News Could Karl Oloapu's arrival spell disaster for Kyle Flanagan at the Bulldogs?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Karl's signing hasn't made Rajabs first grade aspirations any easier either.
it is building competition for every spot which is what we need, there are only small number that are guaranteed their starting spots. As mason said on his podcast, every session go hard and rip in, no holding back.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good problems
We can't keep waiting for 50 games to see if they come good
May be a good reggies player that can step up whenever there are injuries or when needed but I can't see him leading this team from the halves. Khaled that is.. Anyway see what happens. If this doesn't light a fire under him then nothing will.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's good to have this many options, keeps the incumbent on their toes and also provides us with many different options.

This year is definitely looking incredibly exciting for us

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did he develop? He came here directly from a very strong Melbourne system after years of training under one of the best and started playing well straight away. What did Barrett do to improve his game?
King was traded to Melbourne mid season 2019 from the Gold Coast, he only played 12 games for Melbourne, how’s that spending years training under one of the best, he didn’t play footy for a whole year before joining the Doggies ..

Do some research before commenting !

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
King was traded to Melbourne mid season 2019 from the Gold Coast, he only played 12 games for Melbourne, how’s that spending years training under one of the best, he didn’t play footy for a whole year before joining the Doggies ..

Do some research before commenting !
Here comes 1967 with another barnstorming hit up!

Years - 2019 and 2020...didn't say full years. It's more than 1 year, so use of the plural is correct. People don't say 1.5 year, do they? He was also contracted to the storm throughout 2021, so still would have been around the group learning and possibly doing some light rehab training etc.

How many first grade games he played isn't really relevant. It's not like coaches only work with their chosen 17 every week. King was looking like establishing himself as a first grade regular until he got suspended in 2020, so I'm sure Bellamy did plenty of work with him.

Sorry, no post contact metres for you. Why you gotta run at the gun, baby? It hurts me to see you hurt yourself.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Wasn't Kyle Oloapu due line up in an opposed session today?
Any updates appreciated

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
one more than I've seen Flanno execute...
You obviously didn't watch our games last year, then. Not to mention Dogs vs Newcastle Round 1 2021 - which saw the best debut by a Dogs player since SBW.

Long balls, short balls, loopy spirals, floaters....the whole bag of tricks. The 'gun produced more passing highlights in one match than Oloapu did in his whole highlights package, baby!

Thank you for giving me an excuse to re-share my favourite link.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
You obviously didn't watch our games last year, then. Not to mention Dogs vs Newcastle Round 1 2021 - which saw the best debut by a Dogs player since SBW.

Long balls, short balls, loopy spirals, floaters....the whole bag of tricks. The 'gun produced more passing highlights in one match than Oloapu did in his whole highlights package, baby!

The highlight of that video was Blocker butchering DWZ's name. Azen Zazezniak :tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The highlight of that video was Blocker butchering DWZ's name. Azen Zazezniak :tearsofjoy:
Well if you cat out the 'gun's long balls, short balls effort plays and try assists, I guess it was the highlight lol

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Got a nibble :smirk: