• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Coronavirus.

Dawgfather

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Guys you do know this guy would argue beer bottles are blue just so he can see his words on the page. Not worth it.
Are you suggesting it’s only ‘worth it’ if you find ppl who already share your views?

you must have a lot of boring conversations.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you suggesting it’s only ‘worth it’ if you find ppl who already share your views?

you must have a lot of boring conversations.
I wish.

Sorry mate but that's how I see it. Tried to discuss with you on the Corona thread but you keep repeating the same argument without any acceptance of the facts/figures presented to you. You never believe anything thats contrary to your opinion and bias, so it's like beating our heads against a brick wall.

Come over to the Board Report Card thread and avago there :grinning:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good grief.

I remember him "finding God" whilst he was still playing - although it didn't stop him from belting a guy half to death, being connected to the suicide of another guy and then there was that dead teenager in his hotel room...
Exactly CD..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do they actually make contact with each other in that game?
Yep. Usually by accident though.

But the AFL has this thing called "the bump". It's basically their version of the shoulder charge. It was used in the game for decades but they made it semi-illegal a few years back. You can still do it but if the player gets knocked out (which they usually do) then you get 2 - 8 weeks on the sidelines.

It's basically when a player is going to pick the ball up, you go for the ball too but you hit them with your arse. AFL players have buns of steel so if they make contact with the head then the arse face move knocks the player out.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Usually by accident though.

But the AFL has this thing called "the bump". It's basically their version of the shoulder charge. It was used in the game for decades but they made it semi-illegal a few years back. You can still do it but if the player gets knocked out (which they usually do) then you get 2 - 8 weeks on the sidelines.

It's basically when a player is going to pick the ball up, you go for the ball too but you hit them with your arse. AFL players have buns of steel so if they make contact with the head then the arse face move knocks the player out.
lol..yep I’ve seen that one Hacky..! Lol!