Corey Waddell

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it on good authority rfm is back running and been wearing customised orthotics and running the best he has since injury
Maybe 3-4 weeks away though
whats the point? he has barely played in farking 18 months* and is off contract and unlikely to be kept on, may as well give the spot to Stuckey or Turahui etc and develop someone than play ray. not like we're in the mix for finals, give a young bloke a go. RFM made of paper anyway

* Note the edit to keep my posts accurate, shout outs to @TwinTurbo

Last edited:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
whats the point? he hasnt played in 2 years and is off contract and unlikely to be kept on, may as well give the spot to Stuckey or Turahui etc and develop someone than play ray. not like we're in the mix for finals, give a young bloke a go. RFM made of paper anyway
wow
What’s the point of playing a 450k player in a side that can’t score or create

goat post that

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow
What’s the point of playing a 450k player in a side that can’t score or create

goat post that
the wage is irrelevant, he's been on however much for 2 years without playing a game for us. hes clearly hampered by the injury and wont be the same as he was. plus the game has changed since he played it last. why throw him in when he wont be here next year? besides, is he going to help score and create? from memory he would never pass the ball out to the centre/winger and always had white line fever.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is rubbish period, no sugar coating. Gets smashed, loses possession and zero go forward.

Name one good thing he brings ?

Another player that would not make another teams starting side.
How much was he signed for?

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always has and always will be
One good or semi decent game every 15 doesn’t make an nrl first grader

another one of baz’s BRillaint signings
He’s Baz’s babe, he took him from the Panthers lower grades to manly with him & then to the Bulldogs at the first opportunity. Buddies with his old man from the Steelers days

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks he gets hard done by by the refs every week? sure some of the penalties he gives away are blatant, but I feel like if his hand gets stuck or if he's unable to get up because he gets tangled the ref just blows the penalty 90% of the time.

Same when he has the ball, doesn't matter if there's a hand in the ruck there's hardly any chance he wins a penalty if he drops it.

He and Jack have done something to the refs, they're both on some sort of list and get the short end of the stick.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was reading the vision correctly last night, Waddell will be out with a shoulder injury.

And although many of you may think this is a good thing - we are running out of Edge Second Rowers.

IMO, If we get Stimpson to play for long minutes as Waddell was doing then our edge defence will get worse.

Time to promote Hoffman &/or Topine.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
whats the point? he hasnt played in 2 years and is off contract and unlikely to be kept on, may as well give the spot to Stuckey or Turahui etc and develop someone than play ray. not like we're in the mix for finals, give a young bloke a go. RFM made of paper anyway
Hello, RFM played every game in 2020, so how the fark is it "2 years".

Always a Bulldog

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s Baz’s babe, he took him from the Panthers lower grades to manly with him & then to the Bulldogs at the first opportunity. Buddies with his old man from the Steelers days
Stinkson and a bunch of others were the same thing from Pay

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hello, RFM played every game in 2020, so how the fark is it "2 years".

Always a Bulldog
So u pick out the one year he played "all games" when the comp was shortened by 20%? L O L . No other years has he came close as seen by the below. Nice picking and choosing.

1649652310543.png

Clear as day he is injury prone/cant hold down a spot. That's the facts.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So u pick out the one year he played "all games" when the comp was shortened by 20%? L O L . No other years has he came close as seen by the below. Nice picking and choosing.

View attachment 45750

Clear as day he is injury prone/cant hold down a spot. That's the facts.
That wasn't what I was questioning, that fact is it hasn't been 2 years, that's what is as clear as day.

Always a Bulldog

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That wasn't what I was questioning, that fact is it hasn't been 2 years, that's what is as clear as day.

Always a Bulldog
So hes played 2 games since Sep 27 2020 is what you were saying? So he has barely played in 18 months would be a better way for @Philmus to put it next time!