Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
he saw a picture of what hacky mcaxe sees when he blocks me and the retard thought it meant I blocked him

that’s not someone who knows what is going on
Fake news ,now say sorry to steeliz blocker boy now!!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
you say sorry to your brain cells for killing them with alcohol
Trying to catch up to you ,but thats near impossible unless i was to get a labotomy ,now say sorry to steeliz rectasoreass ,do it now!!!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. Nature is one of the most prominent and trusted scientific journals there is. But... did you read the study you linked?

Here's their conclusion:

Conclusion
We have summarized published results on the inhibition of multiple viral and host targets that could be involved in SARS-CoV-2 replication and the disease COVID-19. Although multiple antiviral and host target activities have been reported for ivermectin in SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, it is still unclear if any of these activities will play a role in the prevention and treatment of the disease. The controlled clinical trials that are underway will reveal if these activities will translate into clinical efficacy.
You know, for a scientific paper, this seems like a very vague statement:

Nevertheless, many countries adopted ivermectin as one of the first-line treatment options for COVID-19.

So, who are these countries? @Rodzilla says Ivermectin ‘crushed’ Covid in India but that statement was lifted directly from The Desert Review and they are as dodgy as all get out. He also says the horse paste was issued in Indonesia and ‘maybe’ Japan - with zero evidence provided for either (not even a dodgy conspiracy soaked rag like the Desert Review).

So - who are these countries that have allegedly issued and had success with Ivermectin? I’ve seen zero credible evidence of this.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

Nevertheless, many countries adopted ivermectin as one of the first-line treatment options for COVID-19.

So, who are these countries? @Rodzilla says Ivermectin ‘crushed’ Covid in India but that statement was lifted directly from The Desert Review and they are as dodgy as all get out. He also says the horse paste was issued in Indonesia and ‘maybe’ Japan - with zero evidence provided for either (not even a dodgy conspiracy soaked rag like the Desert Review).

So - who are these countries that have allegedly issued and had success with Ivermectin? I’ve seen zero credible evidence of this.
even the fact checkers don’t deny they introduced ivermectin, they just created doubt by saying something else did it

you claimed it wasn’t being used because you called some Indians

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
even the fact checkers don’t deny they introduced ivermectin, they just created doubt by saying something else did it

Which ‘fact checkers’ are you referring to now?
You have much dribble to navigate :-).

Specifics/links please.
I won’t hold my breath…

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The most interesting thing about this research review is that they originally released it saying that Ivermectin worked and quoting several prominent papers. But those papers were fake and full of errors, so the editor retracted it. After removing the fake papers, surprise surpise. It no longer shows Ivermectin doing anything.

But the authors still quote the FLCCC as a reference.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Say sorry to dinkum for saying iverectum works on covids ,stop lying and say sorry ,and to steeliz ,and everyone else ,you owe an apology to the world ,do it now!!!!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Say sorry to dinkum for saying iverectum works on covids ,stop lying and say sorry ,and to steeliz ,and everyone else ,you owe an apology to the world ,do it now!!!!!
Only if it’s a virtual apology.
I’m not giving my address if my Yule will be disturbed:
6EB1E1A0-B851-4698-86AB-EFF44A32FB09.jpeg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Which ‘fact checkers’ are you referring to now?
You have much dribble to navigate :-).

Specifics/links please.
I won’t hold my breath…
the fact checkers that checked the facts on ivermectin in India, they admitted ivermectin was used, it’s in the official treatment protocols

the only person who denies ivermectin was used is you because you called some Indians

ive been driving all night to Melbourne tbh so forgive me if I haven’t been as dominant as usual over you

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the fact checkers that checked the facts on ivermectin in India, they admitted ivermectin was used, it’s in the official treatment protocols

the only person who denies ivermectin was used is you because you called some Indians

ive been driving all night to Melbourne tbh so forgive me if I haven’t been as dominant as usual over you
‘The fact checkers who checked the facts’
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Thanks for the Christmas cheer - one of your best yet. Geez I’ll get some mileage from that :-).

Of course no links, no evidence.
You can’t use the Desert Review as a reference anymore because it’s known far-right conspiracy nuttery that Mike Lindell should be the editor.

I think you’ll find there’s plenty more than me that don’t believe the horse paste nonsense too.

Oh but, you’ve been driving all night so that explains the dribble. Funny stuff :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
‘The fact checkers who checked the facts’
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Thanks for the Christmas cheer - one of your best yet. Geez I’ll get some mileage from that :-).

Of course no links, no evidence.
You can’t use the Desert Review as a reference anymore because it’s known far-right conspiracy nuttery that Mike Lindell should be the editor.

I think you’ll find there’s plenty more than me that don’t believe the horse paste nonsense too.

Oh but, you’ve been driving all night so that explains the dribble. Funny stuff :-).
find the fact checkers who tried to deny that ivermectin was the reason for the miracle on India and they will concede that ivermectin was introduced

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Dinkum dog knows more than Dr Wendy Hoy AO and Dr Robert Clancy AM because he called some people up in India

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
find the fact checkers who tried to deny that ivermectin was the reason for the miracle on India and they will concede that ivermectin was introduced
Ah, yes.
The unnamed and unidentified ‘fact checkers’.
I suggest we get some extra fact checkers in to check the fact checkers because the facts don’t appear to have been checked very well :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.