Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not similar at all. It’s completely and unequivocally different for many reasons.

Planes going into a building and faking a pandemic globally and manipulating entire populations isn’t even the same sport.
Nope. Just as the conspirators said 9/11 was an inside job you say Covid was too. #NoEvidence.

How’s the water in the far-right loony pool this morning, nice and warm? :-).

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Just as the conspirators said 9/11 was an inside job you say Covid was too. #NoEvidence.

You might want to check yourself.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It’s dopey because you got told to do something to your body by someone that pays you..and you did it..
Baaaaahhhaaaa. The usual conspirator dribble.
‘I REFUSE TO CONFORM!’ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Except there wasn’t a global
marketing campaign for 9/11 was there scoobs?

Scooby? Was there..

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baaaaahhhaaaa. The usual conspirator dribble.
‘I REFUSE TO CONFORM!’ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.
There’s the brainwashing kicked in. You don’t see a problem with your boss making you have a stick near your brain internally with something that doesn’t work..

You conform to that all you like scoobs. But it does make you a brainwashed fool.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who blindly followed the marketing campaign and didn’t think for themselves should take a look downstairs. That means you scoobs.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone who blindly followed the marketing campaign and didn’t think for themselves should take a look downstairs. That means you scoobs.

How dare you!
Not only is this article fake, it's sexist and offensive to what used to be women!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You might want to check yourself.

As a far right loon I doubt you read the Faily Mail, so which conspiracy blog did you lift this from? Where’s the link to the actual study? And what’s changed since 2021? Seems very tenuous at best, which coming from a conspirator is of course expected :-).

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How dare you!
Not only is this article fake, it's sexist and offensive to what used to be women!
Oh yeah.. I forgot about the fat man in the dress who identifies.. Hopefully his vagina bleeds out while he’s listening to sam smith and fauci talk about double masking..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Wow, he’s now #RinsingAndRepeating links just two posts apart; doesn’t even wait hours or days :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yeah.. I forgot about the fat man in the dress who identifies.. Hopefully his vagina bleeds out while he’s listening to sam smith and fauci talk about double masking..
Technically this article you posted is null and void.

It's offensive to assume gender so that means all the studies are flawed!

Lol my very own Hackism

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ah, here’s the far right loon again assuming anyone outside that festering wastewater is a leftie when nothing could be further from the truth. Wait - nothing could be further from the truth - oh how familiar that is for you @likeadoggy @Tlamb :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.