Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There are more cases now.
Then why are rules eg: masks required in NSW hospitals being removed? Because It’s no longer considered a pandemic, that’s why. Given you specifically said ‘I know more about Covid than most’ you’re showing much ignorance. #SimpleConcepts

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actual evidence or "evidence"

If there's actual evidence then I'm happy to see it. As long as it's actual evidence, and not some circumstantial or anecdotal evidence based on poor reasoning.
Actual evidence.Obviously you haven’t read any of it.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool. Post it then.
Have. You either didn’t read it or didn’t understand it. You also never addressed your understanding of the healthy vaccinee effect.

Probably because you don’t know what it is.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then why are rules eg: masks required in NSW hospitals being removed? Because It’s no longer considered a pandemic, that’s why. Given you specifically said ‘I know more about Covid than most’ you’re showing much ignorance. #SimpleConcepts
Because nothing has ever made sense regarding covid.

You walk into a hospital and they have a sign saying masks are mandatory and you walk in without one on and nobody says a word.

Don’t try and make sense of something that doesn’t make sense.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Even if we say that correlation does equal causation (which it doesn't)"

If causation equalled correlation, then there would be a 66% chance one of your guesses was correct.

But keep in mind that if you're saying that the vaccine lead to higher deaths, and lockdowns (and the pandemic stress in general) lead to higher deaths, and one of those became true, then you're still only 50% right and 50% wrong.

If I was betting on it, then I would guess its a combination of stress from lockdowns and pandemic (plus sedentary lifestyle from lockdowns), plus Covid-19 damage it has done or the bodies (that had been heavily researched)

But I would say that stress and lack of exercise, plus excessive drinking during lockdowns, is the higher cause.
lol, idiot.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have. You either didn’t read it or didn’t understand it. You also never addressed your understanding of the healthy vaccinee effect.

Probably because you don’t know what it is.
Cool. Post it then. Or admit that you have nothing.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Because nothing has ever made sense regarding covid.

You walk into a hospital and they have a sign saying masks are mandatory and you walk in without one on and nobody says a word.

Don’t try and make sense of something that doesn’t make sense.
Ah, right, so just like your lie about going on a flight without a mask, now you’ve been in hospitals without one too. You couldn’t lie straight in bed @DEFICATE.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Somebody call Denis Denuto..

Not the first time you’ve posted fallacies from Paul Alexander and not the first time it’s been called out either. Desperate times I guess eh @DEFICATE? :-):

IMG_7079.jpeg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Whoops
[/URL]
Double whoops @DEFICATE :-):

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoops

Double whoops @DEFICATE :-):
Ah the old paid for fact check that mentions “the experts”.. Paid for fact checkers don’t decide shit.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ah the old paid for fact check that mentions “the experts”.. Paid for fact checkers don’t decide shit.
Even less so unqualified conspirators eg: P Alexander.

Funny how you said those fact checkers were ‘paid for’. Paul Alexander was in an unpaid position when Agent Orange plucked him to be an ‘advisor’. Heaps of cred (not) - POTUS relying on an unpaid lacky because he would’ve told Donny what he wanted to hear. And probably one of the reasons Trumpty Dumpty botched the pandemic response, which led to his election loss which he’s still lying about to this day. I see why you identify with fellow shit talkers @DEFICATE :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wtf, break dancing is now an olympic sport?

my new conspiracy theory is everybody has gone crazy except for me and a few others

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
WWE wrestling should be an olympic sport ahead of break dancing

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
wtf, break dancing is now an olympic sport?

my new conspiracy theory is everybody has gone crazy except for me and a few others
Fmd Rod. Power walking is an Olympic sport ffs. Next will be Olympic cooking

Status
Not open for further replies.