Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Death 5 NZ, 19 new cases.. which means it’s definitely dropping each day, 20th April we may go to level 3, but that will still mean heavy restrictions but a little more freedom.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Death 5 NZ, 19 new cases.. which means it’s definitely dropping each day, 20th April we may go to level 3, but that will still mean heavy restrictions but a little more freedom.
Most importantly though it’s inevitable that a second wave will strike deep in winter if restrictions are lifted. That’s the most dangerous part. However I think the mild restrictions will be in place still up until at least October. There’s no way we’re out of the woods yet.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Most importantly though it’s inevitable that a second wave will strike deep in winter if restrictions are lifted. That’s the most dangerous part. However I think the mild restrictions will be in place still up until at least October. There’s no way we’re out of the woods yet.
Mate lol, this will go on for another 6 months at least, if we drop all restrictions and it strikes again we are FUCKED worse than this time and will take even longer to get over,have to do it right first time.!!!!!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not bad brother, kind of eased into it an used to it now, it’s become a way of life, week ago was getting bored an just starting to break lol, but have settled in an happy to wait it out as long as it takes.

and you bro?
Can't wait till this is over and split from the mrs

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is everyone wearing face masks when out in public?

I'm thinking of getting the Bain mask from batman. Wear it to coles

https://images.app.goo.gl/YbX6A21h1Ur8Uttd8

I wore a mask out today and some people look at you like your sick

I grabbed another 9 rolls of Kleenex toilet paper. The good stuff

Last edited:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is everyone wearing face masks when out in public?

I'm thinking of getting the Bain mask from batman. Wear it to coles

https://images.app.goo.gl/YbX6A21h1Ur8Uttd8

I wore a mask out today and some people look at you like your sick

I grabbed another 9 rolls of Kleenex toilet paper. The good stuff
I went local supermarket today. Full stock of toilet paper. I walked past knowing I had enough, but still questioned myself as walking!! 70 rolls is plenty lol. Looks like shops are finally back to normal, at least in my neck of the woods

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went local supermarket today. Full stock of toilet paper. I walked past knowing I had enough, but still questioned myself as walking!! 70 rolls is plenty lol. Looks like shops are finally back to normal, at least in my neck of the woods
70 rolls is adequate. But when you see it grab it.. don't get complacent

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not everyone has a WRX and can hoon from one supermarket to another to stock up on dunny rolls.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched a current affair tonight whilst doing weights in my garage. It boiled my blood like nothing else.

There is a group of renters on there trying to get a movement going for noone to pay rent until this pandemic passes .. on the back of the 6 months moratorium on not being able to kick renters out.

A lady was crying saying what's more important money or your health. I was thinking yeah health but pay your rent. if money is not so important as she says, pay the rent

Another guy was saying it's a basic human right to have a shelter over your head.. yeah it is but if it's not your house, pay your rent. It's not your house .

Another said they lost their job and would struggle to pay rent for a while saying it's just unfair. But they didn't acknowledge the landlord may have also lost their job. Id like to kick that renters doors in and grab their bank statements and see where they squander their money. I bet a few packs of cigarettes are in the house

On behalf of all landlords, I'd like to start a movement, pay up or get out ya renter bums. 6 months and one day they are gone..

But despite the moratorium on kicking the renters out, I'd say I'm selling my house and I need the rental house to live myself.. nothing to do with them not paying their rent.. essentially they would be out on the street anyway so PAY YOUR RENT or I'll get you out.

If all fails the old visit at 2am with your spare set of keys will restore order

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I watched a current affair tonight whilst doing weights in my garage. It boiled my blood like nothing else.

There is a group of renters on there trying to get a movement going for noone to pay rent until this pandemic passes .. on the back of the 6 months moratorium on not being able to kick renters out.

A lady was crying saying what's more important money or your health. I was thinking yeah health but pay your rent. if money is not so important as she says, pay the rent

Another guy was saying it's a basic human right to have a shelter over your head.. yeah it is but if it's not your house, pay your rent. It's not your house .

Another said they lost their job and would struggle to pay rent for a while saying it's just unfair. But they didn't acknowledge the landlord may have also lost their job. Id like to kick that renters doors in and grab their bank statements and see where they squander their money. I bet a few packs of cigarettes are in the house

On behalf of all landlords, I'd like to start a movement, pay up or get out ya renter bums. 6 months and one day they are gone..

But despite the moratorium on kicking the renters out, I'd say I'm selling my house and I need the rental house to live myself.. nothing to do with them not paying their rent.. essentially they would be out on the street anyway so PAY YOUR RENT or I'll get you out.

If all fails the old visit at 2am with your spare set of keys will restore order
I'm thinking about taking my landlord to the tribunal, he owes me and unless he comes to the party and supply material to keep the house in order I'll go after the few grand he owes me . Fair trade isn't it he gets trade labour for free as long as he supplies materials if not he can back pay

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking about taking my landlord to the tribunal, he owes me and unless he comes to the party and supply material to keep the house in order I'll go after the few grand he owes me . Fair trade isn't it he gets trade labour for free as long as he supplies materials if not he can back pay
Not sure how that will go for you.. he will kick you into touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.