Official Corey Waddell should win the Doc George Peponis player of the year award

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Waddell would also do so much better if he was playing at 13.

I am absolutely clueless as to CC's decisions

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’ve got Preston but Waddell is a close second. The hate the nuffies on here give him is not warranted at all.
It was warranted for the past few seasons and earlier this year but past few months he has gotten a lot of the penalties and silly brain exposions out of his game and put in some big efforts.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
100%
Biggest shirt grabber in the nrl. Couldn’t use his shoulder to carry a tote.
But it is a worry if he is getting mentioned as one of our best. He is a 4-5 game per year player at any other club. And that’s the reason we are so shit.
We’ve had JMK and Lewis mentioned as our best and you weren’t worried? We are in the dumps my man

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
100%
Biggest shirt grabber in the nrl. Couldn’t use his shoulder to carry a tote.
But it is a worry if he is getting mentioned as one of our best. He is a 4-5 game per year player at any other club. And that’s the reason we are so shit.
Yep the mere fact that waddles was our best forward today highlights just how bad our pack is ATM, but it looks like that’s changing with the likes of Thompson and TPJ etc being moved on. I thought sexton played well considering how dominant the manly pack was so there is a bit of hope there. Burton won’t last long 6 next year if he doesn’t pull his finger out.