News Could Karl Oloapu's arrival spell disaster for Kyle Flanagan at the Bulldogs?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hard decision. One is an established first grade half back. The other is an 18 year old kid. I thinlkFlanagan should get first go at 1/2. If the other guy shapes up there is an option to change things.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't see him being ready to play 80 minutes of NRL football pretty much every week for ~30 weeks this season (of course we are making the Finals). Physically and mentally I'm not even confident about him being able to do it next season.

Always a Bulldog

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else notice in the start of the article the journo writes “Kyle Oloapu” this is what it takes to be a journalist these days? Lol
These drop kicks copy and paste and don’t read what they write.. anything that sends him on his way I’ll support.

threat level midnight quality

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In his highlights the kid did enough to impress over a whole season but the amazing thing was he did it all in "one game". Reminded me a bit of Benny Barba. Not just his attack either. He can also smash in defence. If he's ready, he's ready. We should probably give Flano a game or 2 to see if he's improved and if not throw in Reynolds but if the kid is killing it in Canterbury Cup from game 1 against men then he's ready for 1st grade ASAP and the sooner we promote him the better for us.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
It's very worrying that he's expected to time travel back to 2022.
Did you ever think about what you would do differently if you could travel back in time? I sometimes think about that but I guess that until time travel is invented, we just have to tell ourselves that we tried to make what we thought were the best decisions back then.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flanno just tehre for defence... If Karl can get upto speed in regards to game plan you can see Flanno shopped for quick transfer.

Here's hoping some opposition halves break down in the trials!