Cooper Conk

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When Burton took the intercept and scored, Cronk was talking up LM. Said if Burton didnt nail the intercept LM would have scored because he was playing so good and continued on talking up LM instead of focusing on the try scorer lol

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like SBW, he’s a big pretender at acting like he played for Rorters his whole career. You wonder why Storm and QLD hardly acknowledge him. He’s a heavily biased commentator.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couldn't believe he said it was "poor" from Reynolds complaining about his nuts being squeezed.

Well, mate, come get your nuts squeezed by someone the size of burgess and then potentially suffer testical damage because of it and then say its "poor" you imbecile.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
Blocker is terrible but Mark Carroll is way worse. He starts a sentence & halfway through he starts a totally new sentence that has nothing to do with what he was talking about.
give the guy a break, he has CTE.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
He's clearly knowledgeable on footy, but I find him pretty fucking annoying
as soon as i hear him on fox, i switch back to 9 if it's available. cronk's style is so diff to slater and cam even tho they played together. the other 2 will analyse the play, but cronk has to tell you like he knows something that you don't, "now that's how you you put the opposition under pressure!"

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I switched of the fox commentary and went back to 9. Cronk was sucking off each and every member of the souths team which didnt bother me but when we were attacking on their 25 and he was frothing about how souths can attack both left and right side of the ruck I had enough of the little downie gnome. Must be a relative of the Suttons I reckon.
So, what you're saying is that you're totally ok with gay man-on-man gangbang Choo Choo Train action as long as people don't slip to the left or slip to the right once they're packed in?

Just so I know

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, what you're saying is that you're totally ok with gay man-on-man gangbang Choo Choo Train action as long as people don't slip to the left or slip to the right once they're packed in?

Just so I know
Mate I just make sure I am the giver not the receiver by winning the wrestle. The gronk would be my squealing biatch.