Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same. Just finished Narcos Mexico S2 and finally watch El Camino now.
Oh yea. I just posted a good movie in the movie thread that I just watched, go read my post on there, might be one you would like !!

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know if its been suggested but if it really takes off in Australia, will the NRL simply cancel rounds?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Quickly heard on Talkin Sport that most countries that have events with more than 1000 people attending have been shutting them down.

I think they said the Japanese Baseball league will be playing in empty stadiums.

The nrlol are used to playing in near empty stadiums already lol
Nrl Will be safe crowds have been fucked for years

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Quickly heard on Talkin Sport that most countries that have events with more than 1000 people attending have been shutting them down.
So Roosters games will be unaffected

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Or the coronavirus smelledcam idian and said fuck that
Lol.. well maybe, but I actually like a curry, can’t beat beef rogan josh hot and a garlic naan.. certainly kills anything bad in the system :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol.. well maybe, but I actually like a curry, can’t beat beef rogan josh hot and a garlic naan.. certainly kills anything bad in the system :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

KORMA!

I'm about to give you the best piece of culinary advice..

Kewpie atop of your curry

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to get the best Japanese curry from Eastgardens and they would give you a tub of Kewpie.. so I decided to start adding it to Indian curries and it was life changing

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to get the best Japanese curry from Eastgardens and they would give you a tub of Kewpie.. so I decided to start adding it to Indian curries and it was life changing
Lol, oh ok .. I go straight Bollywood/Indian curry, no one makes it better than the creators. probably wouldn’t want to purchase anything from japan at the moment :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: sorry had too!! given then circumstances, but one day I may try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.