Official Corey Allan released

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thank fuck there all gone and all that shits behind us
Spot on. I’m not pro dib but at least under his reign we competed for a large portion and made it to two grand finals. Yes he ficked up and caused a shit fight and got thrown out.

Though his replacement was never anything but completely incompetent. Lived on her dads name. Made nothing but empty promises and continually dug a hole for us.

Gus was recruited to fix the fucking utter mess we faced. The road to being back to back spooners and no doubt ending up merged or moved.

Thank fuck we have Gus and the sky’s are blue with some great signings. Almost all the duds gone. Healthy cap. Great third party options. The most desired young coach and some no doubt great signings ahead. Positive days ahead. Finally.

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spot on. I’m not pro dib but at least under his reign we competed for a large portion and made it to two grand finals. Yes he ficked up and caused a shit fight and got thrown out.

Though his replacement was never anything but completely incompetent. Lived on her dads name. Made nothing but empty promises and continually dug a hole for us.

Gus was recruited to fix the fucking utter mess we where in. The road to being back to back spooners and no doubt ending up merged or moved.

Thank fuck we have Gus and the sky’s are blue with some great signings. Almost all the duds gone. Healthy cap. Great third party options. The most desired young coach and some no doubt great signings ahead. Positive days ahead. Finally.
I dont know much of what happens at the Club. Ive been a supporter for many years and its been absolutely dreadful sitting here from afar witnessing what we had become. There has been talk of reubuild for years. We were supose to come into a war chess 2-3 years ago. Even fuckin Willy spruking dogs of war shit before that game on 9 and all the other cliche's.
I have faith in Gus. I believe he is the best thing the Club has done in years.
Im still not sold on Ciraldo but I trust in those that are currently running the Club so Im hoping he is the goods.
I say Im not sold because of years of talk. We still havent delivered anything on the field yet.
But it just feels right, that we are finally moving in the right direction. Surely things will continue to improve from here.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I dont know much of what happens at the Club. Ive been a supporter for many years and its been absolutely dreadful sitting here from afar witnessing what we had become. There has been talk of reubuild for years. We were supose to come into a war chess 2-3 years ago. Even fuckin Willy spruking dogs of war shit before that game on 9 and all the other cliche's.
Im still not sold on Ciraldo but I trust in those that are currently running the Club so Im hoping he is the goods.
I say Im not sold because of years of talk. We still havent delivered anything on the field yet.
But it just feels right, that we are finally moving in the right direction. Surely things will continue to improve from here.
Yep exactly.

100% with ya mate!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sheens & Gus wanted Ciraldo that is telling. Who the hell wanted Barrett & Seibold after their failed experiments?? Only desperate clubs with desperate leaders.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Facts?
1672750962839.gif

Couple of other key things:

- We are a member run club.
- Elections are the only places leadership should change - not ‘powerbrokers’ dick measuring.
- I never want to see another mutiny, the members elected a board and they should be allowed to serve their term - just as there was no 2022 election as there was no-one standing against the current board - all good, that’s democracy in action.
- One thing Lynne definitely underestimated was the Mounties thing. I get why she did it to cut costs early on during Covid when the leagues club grants weren’t being paid, but the axing of the Bulldog brand in the lower grade was not well received. She should’ve listened to that and didn’t. Khoury brought the brand back a year early and we made a grand final - although there’s other factors there as well. She also kind of bit one of the hands that got the original Anderson board elected. Her hubris did not help, but the rot had set in long before. As for the crap about the Titans or being merged or moved - SQUAWK!!! :-).

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Facts?
View attachment 63244

Couple of other key things:

- We are a member run club.
- Elections are the only places leadership should change - not ‘powerbrokers’ dick measuring.
- I never want to see another mutiny, the members elected a board and they should be allowed to serve their term - just as there was no 2022 election as there was no-one standing against the current board - all good, that’s democracy in action.
- One thing Lynne definitely underestimated was the Mounties thing. I get why she did it to cut costs early on during Covid when the leagues club grants weren’t being paid, but the axing of the Bulldog brand in the lower grade was not well received. She should’ve listened to that and didn’t. Khoury brought the brand back a year early and we made a grand final - although there’s other factors there as well. She also kind of bit one of the hands that got the original Anderson board elected. Her hubris did not help, but the rot had set in long before. As for the crap about the Titans or being merged or moved - SQUAWK!!! :-).
Fact….

Yes members ran club. That made sure Lynne gone while you thought in your divine wisdom you were being witty and mocking them. Guess you didn’t get the invite. Fact.

Completely agree. Though sometimes they need to be removed like when they can’t run a club and talk nothing but bullshit. In fact this could be why you like Lynne so much being someone who just talks shit.

She was useless at titans. She was useless at the dogs.

Thank God they gone and the members spoke. Sorry didn’t agree with the Crusty clown !!!

One thing Lynne did well is lead us to a spoon. Brought us to new lows of utter failure. Forcing the club to act drastic and land the great man! Gus! In Gus we trust!

Image1672777452.595947.jpg

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fact….

Yes members ran club. That made sure Lynne gone while you thought in your divine wisdom you were being witty and mocking them. Guess you didn’t get the invite. Fact.

Completely agree. Though sometimes they need to be removed like when they can’t run a club and talk nothing but bullshit. In fact this could be why you like Lynne so much being someone who just talks shit.

She was useless at titans. She was useless at the dogs.

Thank God they gone and the members spoke. Sorry didn’t agree with the Crusty clown !!!

One thing Lynne did well is lead us to a spoon. Brought us to new lows of utter failure. Forcing the club to act drastic and land the great man! Gus! In Gus we trust!

View attachment 63247
:tearsofjoy: The salty seagull keeps squawking the same stuff, mostly fallacy. Next up, Flanagan will struggle this year and guess whose fault that will be. Mustn’t be enough chips on the esplanade to satisfy the salt craving :tearsofjoy:.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: The salty seagull keeps squawking the same stuff, mostly fallacy. Next up, Flanagan will struggle this year and guess whose fault that will be. Mustn’t be enough chips on the esplanade to satisfy the salt craving :tearsofjoy:.
Only salty one is you crusty clown. After your mocking thread turned into the all time mock of you. Well that and your chin crusty clown! :tearsofjoy:.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Only salty one is you crusty clown. After your mocking thread turned into the all time mock of you. Well that and your chin crusty clown! :tearsofjoy:.
No salt here. The question remains though: Why do you keep repeating the same stuff and only opening your mouth to change feet? This started when I correctly pointed out that Lynne had nothing to do with the signing of Corey Allan and you’ve been squawking ever since. And didn’t you say you’d stop squawking? Yet here you are squawking? OK :-).

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
No salt here. The question remains though: Why do you keep repeating the same stuff and only opening your mouth to change feet? This started when I correctly pointed out that Lynne had nothing to do with the signing of Corey Allan and you’ve been squawking ever since. And didn’t you say you’d stop squawking? Yet here you are squawking? OK :-).
Nice try Lynne. You came at me when I pointed out how ironic it was you having a go at someone about being a dib fan when your Lynne’s cheerleader.

We have all said thank fuck she’s gone and thank fuck we got Gus. Move on crusty clown.

Last edited:

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
C’mon Guys…. New Year, finally a decent coach… hopefully, great new recruits & a fitness coaching team worthy of professionalism

Lets move on from this Dib/Anderson crap….

I’ll make a deal with you guys… I’ll even stop sticking the boot into HMAS Knockonbur in 2023 (actually I probably won’t)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
C’mon Guys…. New Year, finally a decent coach… hopefully, great new recruits & a fitness coaching team worthy of professionalism

Lets move on from this Dib/Anderson crap….

I’ll make a deal with you guys… I’ll even stop sticking the boot into HMAS Knockonbur in 2023 (actually I probably won’t)
Hahaha. There’s a couple of blokes here who will be in their rocking chair in a nursing home riddled with dementia repeating Lynne, Lynne, Lynne over and over again. I agree. Time to move on. Dib fucked the club, the Anderson’s did their best to try to dig us out of the large hole Dib put us in and did a poor job of that.
We are in a better place now. The future is bright

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha. There’s a couple of blokes here who will be in their rocking chair in a nursing home riddled with dementia repeating Lynne, Lynne, Lynne over and over again. I agree. Time to move on. Dib fucked the club, the Anderson’s did their best to try to dig us out of the large hole Dib put us in and did a poor job of that.
We are in a better place now. The future is bright
Hey what’s wrong with having a rocking chair I just purchased one in preparation for my latter years lol
You are right it’s time to move on we are entering our most exciting season in years.
No doubt Dib was the original sinner and Lynne did her best with a lot of constraints
plus trying to attract half descent players for the first time in years.
Anyway under our new coach 2023 will see us win more games I’m confident of that.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all those out there that think that a rebuild is easy and that it only takes 2-3 years you are a joke. First thing that happens is you have to let all the mess expire in the Contracts while still trying to remain somewhat competitive otherwise it effects marketing sponsorship and having to pay overs to players to come to the club. Thompson and Cotric were examples of that.

We were paying 1 Mill plus for a busted Foran and nearly 1 Mill for a utility player in Mbye, and we had no DH. A rebuild has several stages, yes some decisions while the Andersons were in charge were wrong, I do not include Barrett as one of them. Without Barrett and let's say still having Pay we would not have enticed JAC and/or Burton.
Appointing Barrett was the start of the rebuild, working with Pay was just letting the clock run down on mess that was left by Dib.

The pain we went through was what got us to where we are today, Andersons/ Pay was just a waiting game for the mess made to unfurl, Andersons/Barret was the start of the rebuild, and what brought Laundy's to the club JK/Laundy/Barrett was what got Gould to the Club. JK/Gould/Laundy was what got Ciraldo to the Club.

Without going through the Anderson period we don't have Burton, JAC, Laundy, and therefore wouldn't have Gould & Ciraldo.

Sure Gould and JK and current management have done more to achieve our goals, but it was the Andersons that put us on the path. Anyone that thinks we were in a worse position at the end of the Anderson time then we were at the end of the Dib time, either is not smart enough to understand, or simply has an axe to grind against the Andersons.

I for one am glad for the current JK/Gould team, but I think the Anderson period was as in the words of our former treasurer & prime minister and Bulldogs Patron Paul Keating "It was the recession we had to have"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To all those out there that think that a rebuild is easy and that it only takes 2-3 years you are a joke. First thing that happens is you have to let all the mess expire in the Contracts while still trying to remain somewhat competitive otherwise it effects marketing sponsorship and having to pay overs to players to come to the club. Thompson and Cotric were examples of that.

We were paying 1 Mill plus for a busted Foran and nearly 1 Mill for a utility player in Mbye, and we had no DH. A rebuild has several stages, yes some decisions while the Andersons were in charge were wrong, I do not include Barrett as one of them. Without Barrett and let's say still having Pay we would not have enticed JAC and/or Burton.
Appointing Barrett was the start of the rebuild, working with Pay was just letting the clock run down on mess that was left by Dib.

The pain we went through was what got us to where we are today, Andersons/ Pay was just a waiting game for the mess made to unfurl, Andersons/Barret was the start of the rebuild, and what brought Laundy's to the club JK/Laundy/Barrett was what got Gould to the Club. JK/Gould/Laundy was what got Ciraldo to the Club.

Without going through the Anderson period we don't have Burton, JAC, Laundy, and therefore wouldn't have Gould & Ciraldo.

Sure Gould and JK and current management have done more to achieve our goals, but it was the Andersons that put us on the path. Anyone that thinks we were in a worse position at the end of the Anderson time then we were at the end of the Dib time, either is not smart enough to understand, or simply has an axe to grind against the Andersons.

I for one am glad for the current JK/Gould team, but I think the Anderson period was as in the words of our former treasurer & prime minister and Bulldogs Patron Paul Keating "It was the recession we had to have"
They were absolutely terrible, get off it lol.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Which of the regimes commented shortly after taking over that the salary cap situation wa far worse than anticpated?

IMHO the damage was caused by Castle and Hasler - it went way beyond salary cap - it was the way the club was run - from the lack of interest in junior footy, the zealot like emphasis on pc matters that had nothing to do with footy and the complete disregard for fans who werent in a corporate box.