Controversy as bulldogs lose 20-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

infamous-l

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i think the winner of the game was decided before kickoff.really dissapointing.wouldve been good to see hazem win his 300th game.

BigRon

New Pup
Reaction score
I agree with Steve Mortimer. Steve Clark is an incompetent referee. He must be sacked or Robert Finch is also questionable. It's not the first time Clark has "robbed" the best team of victory. I remember a few years ago, similar circumstances that led to Newcastle gaining an unwarranted 17 all draw after Dogs led 17-nil.

Canterbury FC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hi guys, and welcome to the wonderful world of Australian sport. For some time now, the bulldogs have encountered an onslaught of the most ridiculous refereeing decisions in the history of the game, and for what reason... its very simple... money....

you see the nrl would have you believe that impartiality is a cultural consensus of what occurs on and off the field, but let us think about its relevant income streams, and benefactors and its agendas.

For some time now the nrl has had a very close relationship with the flagship of integrity... the TAB, what do you ask does the TAB have to do with the outcome of a game, and the decisions of the referee, well just think about it...
when a decision to award a match wining try is left in the hands of a small man in a box, who is scrutinised by his peers, the same peers who have the same bets on the very same team as he, then you start to see a clear indication that intention plays a bit of a role in the objectivity of an official.

Couple the agenda bias of a TAB "agent" aka the referee and his other employer "Mr. Murdoch" then we have a recipe for disaster. But what the board room jockeys at the NRL don’t know is that we know what’s going on behind the scene, we know that there is a group of lawyers, solicitors, "sponsors" all in bed with each other, moving their "invested" sponsorship dollars with our good friends and the TAB in favour of games to which the wish to capitilaise on.

You may think im far fetched, but shirking in not uncommon in most high level board decisions, and it may come to a surprise that they actually call this behavior "strategic venture capitalism"....

here here, I’m not having a crack at capitalism, I’m having a crack at the overtly corrupt pseudo psychopaths that killed the rugby league in 1996, only to install a puppet regime with a propaganda outlet call the Daily Telegraph...

in response, I just as every great citizen who doesn’t fund illegitimate regimes such as the corrupt NRL, do not:
• Buy the telegraph
• Subscribe to foxtel
• Buy merchandise other from the leagues club

So the pretenders will have you believe I’m either mad, or will ask to pull this post down, or just as they often would prefer, delegitimize my claim with lack of evidence, and a sense of being a sore loser, or better yet, an irrational extremist who is “brining the game into disrepute”, alas I would say the disrepute will only realize their disillusionment when they realize what they lost…. The spirit of the game.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That was a try. Once again the bulldogs have been robbed.
Robbed of 4 points in total.
No ref and i say no ref is safe. Ban me all you like but the bull**** that is happening towards our club. The club that has tried so hard to right wrongs and do its best to get closer to the family club days.
Ben hannant is a freakin champ. Plays with injury for the boys. Once again stagg. Mate as fans we cant thank you and the team enough for all that you do for the club and us fans.

Only to have ****wit ref's and ****in morons that know **** all about the game to try and take it all from us.
How many officals have played the gameof late.
I am sick of this crap, gangbangs and all
ref's look out for the cup of piss coming your way next game you bunch of inbreed cock sucking ****wits.............

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
hi guys, and welcome to the wonderful world of australian sport. For some time now, the bulldogs have encountered an onslaught of the most ridiculous refereeing decisions in the history of the game, and for what reason... Its very simple... Money....

You see the nrl would have you believe that impartiality is a cultural consensus of what occurs on and off the field, but let us think about its relevant income streams, and benefactors and its agendas.

For some time now the nrl has had a very close relationship with the flagship of integrity... The tab, what do you ask does the tab have to do with the outcome of a game, and the decisions of the referee, well just think about it...
When a decision to award a match wining try is left in the hands of a small man in a box, who is scrutinised by his peers, the same peers who have the same bets on the very same team as he, then you start to see a clear indication that intention plays a bit of a role in the objectivity of an official.

Couple the agenda bias of a tab "agent" aka the referee and his other employer "mr. Murdoch" then we have a recipe for disaster. But what the board room jockeys at the nrl don’t know is that we know what’s going on behind the scene, we know that there is a group of lawyers, solicitors, "sponsors" all in bed with each other, moving their "invested" sponsorship dollars with our good friends and the tab in favour of games to which the wish to capitilaise on.

You may think im far fetched, but shirking in not uncommon in most high level board decisions, and it may come to a surprise that they actually call this behavior "strategic venture capitalism"....

Here here, i’m not having a crack at capitalism, i’m having a crack at the overtly corrupt pseudo psychopaths that killed the rugby league in 1996, only to install a puppet regime with a propaganda outlet call the daily telegraph...

In response, i just as every great citizen who doesn’t fund illegitimate regimes such as the corrupt nrl, do not:
• buy the telegraph
• subscribe to foxtel
• buy merchandise other from the leagues club

so the pretenders will have you believe i’m either mad, or will ask to pull this post down, or just as they often would prefer, delegitimize my claim with lack of evidence, and a sense of being a sore loser, or better yet, an irrational extremist who is “brining the game into disrepute”, alas i would say the disrepute will only realize their disillusionment when they realize what they lost…. The spirit of the game.
yes i hear you and we need to do something about it. Take out the heart. Had a gut full of this bull****.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
I have never been so furious at the adjudicators. I have been attending and watching Bulldogs games for over 15 years and I can honestly say I've never seen a more biased game where one team were penalised for things that the opposition were allowed to do and to top it off, the Bulldogs were robbed of another 2 points when that winning try was disallowed. Yes we WON the game, we were just screwed as usual. The NRL is a joke, it's rigged and I'm ****ing fuming.

What we all should do is make signs saying "NRL IS RIGGED" and take them to every game from this point on. We have to make a stand and not let this be forgotten!

If it wasn't for the fact that I have already bought a season ticket I'd boycott the rest of the season tbh. That's how monumental a ****-up that decision was.

Marino

Belly Brothers
Reaction score
It's hard being a bulldog supporter, Don't get me wrong i'm as passionate as they come but to have to deal with bullsh** like that is hard especially knowing no other team deals with it. i guess it is what makes us so passionate. what's worse is that i live in crappy tassie and have to wait up until 12,40am in the morning to watch this. we will beat melbourne next week i have no doubt, unless the refs decide otherwise.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
We do cop it worse than any other team Marino but tbh, Brisbane got rorted last week too and it does happen to other teams.

I can handle the Bulldogs losing when they are outplayed (hell most of last year we deserved to lose) but I CANNOT handle ANY team being screwed by moronic decisions. Gus Gould should be installed as referees boss immediately tbh because he understands we have to go back to common sense adjudication.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a disgracefull descision...anyone can see that.... If it was any other team that would have been a try...Manly can score with their hip and its ok but we get done out of a well worked play...meh...
Whilst it was a shi*House descision...., im happy that we were so close , we did very well....They had most of the ball and descisions and yet they could not get over the top of us...
Go The doggies...
& Congrats once again Haz

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
I cant believe how the video ref Steve Clark fell for that performance from Coward!If Coward put in as much effort to get to Patten as he did in getting to the referee after Idris crossed,then we might not be having this conversation now.What a low,cheating,devious,c**t he is!

Talltimber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you are an imbecile, do you even know what the rules of league are? Patten was already at least 2-3 metres in front of that cheating mofo plus Eastwood did not change his line let alone attempt to hold him back, that coward knew he was through so he rubbed his arm on Eastwood's stomach to get the penalty. Either learn the rules or shut the **** up.

DF
I guess I should explain myself better. He chose to milk it when IMO he could have easily had a shot at Patten. Watch the footage - I also noticed that you have a S**tload of posts...do you get out much?

crybbe666

Waterboy
Reaction score
The facts are this:

1) Soward made no play AT ALL at General.
2) Greg Eastwood, at no stage, moved or put a hand on Soward to impede his progress.
3) We saw earlier in the game Patten run down Soward (to save a try) so there was no chance Soward would have caught him anyway, not from a standing start thats for sure.
4) The Dragons still had a chance to stop Patten. He fought through at least 2 other defenders before he got the ball to Idress, so there is no excuse for poor defence.
5) Steve Clarke has never been a fan of the Dogs. Video ref's should be made to referee ON THE FIELD each week as well, so they have some sense of whats going on. What penalty for Clarke? Or will Robert Finch come out and try and justify the **** decision AGAIN!!!!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Can anyone answer me this question? Can a referee actually be stood down for poor form? Players get demoted to reserves when they play poorly, coaches get sacked when they dont work out, hell even you and I as working class people get fired/counselled when we under-perform.

Last nights terrible decision, along with other notably ones such as the Broncos(?) clearly knocking the ball on a few weeks back, has seriously got to be looked into. No its not the Grand Final or anything, but is this just the beginning of a sad decline of common sense?

F

fredie

Last edited by a moderator:

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he might have been obtructed a little bit . have you seen the video from the other side . reverse angle . even if its not 100% obtruction .if there is doubt . we need a royal commision enquiry into nrl corruption
Your a goose....he was NOT obstructed, he ran into a player...he should have been penalised for trying to tackle eastwood without the ball...
Soward ...im dissapointed, i though you had integrity...pity i was wrong, stop watching the EPL for tips on milking penalties

viking63

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS
Reaction score
Steve Clark if an absolute idot even though Coward and Eastwood slightly connected Eastwood was on the outside not between Coward and Pattern Coward didn't even try to go for Pattern even if he did he wouldn't even got close to catching him. Steve Clark only needed one quick look at the video and should have awarded the try.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
have another look tomorrow. I think Soward may have beed able to get a clear shot on Patten. He took the gay option.
Clearly you were in the Video Refs box performing filatio!

By the way did you clean up your mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.