Corey Waddell

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's a second rower with no attacking threat. A couple of weeks there with no errors and penalties but today they were back in full force. I really don't think he should be in the 17 yet alone starting in the second row. He's my biggest pet peeve in our team with JMK closely behind him. Kikau and Mahoney fix that next year but I don't think we need to suffer this year as well... I'm sick of Baz playing favourites with shitters.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t believe he keeps on playing virtually 80 mins every day. And he is the least talented forward at the club. He is the Russell Westbrook of the dogs :p no matter what is there every game.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Waddell doesn't bring enough strike to the team to be making errors and missing tackles. He is there to have a high tackle count, help cover the line from the middle to the edge in defensive spreads, get back and help run the ball out of our end, and run effective decoys, all while keeping us cap compliant. Any game he has with errors or penalties is going to a poor result from him.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is rubbish period, no sugar coating. Gets smashed, loses possession and zero go forward.

Name one good thing he brings ?

Another player that would not make another teams starting side.
He has been consistent this year. He didn't play many minutes today, He sustained an injury in the first half. He was up against , liam martin and on the same side as fisher harris,Crichton and Cleary, all quality. Plus he is babysitting Averillo.
Im more concerned with Naden Burns Averillo and JMK tbh.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is rubbish period, no sugar coating. Gets smashed, loses possession and zero go forward.

Name one good thing he brings ?

Another player that would not make another teams starting side.
Depth.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Are there any backrowers in nsw cup putting their hand up? We really need RFM back

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It doesn't help Hetherington and Doorey are injured but Topine and Patolo would offer more on an edge. Maybe even give that Hoffman a crack.
Hoffman isnt he too small and a rookie second rower and generally? I barely know a single thing about this kid.Patolo is a rookie I think he isn't ready, couldn't play edge and would fail miserably. Topine is too small also..imo.

Options are minimal hence why Waddell plays I guess, I'm not particularly a fan butbhe has been alright mostly this year.
This is why Gus bought a 825k/yr wrecking ball...we have got nothing special otherwise..
I hope Turahui develops he has size but won't be ready this year, has played no footy the last 2 years.