Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope he ok the pricks got into him.
How long until we get a full team

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A player gets stretchered off the field and we have flogs on here complaining about his form.... ffs, that’s low even for this place.,,, some of you need to pull your heads in..... and no, adding a weak ‘I don’t wish injury on anyone’ disclaimer doesn’t make it any better. At least give it a rest until he is cleared of serious injury.

Or problems go much deeper than any one player, or any small group of players.We lack direction, execution snd smarts across the park. I remember when some of you were trashing the Morris brothers and saying they were past it... and they were playing in a better team.... even top players find it hard to shine in a team with this many problems.

Anyway, I wish Corey all the best for a good outcome and speedy recovery. He showed last year he can play some serious footy. Watching a player get stretchered off is always a scary sight. If it turns out to be nothing more than a burner, that would be fantastic news.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A player gets stretchered off the field and we have flogs on here complaining about his form.... ffs, that’s low even for this place.,,, some of you need to pull your heads in..... and no, adding a weak ‘I don’t wish injury on anyone’ disclaimer doesn’t make it any better. At least give it a rest until he is cleared of serious injury.

Or problems go much deeper than any one player, or any small group of players.We lack direction, execution snd smarts across the park. I remember when some of you were trashing the Morris brothers and saying they were past it... and they were playing in a better team.... even top players find it hard to shine in a team with this many problems.

Anyway, I wish Corey all the best for a good outcome and speedy recovery. He showed last year he can play some serious footy. Watching a player get stretchered off is always a scary sight. If it turns out to be nothing more than a burner, that would be fantastic news.
Any update on him?

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In all honesty look at the other clubs in rebuilds that worked. Penrith. Took 2 and half years and started with a development system.
the one that didn’t. Newcastle. Bought and Bought every star available. Klem mer, pongs, Pearce and Watson plus more. And although at this stage there doing better than us. But all reports there building junior development and looking for the best far and wide. I believe we will get there next year will be better but not the be all. The year after we will be a lot better. I know no one will like this but look at the past

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not saying he's been good, but what good ball does he get? Just crap ball shuffled sideways, hard to beat anyone with that kind of ball.
100%... Poor khunteven got injured due to the hospital shit throw to him. Cant imagine anybody wanting to join the squad under these conditions.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not saying hes been good, but what good ball does he get? Just crap ball shuffled sideways, hard to beat anyone with that kind of ball.
It seems like they’ve started practicing spreading the ball in attack but have no idea when to do it.

Case in point: spreading it wide to the centre and wing when there’s 3 defenders out there and it’s the last tackle...not the time

Result: centre bundled into touch and stretchered off

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis in hospital also.
Wow,that was a weird one. Noticed him in the back play looking inconvenienced like he had done a shoulder or something similar. Heard Fox say something about concussion?

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow,that was a weird one. Noticed him in the back play looking inconvenienced like he had done a shoulder or something similar. Heard Fox say something about concussion?
They said Lung problem .

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he copped some pretty heavy knees in the back, then it seemed to affect the sciatic nerve down is leg. Bulged disc maybe???

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought he copped some pretty heavy knees in the back, then it seemed to affect the sciatic nerve down is leg. Bulged disc maybe???
Maybe..he was looking very inconvenienced with his arm just hanging there

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When he went down after about 5 minutes in the 2nd half he held up play
Copped a knee in the back
They’re saying broken ribs and punctured lung

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope he’s good, back soon bud.!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

It's not a disclaimer you clown, it's sincere. He's not in serious danger though and reports are that it's thankfully just a burner.. I genuinely hope he's fine and is back soon.

So there's no need to guilt trip anyone for discussing his form as if he's in intensive care or something. Get off your high horse for two seconds.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's not a disclaimer you clown, it's sincere. He's not in serious danger though and reports are that it's thankfully just a burner.. I genuinely hope he's fine and is back soon.

So there's no need to guilt trip anyone for discussing his form as if he's in intensive care or something. Get off your high horse for two seconds.
A disclaimer is exactly what it was. You went on and on for three or four comments about his form and how much you hated the signing and then footnoted a couple of your comments with the generic it’s never good to see someone get injured line. If you’re feeling guilty, that might be because you reacted to the situation in an inappropriate way and deep down you know that.

He has been taken to hospital .... it could be for precautionary scans to rule out anything more serious, or judging from some comments on here, it could be due to an unrelated injury.... whatever the case may be, he’s not in a good way and now isn’t the best time to be criticising his firm. You do that every day, giving it a rest for 24 hours until more news emerges shouldn’t really be that much to ask.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A disclaimer is exactly what it was. You went on and on for three or four comments about his form and how much you hated the signing and then footnoted a couple of your comments with the generic it’s never good to see someone get injured line. If you’re feeling guilty, that might be because you reacted to the situation in an inappropriate way and deep down you know that.

He has been taken to hospital .... it could be for precautionary scans to rule out anything more serious, or judging from some comments on here, it could be due to an unrelated injury.... whatever the case may be, he’s not in a good way and now isn’t the best time to be criticising his firm. You do that every day, giving it a rest for 24 hours until more news emerges shouldn’t really be that much to ask.
Listen to yourself and how much you're blowing things out of proportion.. Maybe you should give it a rest for two seconds.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not saying hes been good, but what good ball does he get? Just crap ball shuffled sideways, hard to beat anyone with that kind of ball.
Totally agree, cotric was a gun at the raiders and same as Allan at the rabbits, unfortunately these guys need some class around them to shine. We need at least 2 more big signings for next year

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Listen to yourself and how much you're blowing things out of proportion.. Maybe you should give it a rest for two seconds.
A) I’m not blowing anything out of proportion.
B) I never challenged you directly. My post was an honest opinion based on the responses of a number of members, not an attempt to attack anyone individually.
C) judging by the reactions to my initial comment, I am not the only one who thinks a thread questioning the welfare of a player who has been stretchered off the field is not an appropriate place to critique their form.

You can accept my point of view, or not.... but I don’t really feel inclined to spend all night arguing with you. If my posts irritate you that much, don’t tag me asking for them..... or you can siesta make use of the ignore function.