Cooper cronks attack on Vaughan...

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Interesting on cronk, his attack on Paul Vaughan.... Says he would not want him in his side if he was still playing.... Hello! Cronk played with zane tetavano at roosters who served jail time for assaulting his wife.... Vaughan messed up big time and is paying a big price.... But Cooper practice what you preach....

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cronk played with players who knowingly signed 2 contracts and a club that cheated the salary cap and then another that everyone suspects of cheating the salary cap but this is where he draws the line the hypocrite.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cronk is a tosser, and drama queen. Has he got his Harvard degree yet?
Not sure if Uncle Nick has purchased his “Harvard degree” yet but his mrs is a honey. Not sure what she saw in that moron tbh.
And I don’t want to read topics to sign him as our coach, we all know he will end coaching the Rorters one day.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Multi premiership winner with 2 clubs, S.O.O winner triple the time Joey was and Australian half back for years and years..That is Cooper Cronk.

And Paul Vaughn…? What the fuck is wrong with some of you blokes.
Save your time... Your don't need to try make one look better than the other.... Cooper/joey, there both wankers......

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Multi premiership winner with 2 clubs, S.O.O winner triple the time Joey was and Australian half back for years and years..That is Cooper Cronk.

And Paul Vaughn…? What the fuck is wrong with some of you blokes.
And???
That gives him the rights to kick a man while his down?
Cronk the bloke that played for a team that cheated the cap for 5 years but that’s ok?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert Lui has continued to have a career in the NRL and subsequently in the ESL despite physically assaulting his pregnant partner in 2011... and that wasn't even the only incident of domestic abuse by Lui

with all due respect, anyone in Rugby League thinking about getting on the soap box and lecturing others should shut the f*+# up

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hahaha? What?
Your clearly a cronk lover mate, like I said he wants to come out and say one thing while he turned a blind eye to something much worse.... Read what I said...... As far as cooper's career or Joeys career goes, mate I'm a bulldog supporter.... Not an Nrl supporter.... Call me crazy but I'd have Craig polla-mounter over them 2 any day of the week..... Someone who gave his all and bleed blue and white.....

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And???
That gives him the rights to kick a man while his down?
Cronk the bloke that played for a team that cheated the cap for 5 years but that’s ok?
Kick a man while he is down?? A bloke earning $800,000 a year who knowingly ignored a national pandemic to throw a party with his mates. Let’s forget that his actions put his entire profession in jeopard, let’s forget he is a father and husband with responsibility’s and a mortgage and I suppose let’s forget that the idiot already has form?

The cap example is rubbish and you know it. That’s on the then management of the Storm and the player managers. How do you know that Cronk or any of the players knew that thier club was cheating the cap until it was exposed? Or have you forgotten what happened at our own club in 02? Did all our blokes know what the big picture was?

Vaughn is a Fuckwit and deserves the heat he is copping. Cronk is a difficult personality to like, but he has more than earned the right to his football opinion.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Kick a man while he is down?? A bloke earning $800,000 a year who knowingly ignored a national pandemic to throw a party with his mates. Let’s forget that his actions put his entire profession in jeopard, let’s forget he is a father and husband with responsibility’s and a mortgage and I suppose let’s forget that the idiot already has form?

The cap example is rubbish and you know it. That’s on the then management of the Storm and the player managers. How do you know that Cronk or any of the players knew that thier club was cheating the cap until it was exposed? Or have you forgotten what happened at our own club in 02? Did all our blokes know what the big picture was?

Vaughn is a Fuckwit and deserves the heat he is copping. Cronk is a difficult personality to like, but he has more than earned the right to his football opinion.
First of all Vaughn lost his livelihood that’s a big punishment itself.
Yes he fucked up and got punished no need for that bullshit from Cronk.

As for the cap example it’s not bullshit he had the chance to go to another team but he didn’t he excepted his team is a cheat and stayed.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your clearly a cronk lover mate, like I said he wants to come out and say one thing while he turned a blind eye to something much worse.... Read what I said...... As far as cooper's career or Joeys career goes, mate I'm a bulldog supporter.... Not an Nrl supporter.... Call me crazy but I'd have Craig polla-mounter over them 2 any day of the week..... Someone who gave his all and bleed blue and white.....
I have no idea what you argument is or with who? I actually couldn’t stand Joey as a player and still think he is over rated but enjoy his opinion, most of the time. Cooper is like pulling teeth to listen too as a commentator but I thought he went pretty well as a player.

You are assuming he turned a blind eye to the salary cap rort but most likely have zero facts to rely on n reality. Vaughn however, was very aware of his responsibility’s, professional and legal requirements and still decided to say fuck you. He is a flop and Cronk has every right to give it to him.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First of all Vaughn lost his livelihood that’s a big punishment itself.
Yes he fucked up and got punished no need for that bullshit from Cronk.

As for the cap example it’s not bullshit he had the chance to go to another team but he didn’t he excepted his team is a cheat and stayed.
Rubbish, he had a contract torn up but some other dick head club (sadly , possibly us) will sign the Fuckwit and he will go back to earning stupid money.

As for the cap, go read some more. Melbourne lost multiple players as a result and many of those that stayed had to take paycuts just like our Bulldogs did. How does that make Cronk a cheat?

If that the case are Willy, JT, Pricey, Bobcat and Co from 04 excepting of cheating as well??

I think some of you blokes should put your NSW goggles away before commenting.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have no idea what you argument is or with who? I actually couldn’t stand Joey as a player and still think he is over rated but enjoy his opinion, most of the time. Cooper is like pulling teeth to listen too as a commentator but I thought he went pretty well as a player.

You are assuming he turned a blind eye to the salary cap rort but most likely have zero facts to rely on n reality. Vaughn however, was very aware of his responsibility’s, professional and legal requirements and still decided to say fuck you. He is a flop and Cronk has every right to give it to him.
Bazilbulldog get your shit together and read what I said.... I didn't mention the salary cap, here, I'll say it again... I said Cooper is a wanker for saying he wouldn't Want someone like Vaughan in his side because of his behaviour but he played with zane tetavano who was jailed for assaulting his partner.... Why did he sign with the roosters knowing he would be playing with someone like that..... Don't come out and say shit now when you clearly turned a blind eye to it only a few years ago.....