Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
reread my first reply

I think most people that bothered to watch it would agree , the guy is presenting his opinion as fact and his opinion is nonsense
Take the next step and go past ‘his opinion is nonsense’ and tell me why you think his opinion is nonsense.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Again, I have no idea who this Alex guy is. I’m trying to work out what I do or don’t think of him.

It’s not helping much with you and Hacky not being specific about what he’s ‘wrong’ About.
So you want us to review what he says and discuss?

All I'm going to do is provide expert research showing that he's wrong and you are going to say what you usually say, "the experts are wrong and I know more than them. Here's a graph"

Why would any of us bother?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So you want us to review what he says and discuss?

All I'm going to do is provide expert research showing that he's wrong and you are going to say what you usually say, "the experts are wrong and I know more than them. Here's a graph"

Why would any of us bother?
When u say you’re a scientist, do you mean you’re in the social sciences?

That would explain a lot.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Again, I have no idea who this Alex guy is. I’m trying to work out what I do or don’t think of him.

It’s not helping much with you and Hacky not being specific about what he’s ‘wrong’ About.
figure it out for yourself buddy ... do your own research ...lol

you are a bit touched hey ?

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Im not a scientist....neither is your mate Alex , thats why I don't say things like what this bloke said on Rogan .... maybe defer to you actual Drs and scientists to get your info on Covid ? Or are they all apart of some grand plan to control you ..... here is a tip .... they are not

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I'll make it easy for you.

I will analyse this video and discuss the points raised if you can answer this question correctly....

The current mask advice for COVID-19 provided by the CDC, the WHO and Anthony Fauci. Is this current advice accurate? Are they correct in their advice?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You may wonder about the relevance of that question but it's pretty simple. If you say "no" then you are saying that the experts are wrong and therefore there is no point having this discussion as any expert point I raise will be ignored making the discussion pointless and a waste of time.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'll make it easy for you.

I will analyse this video and discuss the points raised if you can answer this question correctly....

The current mask advice for COVID-19 provided by the CDC, the WHO and Anthony Fauci. Is this current advice accurate? Are they correct in their advice?
Do you have the exact text of their advice?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You may wonder about the relevance of that question but it's pretty simple. If you say "no" then you are saying that the experts are wrong and therefore there is no point having this discussion as any expert point I raise will be ignored making the discussion pointless and a waste of time.
Is your position that experts are always right? Given they’ve been wrong on masks at least once, that would seem a nonsensical argument.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Im not a scientist....neither is your mate Alex , thats why I don't say things like what this bloke said on Rogan .... maybe defer to you actual Drs and scientists to get your info on Covid ? Or are they all apart of some grand plan to control you ..... here is a tip .... they are not
It’s possible to have an opinion that differs from others without it being a conspiracy opinion.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is your position that experts are always right? Given they’ve been wrong on masks at least once, that would seem a nonsensical argument.
Of course not. Experts are often wrong. But the chances of random guy with no scientific background being more right than people who have spent the entire pandemic studying it... You have a better chance of winning lotto multiple times in a row.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you have the exact text of their advice?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course not. Experts are often wrong. But the chances of random guy with no scientific background being more right than people who have spent the entire pandemic studying it... You have a better chance of winning lotto multiple times in a row.
Actually the experts were not wrong. The data and evidence AT THE TIME, the advice they gave was correct.

As more evidence and data came to light, they adjusted their stance to correctly reflect the new evidence and data.

Status
Not open for further replies.