senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uh Oh ...

Unvaxxed - TICK
Morbidly Obese - TICK
Aged in the "high risk" category - TICK

Uncle Palmer may have Covid!

If he does, might not have a happy ending!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
So you don't support UAP (Craig Kelly, Morgan Jonas, etc)?
Who the fuck is Morgan Jonas and I gather 'etc' is supposed to imply every right wing nutbag. No no no no no. And fuck uap

I appreciate the repeated attempts to tie me to every other conspiracy theory but can you atleast throw in some interesting ones like Russia releasing lions to enforce social distancing. Oh and everyone knows the moon is a hologram and Gru stole the real one

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who the fuck is Morgan Jonas and I gather 'etc' is supposed to imply every right wing nutbag. No no no no no. And fuck uap

I appreciate the repeated attempts to tie me to every other conspiracy theory but can you atleast throw in some interesting ones like Russia releasing lions to enforce social distancing. Oh and everyone knows the moon is a hologram and Gru stole the real one
Okay, so you are just anti-vax and anti-mandate, not following any of the loons out there?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Okay, so you are just anti-vax and anti-mandate, not following any of the loons out there?
It's not as safe and effective as was touted so no I don't think people should be ostracized for not taking something that can kill or injure and certainly when it doesn't even stop transmission.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It's not as safe and effective as was touted so no I don't think people should be ostracized for not taking something that can kill or injure and certainly when it doesn't even stop transmission.
I don't think someone should have to vote. If u don't like any of the clowns, shouldn't have to vote. Govt decided if I don't vote, I get fined.

If I don't like it, I can vote for someone who says no vote, no fine. If no politician shows up with that, I have to suck it up. Go vote for UAP - there's you chance to make a difference.

I can come onto a sporting thread and whinge my ass off about it every 5 seconds, or I can suck it up. As @N4TE says, move on.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think someone should have to vote. If u don't like any of the clowns, shouldn't have to vote. Govt decided if I don't vote, I get fined.

If I don't like it, I can vote for someone who says no vote, no fine. If no politician shows up with that, I have to suck it up. Go vote for UAP - there's you chance to make a difference.

I can come onto a sporting thread and whinge my ass off about it every 5 seconds, or I can suck it up. As @N4TE says, move on.
You don't actually have to vote, you only have to show up and get yourself marked off, and proceed to draw a penis on the ballot paper.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You don't actually have to vote, you only have to show up and get yourself marked off, and proceed to draw a penis on the ballot paper.
I thought you had to draw the balls too? Fck, could have gotten out of there 10 seconds earlier....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares what side anyone is anymore either get vaxxed and move on or don’t get vaxxed and move on but just move on..
But I'm getting really concerned about these Russian lions.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought you had to draw the balls too? Fck, could have gotten out of there 10 seconds earlier....
The question is my bro, did you flop it out on the ballot and trace it?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
So yeah, missed a bit of action in here.

Are there conspiracy theorists in here who still think Covid just miraculously appeared out of a seafood market / animal?