Controversy as bulldogs lose 20-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God someone ban this bulldogs news piece of ****. It just repeats everything and posts gay articles that have already been discussed.

bigbulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
that was a try, the video ref should get shot. Their killing the game!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jmesh

New Pup
Reaction score
Soward had a sook cause he knew he had NO CHANCE of gettin to Patten....

That was a try.....if the shoe was on the other foot, they wouldve awarded it IMO...

They will always love to hate us......so many refs, still no closer to getting better decisions!

Talltimber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
have another look tomorrow. I think Soward may have beed able to get a clear shot on Patten. He took the gay option.

pattenovic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wow what an article!!! tonights game is a ****ing disgrace, patten running on pure adrenalin to set up the match winning try, we are ****ing machines , what heart the boys showed tonight.. and to be robbed like that makes me ****ing sick

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This just proves the JRL hates us, biggest load of bullsh!t I have ever seen, I hope the video ref gets whats coming to him

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
have another look tomorrow. I think Soward may have beed able to get a clear shot on Patten. He took the gay option.
you are an imbecile, do you even know what the rules of league are? Patten was already at least 2-3 metres in front of that cheating mofo plus Eastwood did not change his line let alone attempt to hold him back, that coward knew he was through so he rubbed his arm on Eastwood's stomach to get the penalty. Either learn the rules or shut the **** up.

DF

Nanna B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it was a fair try IMO. anyone argue bring it on.

Ahmed

Mr.Plasma
Reaction score
What a farking disgrace

Soward is a dirty pos scum. He needs to be stabbed in that ugly face of his.

The video ref. Well I would fear for my life if I was him.

Words can't explain what anger I fell right now

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
yep because it was for us it went against us but if it was the other way around it would have been a try

nightrider081

New Pup
Reaction score
What a ****ing joke league is way to soft ****ing refs 79mins played and it comes down to the pussiest thing to decide the match dont worry about the pisy little obstruction what about the fact eastwood cant dissapear as it was a kick, it happened at halfway there were 12 other dragons there plus sowards pissy little effort how bout some farking commonsense heres a thought f... the video ref off and make him only rule on putdowns ingoal not obstructions as in the space of a week i have seen a number of those plays some trys some not all similar what the f... please for the sake of the fans and the game get some consistency instead of letting players run into decoys deliberatly to get the penalty these days all you see are players running into an attacker and pretending to be obstructed then running to the ref so he can look at the video nice way to spoil a good game as you dont need to have good footy skills just good acting skills and if i was judging soward gets a 1/10

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
Just got home from the game and what a disgrace. As I sat in the Northern Terrace all night of putting up with abnoxious dragqueen supporters Patten makes a break, Idris scores and Im up giving it to all those ******s that call themselves football fanatics. A finger to him and some harsh words to some and for 3 minutes I was a happy Bulldog then I see one of the worst calls in Rugby League I have seen in a while and my excitment quickly turned to anger and frustration. How can two refs two touchies and a video ref miss it?

I know were the Bulldogs and getting the rough end of the stick is something we should be used but it's horses**t.. DW fellas cant wait till we come up against them again.

All that aside it was a good effort from the 'Dogs I was very happy with them and this one loss will only make us play even better.

Stay Loyal

Waterboy
Reaction score
did Kevin Moore lose $10K, because if the guy can avoid not coping a fine he deserves a huge pat on the back in my book

Dogs_01

Barba 2010
Reaction score
bulldogs 24 dragons 20.. biggest load of ****ing **** in this game i have ever seen that dog **** soward is cheating scum and the video reff fell for his cowardly **** what the **** has happend to this game?? URGH im so ****ing angry at that ****.. eastwood never changed his line let alone move at all!! and soward didnt even have to run the line eastwood was in he is scum of the ****ing world im going to kill some ****!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.