Controversy as bulldogs lose 20-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fredie

i have seen the videos from all angles. he could have made the tackled if not blocked . beleive me its time get over it .

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have seen the videos from all angles. he could have made the tackled if not blocked . beleive me its time get over it .
Uhhh... okay...

You disagree with every fan, every player and every official in the game except for Soward, Hornby and Clark.

Yeah... nice one...

F

fredie

its called a proffesional foul . am i wrong ?? it does not which team you go for . the marsians from mars . its a foul . nrl are clamping down

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Spelling and Grammar. Maybe try getting those right before attempting to comment.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its called a proffesional foul . am i wrong ?? it does not which team you go for . the marsians from mars . its a foul . nrl are clamping down
Fredie, write a retraction.

It's the only way to show everyone that you atleast know how to look up the word "credibility" in an online dictionary.

There was no obstruction. The NRL said it was a wrong call. Everyone on the planet except for Wayne Bennet, the Coward and Hornby said it was a mistake and the try should've stood.

The Video Ref got sacked for making that mistake.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL. Video ref admitted he got it wrong, referees boss admitted he got it wrong, every Tom, Cock and Harry who doesn't support the merged venture with no Premierships admitted it was wrong but no, if fredie and Old Man Bennett said it was no try then by all fcking means it was not a try.

Some people.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
LOL. Video ref admitted he got it wrong, referees boss admitted he got it wrong, every Tom, Cock and Harry who doesn't support the merged venture with no Premierships admitted it was wrong but no, if fredie and Old Man Bennett said it was no try then by all fcking means it was not a try.

Some people.
it was clearly a penalty i mean, eastwood grabbed hold of him, dragged him to the ground and then sat on him so he couldn't get to patten :whacky:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
it was clearly a penalty i mean, eastwood grabbed hold of him, dragged him to the ground and then sat on him so he couldn't get to patten :whacky:
Clearly. I mean if the Dragqueens coach and a Dragqueens supporter says it wasn't a try.......

Eastwood clearly had the little cock sucker by the neck. Crystal clear obstrucion.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Clearly. I mean if the Dragqueens coach and a Dragqueens supporter says it wasn't a try.......

Eastwood clearly had the little cock sucker by the neck. Crystal clear obstrucion.
yeah that's what i thought as well

F

fredie

he would have atleast got his hands on pattern. if was not for eastwood . why cant you see that . your all saying he was %100 NOT obstructed

Status
Not open for further replies.