Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's also overwhelming evidence that masks along with other practices put in place are extremely effective. This has been backed by many scientists and many many many health care professionals .
Its quite simple mask up, wash hands , check in joints keep distance get the country moving foward again
If masks are really that effective, why haven't I seen a poorly edited Russian YouTube video saying masks work?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine if trump encouraged people to wear masks and have a go?
He could of saved a lot of lives ,but he added to the deaths
Dr Fauci, who was gradually sidelined after clashing with the former President on issues including masks and hydroxychloroquine, and spent the final days of the administration publicly criticising Mr Trump, made the comments on CNN on Friday.

He was asked by host John Berman whether the Trump administration's "lack of facts" cost lives.

"You know, it very likely did," Dr Fauci replied.

"You can see that when you're starting to go down paths that are not based on any science at all — and we've been there before, I don't want to rehash it — that is not helpful at all."

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
P
Imagine if trump encouraged people to wear masks and have a go?
He could of saved a lot of lives ,but he added to the deaths
Dr Fauci, who was gradually sidelined after clashing with the former President on issues including masks and hydroxychloroquine, and spent the final days of the administration publicly criticising Mr Trump, made the comments on CNN on Friday.

He was asked by host John Berman whether the Trump administration's "lack of facts" cost lives.

"You know, it very likely did," Dr Fauci replied.

"You can see that when you're starting to go down paths that are not based on any science at all — and we've been there before, I don't want to rehash it — that is not helpful at all."
I know there are a lot of dumb fucks in the world, especially Murika, but FMD all trumptards need their head checked.

**** talked it up and up and up, lied 34 lies a day, achieved fuck all and helped people die. Yet these pathetic imbeciles still deep throat him.

Yet the imbeciles call everyone sheep when they are the dumbest and most gullible sheep.

Clean the swamp my left nut, you get a swamp troll to clean the swamp?

Bitch please, you must have a mental disease. Assume the position and get back down on your knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.