The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fredie, shut up will you?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
he would have atleast got his hands on pattern. if was not for eastwood . why cant you see that . your all saying he was %100 NOT obstructed
cause he wasn't, soward ran into him

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Soward knew he couldn't get to Patten, Soward also knows full well he CANNOT TACKLE!

Backing into Eastwood was the highest percentage play he had in his kit bag that night!

Ref should have been disciplining Soward for milking, nothing else...

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
i like what phil gould said last night, about how the dragons players knew it "WAS" a try, so they should have not accepted the win., & alos how he said, in cricket, if someone is ruled out by the umpire from say a catch thet wasnt a catch, the opposition ususally call the batsmen back, or they have the technology to overrule the umpire.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a disgraceful decision. The NRL have admitted that it was incorrect and once again we get dudded.They want it both ways.....penalise us when we make a mistake and penalise us when they make a mistake.

Buffalo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I want to know why SOWARD has not been penalised or fined for bringing the game into disrepute.

Gamesmanship i can handle - blatant cheating i can not.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to know why SOWARD has not been penalised or fined for bringing the game into disrepute.

Gamesmanship i can handle - blatant cheating i can not.
That brings up the Soccer question...

If a player takes a blatant dive to try and milk a free kick he gets yellow carded.

Of course it must be absolutely blatant.

Could we use something similar in League?

F

fredie

why did eastwood walk in the direction soward was running . cause he wanted too block him . he could have walk the other way . its not nfl buddy

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
why did eastwood walk in the direction soward was running . cause he wanted too block him . he could have walk the other way . its not nfl buddy
More like Soward backing into him.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude, shut up, you're trying to argue this on a forum full of bulldogs supporters when the guy who made the crappy call admitted he made a mistake in the first place. you're never going to win, just give up.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
dude seriously can you stfu you annoyig piece of sh!t...you know well and good that soward is a cheating scumbag...now crawl into the cave in which you came out of and stay there

F

fredie

not 1 bulldog poster here . has said there might be a small chance of a small obstruction . not 1 >:(

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
not 1 bulldog poster here . has said there might be a small chance of a small obstruction . not 1 >:(
Maybe because we're right.

It's the 1st time I've ever heard Robert Finch come out and say his officials got it wrong. That says something doesn't it?

Your tiny brain couldn't comprehend that though...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
just dont see as to why this is still going on for...we got screwed end of story...and theres nothin we can do about it

F

fredie

what is finch suppose to say . alot of callers on radio said it was obsruction

F

fredie

The trouble with being the very best in your field is that sometimes that your logic escapes your colleagues' reasoning. Einstein had a theory. Most of his fellow scientists laughed when he presented it. Steve Clark knows Greg Eastwood impeded Jamie Soward. Everyone knows it. Whether Soward could not have made the tackle anyway, or could have recovered and still made it, is irrelevant. An attacking player is not allowed to impede a defender.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.