Cooper Conk

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Crank, the voice that only a bias Fox Sports panel can employ.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is there a worse commentator?
Nothing but a little pussy whipped pig scum of a commentator who rode of the coat tails of the real big 3 being smith slater and inglis
Even I’d look like a superstar half if I had cam feeding me the ball , slater on my inside and Inglis on my outside left

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing but a little pussy whipped pig scum of a commentator who rode of the coat tails of the real big 3 being smith slater and inglis
Even I’d look like a superstar half if I had cam feeding me the ball , slater on my inside and Inglis on my outside left
Umm double roosters premiership would like a word.. Cronk was def part of the big 3. Hes a shit commentator but cant deny he was elite 7

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I switched of the fox commentary and went back to 9. Cronk was sucking off each and every member of the souths team which didnt bother me but when we were attacking on their 25 and he was frothing about how souths can attack both left and right side of the ruck I had enough of the little downie gnome. Must be a relative of the Suttons I reckon.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Blocker Roach is the worst, love the bloke but his co commentary is annoying and contradictory.
Blocker is terrible but Mark Carroll is way worse. He starts a sentence & halfway through he starts a totally new sentence that has nothing to do with what he was talking about.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole fox commentary is pathetic bias scums.