Corey Waddell

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Disgrace to the jersey. What does he seriously offer? I don’t understand how he gets selected. Its so confusing and weird.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We finally got rid of Aiden Tolman and we are that cursed we receive another plodder Waddles

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He tries hard but is seriously a terrible player. I’m glad he is gone end of the year. He should not be starting at all.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
never said he should be in the team but we lack edge backrowers atm, stimson is shit rfm is only just back from injury
Easy fix. Grab a couple of players from Fiji or Samoa on match payments and watch them go. They’ll apply more effort than these plodders

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Barrett gift that keeps on giving, week in week out same shit

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke in a dog's jersey is an absolute waste of oxygen. Should be on a plane to UK tomorrow with Junk, Dumbty, Stinkson, Flanagan and HMAS

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Waddell, stinkson and that cream puff jackson should not be in our starting back row next year. Sick of these soft players.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about Flanagan? Worse half in the history of rugby league, not even the a NRL the entire history of this game his pathetic

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He tries hard but is seriously a terrible player. I’m glad he is gone end of the year. He should not be starting at all.
He is signed for next season also.
I don't know how much he is on? Given he was one of Trent's favourites probably on overs.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We hit the lead and this fuckwit offloads in traffic early in the set, we turn it over and Dragons take the lead right back.

Waddell and Stimson have had so many chances and done absolutely nothing. Why are they still in first grade? Why is Furner still coaching too? He is fucking rubbish.