Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro the Pope is just another corrupt c*** in a dress.
Mate you are spot on, I am a devout Christian, raised a Catholic but what I have learned about the Catholic church over the years I am not proud of, hence I call myself a Christian only and don’t follow any of the denominations and their false doctrines, I only follow our Gods bible and scriptures. I cant believe that people still don’t realise that Pope Francis is a Pagan and will be the Prophet of the soon to be introduced antichrist! Baffles me how influenced and ignorant people are these days.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate you are spot on, I am a devout Christian, raised a Catholic but what I have learned about the Catholic church over the years I am not proud of, hence I call myself a Christian only and don’t follow any of the denominations and their false doctrines, I only follow our Gods bible and scriptures. I cant believe that people still don’t realise that Pope Francis is a Pagan and will be the Prophet of the soon to be introduced antichrist! Baffles me how influenced and ignorant people are these days.
Yeah I got that fraud as minimum the false prophet in the unholy trinity.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope. Same God. Just with variations.

But the Abrahamic God isn't the only God and Christianity, Judaism and Islam aren't the only religions.
Yes but they are the only religions who worship the only one true God and not some man made god like Buddha and the 33 million gods Hindu’s worship!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of you on the kennel have been messaging me asking specifically what corona does to you, so I thought I'd answer all of them with this video by a doctor. Talks about pimp life too. But you'll come out much more knowledgeable.
Was made a week ago. He made some bold predictions that didn't just come true, went beyond.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
*Me at almost 3am walking into this thread and seeing posts about religion

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lot of you on the kennel have been messaging me asking specifically what corona does to you, so I thought I'd answer all of them with this video by a doctor. Talks about pimp life too. But you'll come out much more knowledgeable.
Was made a week ago. He made some bold predictions that didn't just come true, went beyond.
So you have been getting my messages? Thanks for the video mate. Really informative. This guy a relative of yours?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So you have been getting my messages? Thanks for the video mate. Really informative. This guy a relative of yours?
I replied didn't I?
This guys not a relation. I'm not Chinese lol.
You've been quiet lately. Surprised you haven't responded to all the heavy stuff @Abu Azrael was saying today/yesterday.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I replied didn't I?
This guys not a relation. I'm not Chinese lol.
You've been quiet lately. Surprised you haven't responded to all the heavy stuff @Abu Azrael was saying today/yesterday.
Haha true. You're from Russia. Forgot ;)

I wouldn't say I've been quiet mate. Just trying to be a little more reserved in my posting rather than being the aggressive dick I was. Haven't seen any posts from Abu mate. Blocked him/her but I'm sure I didn't miss much. Take it easy pal

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes he's Jewish and he used to hang out with neo nazis because they had a common enemy in hating Muslims. Then they turned on each other and had a bad break up. The neo nazis threatened him and he stays well clear of them.

He's got a fanboy "bodyguard" who dresses up in riot gear whenever he is out and about. And his fanboy bodyguard faked his death on social media.

He's boasted on one of his videos about being in the IDF and killing a Palestinian unarmed child.

All in all avi is a piece of shit, his own family have disowned him. He lies and lies and lies and lies and makes up bullshit conspiracy theories. He's now part of a financially loaded evangelical group from Canada (rebel media) and their beliefs are BAT SHIT CRAZY (happy clapper white supremacist types).

Basically anything he posts is full of shit.

Edit for you abu

He hanged out with neo nazis I didn't say he was one. He used to hang out with them.

And lastly I would not waste my time watching any of his shit
some of that's inaccurate. I feel you are boxing into stereotypes.

first off, Avi is ok. There is better alt right media out there but he brings up some good points.
That said, there's nothing neo nazi about him. He's jewish as fuck.everytging he does furthers the usual jewish agenda except hes more open about it. He does keep it real by giving it to the left and sticking up for saffer farmers etc. he's more milo Yiannopolous than a true master of the right like David Duke or Tucker Carlson or even a molyneux.

and rebel media? It's not evangelical. Isn't that Gavin McInnes crew? They are ok. Just a traditional anti feminist media channel. Lauren southern part of that too.
Sydney Watson an Aussie-American girl that is ok too but probably doesn't have the trolling skills needed to gain traction

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow! That's absolutely horrible :( Where do you get your info from mate? I've really gotta start following the news more as I never see any of this shit anymore.

From what I have read ... issue in Italy / Spain etc. etc. is that they've had so so many health workers, whether it be doctors or nurses, become infected that they've had to graduate uni students to take their places. Whole frontline of young kids dealing with this terrible situation of death, death, and more death. Can only imagine the social implications when this is all over. Going to be bleak imo.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw3-jshQ6bh8T9klDv7Z63pW&cf=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2CAabikz7MtaxRpiwMWxe7&cf=1

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that new.com.au? I read that also but I guess I've stopped following the virus shit so much. Just so much to take in.

Cheers
Yeah just read anything ,I check various countries
France just had 1200 deaths now a 58000 worldwide

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fark me. Absolutely nuts that. From memory in Slovenia it's below 20? Stopped checking .... How's it looking in the UK & US?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah thanks for that.

Since we doing random countries;

As of today, there are 958 confirmed cases of the coronavirus disease in Estonia, according to the country’s Health Board; 85 people are hospitalised, 16 are in intensive care and in critical condition; 12 people have died.

• Last night, six people died of the virus in Estonia: a 73-year-old woman, an 87-year-old woman and a 77-year-old man in Kuressaare Hospital; a 55-year-old man and a 92-year-old woman in Tartu University Hospital and an 86-year-old woman in North Estonia Medical Centre Foundation.

• The ongoing coronavirus crisis may cut Estonia’s income by €3.5 billion in two years, therefore, the government will today ask the parliament to get access to the country’s stabilisation reserve.

• Dr Arkadi Popov, the Estonian government’s chief of emergency medicine, said that the contagion in the country is still in its initial stages.

• Around 8,200 people have to self-quarantine in Estonia, some of them because they returned from abroad and have been ordered to stay home for 14 days, and some because they’ve been diagnosed with the novel coronavirus.

• Estonia today received 1.5 million surgical masks, 30,000 FFP2 respirators, 20,000 scrubs, 5,000 protective goggles and 500,000 pairs of gloves. The gear was purchased from China.

• Vanity Fair, the American monthly magazine of popular culture, fashion and current affairs, has published a story on the history of Purell, the now sought-after hand sanitiser, and has discovered the origins of ethanol having antiseptic properties lies at the University of Tartu. “The first major discovery of a non-water, non-soap cleaning agent dates to 1875, when Leonid Bucholz of what is now the University of Tartu in Estonia apparently discovered that ethanol—a form of alcohol—has antiseptic properties.”

Stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.