Cotric

Malla

Reaction score
Cost us the game yesterday.

First half dropped a ball had the try line in front of him and that offside at the end of the game.

I think he wants to be called Chotric now?? (pronunciation) - how about we just call him cock shit

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dropping the ball was about the most productive he has been all year... bloke is a Flog!

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes been useless! Offers nothing so far. We are cursed, players always go backwards with us.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a strong runner of the ball, but that's about it.. He's not a smart footballer and relies on his physical abilities. Always has, always will. I think he was an overhyped signing, but we were desperate to sign a "Big name". I think we should have pursued Joe tapine from the raiders instead. Different position I know.. but a proper footballer.... fingers crossed cotric comes good

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Could have executed ALL those plays with his eyes shut at Raiders.

Us?
No way. Butter fingers or just poor attitude.

It's got to be addressed.

Malla

Reaction score
He's a strong runner of the ball, but that's about it.. He's not a smart footballer and relies on his physical abilities. Always has, always will. I think he was an overhyped signing, but we were desperate to sign a "Big name". I think we should have pursued Joe tapine from the raiders instead. Different position I know.. but a proper footballer.... fingers crossed cotric comes good
Yep - also people had their hopes up he would be our best centre ever lol

And its not even like the mistakes he is making aren't basic. Dropping balls with the try line right in front of him, offside off attacking kicks, defensive errors and mis-reads. Basic shit.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He hasn't been good but he will look better when there's more quality around him. Playing outside of Hoppa who can't beat his man or refuses to pass when Cotric is unmarked doesn't help. Neither does Flanagan always playing short to Waddell..

It's hard for wingers to stand out on teams that are badly beaten and such a rabble. So he absolutely needs to play better, but he's still a talented player with great physical attributes that will hopefully only improve.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just looked at his stats between 2020 and this year.. He is actually averaging more metres and more tackle breaks this year than last year.
Errors are his issue this year (made 8 already).. though I haven't managed to compare that with last year yet.. and yes the obvious - No tries yet. This is a team issue. I think we are actually getting what we should have expected from him.. so maybe people's perception of him was too high...

Malla

Reaction score
I just looked at his stats between 2020 and this year.. He is actually averaging more metres and more tackle breaks this year than last year.
Errors are his issue this year (made 8 already).. though I haven't managed to compare that with last year yet.. and yes the obvious - No tries yet. This is a team issue. I think we are actually getting what we should have expected from him.. so maybe people's perception of him was too high...
He's averaging more of those base stats because he's expected to do more on this team compared to Raiders.

This is more about his errors and the errors at crucial times. The type of errors as well - being offside off an attacking kick, that's u8s stuff.. the drop balls in front of the line, pull your head in cock shit.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's averaging more of those base stats because he's expected to do more on this team compared to Raiders.

This is more about his errors and the errors at crucial times. The type of errors as well - being offside off an attacking kick, that's u8s stuff.. the drop balls in front of the line, pull your head in cock shit.
Agree! He is frustrating as hell. I'm not even sure he has a brain.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Yeah... our plodders thought... throw the ball to Cotric, that will solve all the problems - hence his higher stats.

Just like when I was a kid... the coach would say... always through the ball to our Tongan player, John Taufa, he will score for us.

Go Enfield FEDS!

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Been disappointing this year for us... I just wish he ran straight and hard...