Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The WHO is under fire for blatant malpractice in the handling of the Coronavirus and seemingly putting the spotlight on some "corrupt" cohesion between the WHO and China. If the allegations are true of what is being said then it's disgusting that a world body, that the world depends on to uphold the safety of us all could be so negligent, and worse so, intentional. Something is definitely on the nose here.

Anyway, here is a video about these issues.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
One positive of the coronavirus is noone is out of pocket $350 from having to go to the Easter show , empty pockets and have a car full of junk and eaten a shit hotdog for lunch
Apparently Woolies are selling showbags to help out all the producers of them. (as they would have taken a huge hit)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The WHO is under fire for blatant malpractice in the handling of the Coronavirus and seemingly putting the spotlight on some "corrupt" cohesion between the WHO and China. If the allegations are true of what is being said then it's disgusting that a world body, that the world depends on to uphold the safety of us all could be so negligent, and worse so, intentional. Something is definitely on the nose here.

Yeah. It's looking more and more like they've done some dodgy dealings here. They started blaming Taiwan now.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The Americans have rightfully suspended all funding to them . We should be doing the same .
It wasn’t long ago they we’re reaching out for more handouts. Fuck them

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a feeling he is trying to take heat off himself by playing a victim card now. He says "He doesn't care about death threats" but he also doesn't care about the safety and wellbeing of the world, which incase is his job.
I have a huge amount of respect for him 'cause I know his story and I know what he has done. I also understand why he's taking this stance (China funds at least 25% of the WHO)

That said, he's obviously shilling for China at this stage and it's causing major global health problems and will result in the WHO losing the other 75% of its funding.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good video on the origins for those who have the time and what I've been talking about:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What am I missing!?
It's clear this 'negro' dude has completely sold out to China, he's not good at hiding it. He's. Or good at tha game. He's definitely trying the victim card.

This is where trumps on the ball and why myself, @Kaz etc support him. He's not going to let this blatant corruption go.

he's ruined his career, so he must have got some good personal bribes for him to risk it in this way.

this isn't an organisation that should be playing politics though, it directly results in death.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What am I missing!?
It's clear this 'negro' dude has completely sold out to China, he's not good at hiding it. He's. Or good at tha game. He's definitely trying the victim card.

This is where trumps on the ball and why myself, @Kaz etc support him. He's not going to let this blatant corruption go.

he's ruined his career, so he must have got some good personal bribes for him to risk it in this way.

this isn't an organisation that should be playing politics though, it directly results in death.
Don’t be fooled in to thinking that Trump is calling out WHO for any moral crusade it’s what you call playing politics..it’s about deflecting what’s happening in the United States as the virus runs rampant and the death rates rise and rise... And his own initial blasé reaction to the virus... all this blame game should be left after all the shit has been cleaned up.. It serves no purpose at the moment..just refocuses away from what everybody should be focusing on and that is fixing the problem and flattening the curve!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t be fooled in to thinking that Trump is calling out WHO for any moral crusade it’s about deflecting what’s happening in the United States death rate as they rise and rise... And his own blasé reaction to the virus... all this blame game should be left after all the shit has been cleaned up.. It serves no purpose at the moment..just refocuses away from what everybody should be focusing on and that is fixing the problem and flattening the curve!!
I fucking hate Trump. Let's get that straight. Despise him for everything he stands for and everything he does. There's absolutely no doubt that he fucked up the response to Coronavirus, and his inaction can directly be linked to thousands upon thousands of deaths in the US. With this hanging over him, obviously he's looking for ways to shift the focus off him so WHO do make a good scapegoat.

However, there's no getting around the fact WHO did react quite slowly themselves and were very quick in supporting the Chinese findings behind the immergence of this virus. On the surface there's been no debate about the origin of the virus, even though it's an extremely critical point as understanding where it all started allows those looking to create cures and vaccines to work with all the information in front of them. WHO took China's word for it without questioning. WHO spread misinformation about the virus not being airborne. About it only being tranportable from host to new infected person. All this info was given by the Chinese government and WHO gobbled it up.

As I said, I fucking hate Trump ... with a passion. However, perhaps he may be the right person in the right place ... as I don't think anyone else has the balls to take on China. He called it the Chinese Virus straight up. He said they were manipulating info, deaths etc. He called out WHO. I hope he nails their balls to the fucking flagpole as anyone who honestly thinks that China had no hand in what happened, really needs to look at the evidence again. At best, China is guilty of trying to cover things up just like the USSR did with Chernobyl. At worst, China was creating a bio weapon and accidently released it into the world thus infecting not only their own citizens, but allowing it to spread throughout the world by covering up the truth for so long.

Hate to say it but Trump is right on this one. Feels dirty saying it, but it's true.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
*SOMETHING IS FISHY!!* Wuhan to Shanghai = 839km Wuhan to Beijing = 1,152km Wuhan to Milan = 15,000km Wuhan to NY = 15,000km The Coronavirus started in Wuhan yet there is no effect of Coronavirus in nearby Beijing or Shanghai but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA. All business areas of China are now safe. *Something is fishy.* America is not just blaming China without a reason. Even today, India is locked down but all the cities of China are open. China has also announced the opening of Wuhan from April 08. Not a single leader in China has tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus. *Something is fishy.* The virus has ruined many economies around the world. Many have had to close their borders in an attempt to contain and control the spread of the Coronavirus. Thousands have lost their lives, millions have now got this disease, countless people have been locked in their homes and many countries have placed their citizens on lock down. *Something is fishy.* The Coronavirus orginated from the city of Wuhan in China and has now reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not reach China's capital Beijing and China's Economic Capital Shanghai, located in close proximity to Wuhan itself. *Something is fishy* Today Paris is closed, New York is closed, Berlin is closed, Delhi is closed, Mumbai is closed, Tokyo is closed, the world's major economic and political centers are closed, but Beijing and Shanghai are open. No Coronavirus effect is seen in either cities. There were only a few cases but the virus had no real effect on Beijing and Shanghai. *Something is fishy.* Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders. There is no lock down in Beijing. *Something is fishy* Shanghai is the city that runs China's economy. It is the economic capital of China, where all the rich people of China live and run major industries. There is no lock down here, there is no effect of the Coronavirus there. *Something is fishy* Beijing and Shanghai are the areas adjoining Wuhan. The virus from Wuhan reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not affect Beijing and Shanghai. *Something is fishy* Another big thing is, that the worldwide share market has fallen by almost half. In India also the Nifty has gone from 12 thousand to 7 thousand, but the share market of China was at 3000 and just merely dropped to 2700. *Something is fishy* This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio-chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy. China has now put this virus under control, maybe they also have the antidote/ vaccine that they are not sharing with the world ever or will do when it is in their best interest to do so. *Something is fishy* Hollywood stars, Australia's Home Minister, Britain's Prime Minister and Health Minister, Spain's Prime Minister's wife, Canada's Prime Minister's wife, and Britain's Prince Charles, among others, have contracted the Coronavirus, but NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY COMMANDER in China have tested positive for Coronavirus. *SOMETHING IS FISHY!!!!* PS; This post was credited to Paolo Mercado before you react to this post make sure to visit the person that i credited... (c): Paolo Mercado #repost (c): Paolo Mercado

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I fucking hate Trump. Let's get that straight. Despise him for everything he stands for and everything he does. There's absolutely no doubt that he fucked up the response to Coronavirus, and his inaction can directly be linked to thousands upon thousands of deaths in the US. With this hanging over him, obviously he's looking for ways to shift the focus off him so WHO do make a good scapegoat.

However, there's no getting around the fact WHO did react quite slowly themselves and were very quick in supporting the Chinese findings behind the immergence of this virus. On the surface there's been no debate about the origin of the virus, even though it's an extremely critical point as understanding where it all started allows those looking to create cures and vaccines to work with all the information in front of them. WHO took China's word for it without questioning. WHO spread misinformation about the virus not being airborne. About it only being tranportable from host to new infected person. All this info was given by the Chinese government and WHO gobbled it up.

As I said, I fucking hate Trump ... with a passion. However, perhaps he may be the right person in the right place ... as I don't think anyone else has the balls to take on China. He called it the Chinese Virus straight up. He said they were manipulating info, deaths etc. He called out WHO. I hope he nails their balls to the fucking flagpole as anyone who honestly thinks that China had no hand in what happened, really needs to look at the evidence again. At best, China is guilty of trying to cover things up just like the USSR did with Chernobyl. At worst, China was creating a bio weapon and accidently released it into the world thus infecting not only their own citizens, but allowing it to spread throughout the world by covering up the truth for so long.

Hate to say it but Trump is right on this one. Feels dirty saying it, but it's true.
Look I know he’s right..but it’s no benefit at this stage..all it does is take immediate focus away from the fight.. This stuff is best for later..that’s my point..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
*SOMETHING IS FISHY!!* Wuhan to Shanghai = 839km Wuhan to Beijing = 1,152km Wuhan to Milan = 15,000km Wuhan to NY = 15,000km The Coronavirus started in Wuhan yet there is no effect of Coronavirus in nearby Beijing or Shanghai but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA. All business areas of China are now safe. *Something is fishy.* America is not just blaming China without a reason. Even today, India is locked down but all the cities of China are open. China has also announced the opening of Wuhan from April 08. Not a single leader in China has tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus. *Something is fishy.* The virus has ruined many economies around the world. Many have had to close their borders in an attempt to contain and control the spread of the Coronavirus. Thousands have lost their lives, millions have now got this disease, countless people have been locked in their homes and many countries have placed their citizens on lock down. *Something is fishy.* The Coronavirus orginated from the city of Wuhan in China and has now reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not reach China's capital Beijing and China's Economic Capital Shanghai, located in close proximity to Wuhan itself. *Something is fishy* Today Paris is closed, New York is closed, Berlin is closed, Delhi is closed, Mumbai is closed, Tokyo is closed, the world's major economic and political centers are closed, but Beijing and Shanghai are open. No Coronavirus effect is seen in either cities. There were only a few cases but the virus had no real effect on Beijing and Shanghai. *Something is fishy.* Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders. There is no lock down in Beijing. *Something is fishy* Shanghai is the city that runs China's economy. It is the economic capital of China, where all the rich people of China live and run major industries. There is no lock down here, there is no effect of the Coronavirus there. *Something is fishy* Beijing and Shanghai are the areas adjoining Wuhan. The virus from Wuhan reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not affect Beijing and Shanghai. *Something is fishy* Another big thing is, that the worldwide share market has fallen by almost half. In India also the Nifty has gone from 12 thousand to 7 thousand, but the share market of China was at 3000 and just merely dropped to 2700. *Something is fishy* This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio-chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy. China has now put this virus under control, maybe they also have the antidote/ vaccine that they are not sharing with the world ever or will do when it is in their best interest to do so. *Something is fishy* Hollywood stars, Australia's Home Minister, Britain's Prime Minister and Health Minister, Spain's Prime Minister's wife, Canada's Prime Minister's wife, and Britain's Prince Charles, among others, have contracted the Coronavirus, but NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY COMMANDER in China have tested positive for Coronavirus. *SOMETHING IS FISHY!!!!* PS; This post was credited to Paolo Mercado before you react to this post make sure to visit the person that i credited... (c): Paolo Mercado #repost (c): Paolo Mercado
There's a couple of factors to that:

- After previous epidemics, Beijing, Shanghai and many others prepared some of the best Pandemic response setups in the world. There was cases in both cities but every case was picked up early and contact traced. They still had deaths though

- Shanghai and Beijing were the first to know about it. Shanghai actually reported it early and reported that they believed it to be highly contagious. In response China locked down their cities, activated their epidemic response plan, and then went on to tell the World Health Organisation a load of complete crap

- China lies. The leaders would not have been effected because of their epidemic/pandemic response unit. But the figures they are giving out are also complete rubbish

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/03/26/kellyanne-conway-blames-bill-de-blasio-for-coronavirus-spread/amp/

The NYC Mayor has alot of explaining to do.

Basically was telling people thru his social media to get out and see a movie, all this is histeria and isn't all that bad. That was March 1.
The first Coronavirus case in NY was March 1. So at the time he was probably right. And he probably posted that before the first case was found. We had 100s of cases before our government told us to stop going out.

Everything looks worse in hindsight.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Americans are going to get in a finger pointing battle, I think they need to start a war for distraction

Status
Not open for further replies.