Reaction score

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There are teams all over the world trying to be the first. I 'd imagine it would potentially be very lucrative.
I heard a segment. Financial it's not, because these viruses is once in a lifetime, therefore the ongoing treatment is not profitable long term like the flu, colds etc.

If you think about it, it makes sense.

No one is really giving a shit about a vaccine instead of just worrying about themselves. For example, we have seen $55m dollars in donations for our bushfire people, and with this virus, I haven't seen one gofundme page to help support a R&D for a vaccine. Isn't that ironic?

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it true they are going to announce a ban on gatherings of 100+ people?

I got a Christening this Sunday where there is going to be 200 people and i do not really feel like going anyways

A

Alexander the Great

Same i just dodged a wedding also that I didn't want to attend.

Fucking magic
Is it true they are going to announce a ban on gatherings of 100+ people?

I got a Christening this Sunday where there is going to be 200 people and i do not really feel like going anyways

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The absolute fiasco of politics in this country over the last 10 or so years is going to cost us. We have ScoMo up there at the moment telling us all to trust him, on the back of defending the Sports Rort rubbish which is the most obvious case of pork barreling since Porky the pig found a hamburger at the bottom of a wine barrel, let alone the absolute debacle that was supposed to be Government leadership during the recent fires.

It all leaves many of us with a big question for Government, why would we trust you? And our question would be the same regardless of which party were in the hotseat.

Hopefully, part of the wash up from this, is that enough people in Politics realise that deceptive words, spin, and failure to engage, let alone acts of corruption, leaves the country open to disaster when serious matters arise. Perhaps down the track this country might finally produce some leaders worthy of the title.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blue boost I thought you were going to be right for a minute in quarantine I broke out in a mad sweat started getting light headed grabbed the toilet paper thought oh no ....
Then I realized I was pulling my dick with the heat lamps on in the bathroom got out in time for the mrs to walk through the door with some toilet paper for the fortnight no worries

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
In all seriousness if I were to drop dead from the coronavirus I would like blue boost to speak at my funeral to fuck with people

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue boost I thought you were going to be right for a minute in quarantine I broke out in a mad sweat started getting light headed grabbed the toilet paper thought oh no ....
Then I realized I was pulling my dick with the heat lamps on in the bathroom got out in time for the mrs to walk through the door with some toilet paper for the fortnight no worries
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] fucking love it

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Marrickville Coles Totally Out Of Typewriters And Vintage Suitcases, As Panic Buying Continues
By The Shovel on March 18, 2020

Stores in Sydney’s inner west and Melbourne’s inner north are experiencing a shortage of essentials including vintage suitcases, ukuleles and VHS tapes, as panic buying continues across the country.

In one store in Fitzroy the pennyfarthing aisle had been shopped bare. “It’s been pretty crazy here to be honest,” store owner Herbert Ingles said. “We’re totally out of ironic tote bags and we’re even running low on gramophones now. It’s ridiculous,” he said.

He said his store had done 7 week’s worth of small-batch boutique bourbon kit sales in just one day.

“My message to everyone is to just be calm – there are enough hand-crafted leather aprons for everyone”.

Archibald Reece, a storeowner in Marrickville, said they wouldn’t have more Casio calculator watches in stock for at least 14 days. His store has implemented a limit of one cassette tape per customer policy until further notice. “All I’d say is, think about those vulnerable people in your community who need a bespoke cobbler tool set more than you do”.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I've cracked it.
The virus was clearly created by women. Think about it:

1) Sport grinding to a halt
2) Pubs will close
3) 14 Day Quarantine (no excuse to put off jobs around the house any longer)
4) Symptoms are flu like (they know it's our Kryptonite)
5) They had the audacity to name it after a beer

Sheesh...

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If only the Fosters could be put in quarantine too...

CoronaIsolation.jpg

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Same i just dodged a wedding also that I didn't want to attend.

Fucking magic
P

I Fucking hate people in general this rule is perfect
Nothing worse than getting invited to these weddings, engagements, christenings, etc where you see those people once a year (and thats if that).

Just another cash grab

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
NSWRL just suspended junior RL until May.

My boy is going to lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.