Corey Payne - 2011 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Who was it that Payne hammered in I think it was the NSW cup final last year?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So sad this guy was injured last year. Corey has been a revelation this year.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
the only true Bulldog atm - said it before a number of times.It's about time someone stood up for this team and shows what it means to play in this jumper. Great offloads

Malla

Reaction score
Such a good buy, glad we persisted with him and signed him another year.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol i remember when he resigned again i was pleased and some here said i had nfi, olols he keeps proving the doubters wrong :grinning: He will soon be a starter :grinning:

Malla

Reaction score
lol i remember when he resigned again i was pleased and some here said i had nfi, olols he keeps proving the doubters wrong :grinning: He will soon be a starter :grinning:
Last year round 26, he showed more off the bench than anybody did all year. I'm guessing he trained really well in the off season, to push the likes of Warburton, Hodgson and Haletau to reggies. He's a good pick up. Hopefully he can be consistent.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Payne v Hayne
Corey just won the fight and the match for us.
****n oath he did

I said it last year and no one believed me

If he keeps up the form he will be bolter for Origin mark my words

I don't think we should rush to resign him long term though he did the same thing at tigers one great year when his contract was running out but **** me he is the last person in the WORLD to bridge up to he doesnt take **** from anyone

...and we all should love him for it

there is another enforcer missing though Browne mark my words another future star

okanui

Waterboy
Reaction score
Stand your Ground

See what happens in league , when u show a bit of ticker!!!...Mr Payne might have hit the J Drain too high........But ...the Spirit came out. and then look what happened, They giv em a woopin!Corey Payne is a perfect addition to the doggies side (spesh with his offload).Thank F..K

bckd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My favourite player of the moment. Corey Payne.

That was way better than the Mundane- Woods cuddle-a-thon. The 1st two hits where priceless. Snotted him right on the chin. He's not the Hayne Plane any more. It's 'Headbutt Hayne'.

Honourable mentions go to Ennis the menace, you'd think after this many years in the game Hindmarshmellow would have known better. And HM number 2 goes to Idris for the 'Moi Moi, you should stand here, no there, no over here, no over there'. Made Moi Moi look like jeff toovey getting throw around by the kiwis in those test back in the day. Lovely darts ;D.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Bulldogs junior baby!!! That's what we need more of. Players that will bleed for the jersey.

See him say hello to his Mum when he came back on after sin bin. Too funny.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ah its good to watch a bulldogs player that has some balls, Havnt seen it since we lost omely

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Payne is a totally different player from what I remember.
As a junior for the Dogs I don't remember if he played first grade. If he did it obviously wasn't much of an impact.
Then I remember him getting knocked out at Kogarah playing for the merge. They described our forwards as brutal for that match, loved it.:D

I then remember him playing for the Tigers, but nothing like he is now.

I never saw him as an enforcer or as a ball player.
Keep it up Corey. If you, Millington and Eastwood start reviving the glory days of our forward packs, it'll be happy days indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.