Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Australians will soon know whether schools and universities will be closed tomorrow to slow the spread of the coronavirus.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison and state leaders are currently meeting chief medical officers at a national coronavirus cabinet meeting.

Mr Morrison is set to give a media conference at 2pm AEST.

Authorities have not ruled out placing every Australian citizen in lockdown, as the coronavirus pandemic evolves.

Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt said the new national cabinet was formed to deal with extreme measures like that, with all options being considered.

“There are no options that are off the table,” Mr Hunt told the ABC today.

“The paramount goal and the Prime Minister said this to me at the outset is protecting health.”

Chief medical officer Brendan Murphy said lockdowns had proven successful overseas and would be considered here.

“Everything is up for consideration,” Professor Murphy said.

“The premiers and the Prime Minister said to us, the health advisers, ‘give us your fearless advice and we will take it’.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/l...s/news-story/148d5b7d304291b2ea8d67eb80617b03

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm the test subject for the kennel since my immune system is shut off. IF I get it, it's real lol

So far, St Vincent's told me to avoid medical centres and ER's and if urgent to call 000 to be taken straight there.
Be safe brother..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I loved it too..brilliant game..it’s sequel coming soon..
It's in my top 5 best games I've played. Can't wait for TLOU 2 I am looking forward to it. May 29th can't come fast enough.

On a side note, HBO is making The Last Of Us tv show. Naughty Dog creative director Neil Druckmann and Chernobyl creator Craig Mazin are the producers, and Gustavo Santaolalla will be doing the soundtrack, as he has for both games.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's in my top 5 best games I've played. Can't wait for TLOU 2 I am looking forward to it. May 29th can't come fast enough.

On a side note, HBO is making The Last Of Us tv show. Naughty Dog creative director Neil Druckmann and Chernobyl creator Craig Mazin are the producers, and Gustavo Santaolalla will be doing the soundtrack, as he has for both games.
My top 5 easily too!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching the Sunday ticket, and like Braith said, it’s important for the players to keep playing, it’s their income/future and very important for the game..!! Yes for the warriors being away from family is hard. But they gotta stay in Aussie an keep playing.

always loved and respected braith ,he in my eyes is still a Bulldog.!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Over it, let’s have the next big thing that goes on for weeks an weeks to talk about, needs to happen to end this shit.!!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Over it, let’s have the next big thing that goes on for weeks an weeks to talk about, needs to happen to end this shit.!!!
Like the American elections? Something else i don't care about but will be plastered around the media circles.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Loved The Last Of Us game. I guess if there is a lockdown I'll have to fire up the PS4 and replay the game :laughing:
I have my apocalyptic line up ready. Will play through the latest Metro game, finish Fallout 4,.then probably play through Last of Us for a 3rd time and Death Stranding for a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.