Corey Waddell

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What in the name of sweet fuck was this dickhead doing yesterday? Ben Hunt ran straight through him for a try, but even aside from that he was on MANY occasions at least a metre behind the defensive line leaving huge gaps. Then goes and makes a crucial error on the 2nd tackle after we just took the lead which turned the momentum right back to dragons. got Ryan Tandy vibes about him yesterday (had money on the other team)
I noticed that too
Defending on the line and he wasn’t moving up together

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who said that? Name names.
It's there if you want to spend the time digging through old threads earlier this year. It wasn't some newbie on TK but it stuck in my mind because that guy was trying to defend the indefensible.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Waddell's game yesterday was awful.
I've never seen him pass the ball, not once but guess what he decided to try an offload in our 20 meters........loses the ball of course.
A fucking mistakeathon.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What in the name of sweet fuck was this dickhead doing yesterday? Ben Hunt ran straight through him for a try, but even aside from that he was on MANY occasions at least a metre behind the defensive line leaving huge gaps. Then goes and makes a crucial error on the 2nd tackle after we just took the lead which turned the momentum right back to dragons. got Ryan Tandy vibes about him yesterday (had money on the other team)
Yep noticed that as well. Put the defensive line under so much pressure.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember that lol just don't remember who.
I don't want to point out and embarrass individual dogs fans on TK but if you want to have a good laugh google "the kennel waddell one of our best forwards" and follow the link.....

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Always been shit in my eyes, had "acceptable" form first few games this season but since has returned to his usual shit self.

Why do we regularly do this to ourselves?

T-rex
Clay priest
Adam elliot
And now waddell