Controversy to end Bronco's v Tigers - Refs boss admits wrong call made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I will sign your petition. (as long as it's not boot the Broncos out of the comp etc)

I will never have faith in the refs.

Though I loved them last night. lol
Hahahahaha I was only joking about the petition. I font have one. Don’t think the nrl would really take it seriously.

Haha I’m sure you did!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a major surprise, not. Those in charge have been apologizing after the fact for years now but it still makes me cringe because in the end it matters not. One side that perhaps should have not won or at the least only garnered a draw has been rewarded for the stuff up yet again. Will the official be dropped? Will the two points be taken from the Broncos and at least one awarded to each? Nah... so why bother to apologize, it means nothing......Another big lol it was Bernie Sutton himself who made the apology he who has made a lions share of errors himself.....accountability Bernie, accountability...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't see it but nothing surprises me with refereeing these days. I only watch the Bulldogs play these days. I used to watch as many matches as I could over most weekends and never missed an origin match once upon a time. Aside from Bulldogs games I've probably watched less than an hour of football in the last two years. It disgusts me that referees are such a protected species when they make blatant wrong calls that steer so many matches to an unfair conclusion. It's a HUGE conflict of interest that part of an NRL sponsorship deal is composed of a percentage of gambling takings. It surprises me that it's legal.
Same here & that's why I only watch Dogs games now. It's frustrating enough see the referees cheat us without having to watch it on 7 other games a week. #1 problem of the game is refereeing

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
8 of the Broncos 9 points came from penalties. #PenaltyBroncos

Klein needs to be sacked. Knowing the NRL, Sutton bros & DeKlein will be assigned to our game against Souths.
I bet you at least 1 Sutton will be, they always are as they are Souths' members

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone must have gotten a different game to me, the marker wasn't square. :tongueclosed:
The Broncos should have been penalised for having a wall, which is illegal. That was the first infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.