed you deflecting from the infamous skinky shit conspiracy. Amateur attempt. You need to answer for your shits and your lack of honesty. I'm disappointed in you little skinky. As the Kennel Lizard Lord i hope all the skinkys can grow. But u refuse to. Sigh...

The Kennel Lizard lord has spoken.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don't want to ruin your excrement parade little skinky but Ottawa is in Ontario. Quebec is between Ontario and NS so your geography is wrong. Amongst many things.

And these freedom protestors of yours are parking vehicles on War Memorials, showing Nazi flags as they 'demonstrate' and they had to cancel a memorial for a mosque shooting event because the protestors threatened to fck with it.

And you seem good with this little skinky? I noticed you deflecting from the infamous skinky shit conspiracy. Amateur attempt. You need to answer for your shits and your lack of honesty. I'm disappointed in you little skinky. As the Kennel Lizard Lord i hope all the skinkys can grow. But u refuse to. Sigh...

The Kennel Lizard lord has spoken.
nova scotia to BC is coast to coast, i don't know what the location of ontario and quebec which i already knew about, have to do with that but i guess you have to argue something to not sound defeated

im proud that everybody has come together including the nazi supporters, like i said they have the french canadian flags, canadian flags, indigenous flags and white supremist flags

in australia we had ethnic national flags, aussie flags, white nationalist flags and aboriginal flags all marching as one, i can't think of anything better than that ffs

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't stand that Canadian cuck. He has to be the biggest pussy in world politics.

You can tell he bends over for his husband....or his wife with a strap on.
He graduated from Klaus Schwabs young globalist leaders. And people say the great reset isn’t real.. klaus on tape literally saying they have infiltrated atleast half of the cabinets, medical professions, educational institutions and yes he is a massive pussy. Did black face too and never got cancelled

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the prime minister is shutting the fuck up and in a safe house somewhere

my theory is he is hiding and trying to figure out with his media team what sort of speech he can produce now lol
He will plant antifa members to cause problems and violence it’s what leftist do. Can’t handle the heat. Insurrections or fake violence or a racist attack .. straight out of the playbook

Status
Not open for further replies.