Cotric at centre

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Im still waiting for him to make me eat my words..........
Mate our whole team is trash haha what are you expecting some immortal performance.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone down for him playing Fullback for a few games? He hits the line with speed and torque.

Thanks.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This isn't your one allowed thread! :grinning:
Hey guy,

Im working on a thread at the moment but still ik discussions with my comrade's.

It's based around new attack plays and hints and tips to win games.

I will keep you posted and tag you once I'm complete in my findings.

Like and reply.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hey guy,

Im working on a thread at the moment but still ik discussions with my comrade's.

Like and reply.
Please have them Liked by Baz before releasing to the public.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please have them Liked by Baz before releasing to the public.
Hey,

I actually have a bit in the post about getting it to Baz but don't have any direct source to get him this good stuff. I think he will benefit from what I and my close friends have come up with.

It will be free of charge also.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hey,

I actually have a bit in the post about getting it to Baz but don't have any direct source to get him this good stuff. I think he will benefit from what I and my close friends have come up with.

It will be free of charge also.
No direct source?

Credibility shot.

All this time you led us to believe you had his ear or a very close oiler in place.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone down for him playing Fullback for a few games? He hits the line with speed and torque.

Thanks.
I agree with your other comment about him playing backrow though. You mentioned there that he had “torque and stamia “.

Now I don’t know what the fuck stamia means but we are playing shit so it can’t hurt.

Big selection dramas for Baz tomorrow. He can play Cotric at fullback, wing, centre , lock , second row or prop.

It will be either his torque or stamia that will decide

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with your other comment about him playing backrow though. You mentioned there that he had “torque and stamia “.

Now I don’t know what the fuck stamia means but we are playing shit so it can’t hurt.

Big selection dramas for Baz tomorrow. He can play Cotric at fullback, wing, centre , lock , second row or prop.

[/QUOT

Hey guy,

Thanks for the input. I was supposed to write Stamina. Silly mistake. I apologise.

Personally I think he shoukd have a run at fullback.

Thanks.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Cotric was a disaster at centre, worst of all Barrett had a whole offseason to workout if he was competent there or not, and he still played him there.

He is a long long way off being a centre, not sure if he will ever make that step

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey guy,

Like and reply.
Run hard, tackle hard, tryhard

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Chuck Chotrich in the 2nd row for a game to toughen up his shoulders. Never know, he may even learn to run over players rather than try to palm and kick all the time.