Cooper Cronk, Uncle Nick & Goodies for the Roosters

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Been browsing around for a new Toyota and I came across Cooper Cronk and his new Prado.

Has Uncle Nick got his hands inside of Sydney City Toyota or is it part of his Ford dealerships?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"From rugby training"? Idiots!

Cooper needs this car to get to and from his harp lessons that are part of his TPA from the Roosters.

I'm pretty sure Politis has Ford dealerships. But who knows how far the Roosters web of cheating extends.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sydney City Toyota and Sydney City Lexus has been purchased by new owners as of the 28th of March, 2015 trading as Kaizen Motors Pty Ltd.
Kaizen Motors Pty Ltd is a new entity formed from a partnership with the majority owned Sci-Fleet Group, based in Brisbane, currently Australia’s largest selling Toyota and Lexus dealer group, and John Roca, former Sales Manager at our inaugural Lexus dealership in William Street, Sydney in the early 1990’s, former Chief Executive of Lexus Australia (2001 – 2010) and Divisional General Manager of National Sales, Toyota Motor Corporation Australia.

Politis is involved with AP Eagers / WFM Motors who own a number of Toyota dealerships but not the one above (at least from what I can find).

Isn't the Landcruiser 200 the replacement for the Sahara (ie. top of the line)? Pretty sure Prada is next rung down.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
200 Series is the Model. GXL, VX, Sahara etc.

PradO is the next level down yes, smaller in size and Power. (Poor Man's Cruiser they say)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
200 Series is the Model. GXL, VX, Sahara etc.

PradO is the next level down yes, smaller in size and Power. (Poor Man's Cruiser they say)
Ahh cheers for that info. I've driven a Sahara before.. was amazed how light they are on the steering for such a big vehicle. They go bloody hard too (twin turbo diesel V8).

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ahh cheers for that info. I've driven a Sahara before.. was amazed how light they are on the steering for such a big vehicle. They go bloody hard too (twin turbo diesel V8).
Yeah they are a nice vehicle mate, the price isnt bad either if you dont mind splashing well over 100k... Hahaha.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
100 thousand, seriously

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sydney City Toyota and Sydney City Lexus has been purchased by new owners as of the 28th of March, 2015 trading as Kaizen Motors Pty Ltd.
Kaizen Motors Pty Ltd is a new entity formed from a partnership with the majority owned Sci-Fleet Group, based in Brisbane, currently Australia’s largest selling Toyota and Lexus dealer group, and John Roca, former Sales Manager at our inaugural Lexus dealership in William Street, Sydney in the early 1990’s, former Chief Executive of Lexus Australia (2001 – 2010) and Divisional General Manager of National Sales, Toyota Motor Corporation Australia.

Politis is involved with AP Eagers / WFM Motors who own a number of Toyota dealerships but not the one above (at least from what I can find).

Isn't the Landcruiser 200 the replacement for the Sahara (ie. top of the line)? Pretty sure Prada is next rung down.
I'm pretty sure uncle Nick gave CC a brown paper bag earlier that day...

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say, Cooper looks like a guy who has just been given a car rather than one who has just bought one.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Thought Cronk would drive a pink Mighty Boy to be honest. Would be more his style.

Without a doubt his new car would be modified: instead of a standard windscreen it would have an inside-facing mirror to enable Coopy to stare at himself throughout the journey. And the CD player is jigged to only play audio of him talking about his career and blowing smoke up his own shithole. An absolute delight for all passengers!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thought Cronk would drive a pink Mighty Boy to be honest. Would be more his style.

Without a doubt his new car would be modified: instead of a standard windscreen it would have an inside-facing mirror to enable Coopy to stare at himself throughout the journey. And the CD player is jigged to only play audio of him talking about his career and blowing smoke up his own shithole. An absolute delight for all passengers!!
He needs a safe and reliable SUV for Tara and the new bub.

Cronk strikes me as the kinda guy that would have driven a riced up Lancer with EVO badges, or a stock Impreza pretending to be a WRX, with a snapback cap backwards, thinking he was top shit. As he became more famous he'd then trade up to a stoack Audi or BMW sedan and pretend it's an M5 or RS4.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nudge nudge wink wink..

Car dealers returning a back scratch to Uncle Nick..

NRL will never investigate anything to do these cheating cnts..

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
He
He needs a safe and reliable SUV for Tara and the new bub.

Cronk strikes me as the kinda guy that would have driven a riced up Lancer with EVO badges, or a stock Impreza pretending to be a WRX, with a snapback cap backwards, thinking he was top shit. As he became more famous he'd then trade up to a stoack Audi or BMW sedan and pretend it's an M5 or RS4.
He'd have the John Lennon round sunnies on too. Fucken ponce. Hope he gets a pounding from the drug-addled Sharks tonight.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cooper: "We need a new car sweetie".
Tara: "I'd be happy with a hatchback".
Cooper: *drives into driveway in new car*
Tara: "Why such a big car Cooper?"
Cooper: "You clearly haven't seen the size of the paper bags I need to fit in the boot out of sight!"