Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would anyone deny masks? We are in a global viral pandemic, people on here are like the tennis players whinging about having to wash their own hair.

Of course it's not ideal to wear masks or social distance but people spread the virus, any measure that is effective or even partially effective should be implemented. Masks are best to contain viral spread on someone that is already infected, we don't know who is infected or if we are infected , so let's wear them.

Masks are mandatory, wear them.. you might not be in the high risk category but one day you might be, so protect those in the high risk category today and expect other people protect you tomorrow or later in life when you are

We live in a community, so you behave for the benefit of your community, not just for your own comforts

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is no evidence from any northern hemisphere country that masks have made any difference to the virus transmission numbers.

In fact most, if not all northern hemisphere countries have had large increases in case numbers following the mandating of masks.
Do you agree. That there are a NUMBER of other factors that contribute to transmission numbers?

Do you agree that if you attend mass protests/riots or if culturally hygiene isn't important or crammed confined living conditions due to climate (winter) or stupid selfish people also effect transmission rates?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Do you agree. That there are a NUMBER of other factors that contribute to transmission numbers?

Do you agree that if you attend mass protests/riots or if culturally hygiene isn't important or crammed confined living conditions due to climate (winter) or stupid selfish people also effect transmission rates?
Of course there are many variables when it comes to a virus.

How could one variable control the entirety of virus spread?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of course there are many variables when it comes to a virus.

How could one variable control the entirety of virus spread?
Exactly. Not one variable can control the entirety of the spread.

A combination of variables (including compliance and education) can control the virus spread. Those variable changes pending what rate of transmission the target population is facing.

Masks, while at worst could be 20% effective. Is still a valuable variable we can control and use. And at minimal cost to the population. The cost/benefit analysis of implementing masks as apart of a broader strategy is a no brainer.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. Not one variable can control the entirety of the spread.

A combination of variables (including compliance and education) can control the virus spread. Those variable changes pending what rate of transmission the target population is facing.

Masks, while at worst could be 20% effective. Is still a valuable variable we can control and use. And at minimal cost to the population. The cost/benefit analysis of implementing masks as apart of a broader strategy is a no brainer.
You’re telling me masks are substantially effective, despite virus numbers increasing by factors of up to 1000% in some places (after the mandating of masks)

Attachments

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You’re telling me masks are substantially effective, despite virus numbers increasing by factors of up to 1000% in some places (after the mandating of masks)
No. That are not substantially effective. But are effective when used as apart of a broader strategy. I thought we established this. You agreed. Cost benefit analysis my friend.

Can you categorically say. That Belgiums/UK/spains rise in cases were not attributed to any other factor(including compliance or education)? Can you categorically say that the use of masks were the direct cause of Belgium's/UK/spains increased cases?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
No. That are not substantially effective. But are effective when used as apart of a broader strategy. I thought we established this. You agreed.

Can you categorically say. That Belgiums/UK/spains rise in cases were not attributed to any other factor(including compliance or education)? Can you categorically say that the use of masks were the direct cause of Belgium's/UK/spains increased cases?
Can you categorically say that the virus numbers in every country that mandated masks would have been higher except for masks?

If so, what evidence are you using that tells you how many more virus cases would have occurred if masks weren’t used?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
No. That are not substantially effective. But are effective when used as apart of a broader strategy. I thought we established this. You agreed. Cost benefit analysis my friend.

I’m not saying that masks caused the increase in cases (although this is actually possible in part). I’m simply saying that masks don’t stop a virus from spreading amongst a population.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m not saying that masks caused the increase in cases (although this is actually possible in part). I’m simply saying that masks don’t stop a virus from spreading amongst a population.

I have to seen anyone say, that categorically masks will 100% stop the virus.

I'm allowing a low 20% effectiveness rate.

Most agree when used as apart of a broader strategy. They are effective. Especially for the little cost involved to society.

Cost/benefit analysis.

So you're only having a debate against yourself. Pretty silly.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If masks were even partially effective you would expect to see that a country who implements masks during a steep rise in cases, would see that rise lessened.

But this is not the case anywhere I’ve viewed the dats for.

Italy implemented masks during a steep rise which had zero impact on rate of growth of virus case numbers.

1611004861829.jpeg

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Youre literally not wearing a mask, and you say the mandating of masks should be countering these spikes?

What evidence (am I doing this right? :grinning: ) are you using to support these claims that the entire population is wearing a mask at the same time?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Italy implemented masks during a steep rise which had zero impact on rate of growth of virus case numbers.

View attachment 20502
Lol the fact you make such an affirmative statement like that, after what you yourself have agree to in earlier posts, really shows you are out of your depth.

You don't warrant further debate. Its not a challenge.

Enjoy!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I have to seen anyone say, that categorically masks will 100% stop the virus.
It’s been ssid so much that young girls have heard it and now repeat it (much like Greta Thunberg repeats climate change lies that she’s read online).

“But if we wear masks every time we go outside and don’t go to restaurants, we could stop this virus.”

Even Anthony Fauci used to be honest when he spoke about masks:

“There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”

In fact it was only months ago that mainstream media were honest about masks.

In fact, warns US Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams, face masks might actually increase your risk of infection if they aren't worn properly.

U.S. surgeon general:

Seriously people- STOP BUYING MASKS!

They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Lol the fact you make such an affirmative statement like that, after what you yourself have agree to in earlier posts, really shows you are out of your depth.

You don't warrant further debate. Its not a challenge.

Enjoy!
Are you capable of looking at a graph trend line and determining whether the shape of the line changed after masks were mandated?

If not, you have the intellect of an 8 year old. Which wouldn’t be surprising for most ppl on this forum.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
For the alarmists saying the vaccine was killing people in Norway, officials are saying there is no evidence of that and those who died were already ‘seriously ill’:

Status
Not open for further replies.