Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon side effects of corona will kill more people than the virus. Suicides will go through the roof with all the anxiety, loss of jobs, failing businesses. Health problems caused by stress will kill more than usual. I think catching the virus is the least scary thing about our current situation
Don't forget probably a rise in domestic violence too. I wish i was joking but it is probable with couples being lockdown together for a period of time.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup, plz anyone that needs medication try to do so today
Needed to be done
Chemist will remain open and face time Drs ect so it will probably be easier to get script I'm pushing hard for vallium and xnax lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
These fucker just let infected people of a cruise ship .we should of been locked down 24 to 48 hrs ago they know it infection is tripling. Fingers crossed our nation doesn't get the brunt of it .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Chemist will remain open and face time Drs ect so it will probably be easier to get script I'm pushing hard for vallium and xnax lol
I'll see if I can get some scripts for them. The hospital informed us they send scripts by mail now.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
NSW cases have hit 533 atm.
Over a thousand Australia bro next Friday will be 5000 then the deaths roll in ,they sat on their hands to long got your Xbox live yet **** we can have a laugh killing *****

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Post-Apocalyptic Checklist

1. Shaved head..check
2. Face stubble/beard..check
3.Reflective Sunglasses so Zombies can’t see where you are looking..check
4. Face mask or cool face bandanna like @ASSASSIN ..check
5. Weapon of Choice/Or Mad Max Style wheelchair..check
6.Manufactured gravelly raspy voice that throws out witty one liners..check
7. Kick ass attitude..check
8. Ready to attack and talk later..check
9. Steely eyes..check
10. Long tough guy coat.. (will get soon on Amazon)

Coronavirus..Check mate!
I thought you were describing @ASSASSIN then, apart from the wheelchair lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Over a thousand Australia bro next Friday will be 5000 then the deaths roll in ,they sat on their hands to long got your Xbox live yet c*** we can have a laugh killing c***
Haven't got it yet but I definately will now.

Gotta practice on the Xbox so I'll be ready for the zombies lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We here in NZ have been very lucky, we acted quick an have fuck all cases really, obviously it’s going to get worse, but we will be at level 4 soon, which means everyone must isolate.!!

these are dark times, who would have thought it would get this out of control, or this shit would happen.!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile in Mexico
The fingers in the ears and yell loud approach
Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, known as AMLO, traveled to the south of Mexico and met with adoring crowds, shaking hands and hugging and kissing supporters. During his daily press conferences, AMLO has insisted that his honesty and moral rectitude protect him from the virus and that the threat of COVID-19 is greatly exaggerated. “I have great faith that we will move our dear Mexico forward, that misfortunes and pandemics won’t affect us,” he told reporters at a press conference on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.