Conspiracy Debate Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
name a vaccine that wears off this quickly, long lasting protection should be the short lasting flop

i was responding to the dumb dinkum dog who claimed that boosters were made because covid had evolved and he compared it to the flu shot

so your post should have been directed at him, as you say there has been 1 devlopment of the vaccine, not 4 or 5, the booster wears off because it is a flop

this was dinkums second crack as well, he called me crazy for suggesting it would be 4 shots a year, that was back before the roll out and i had made that prediction simply based on the idea of planned obsolescence

then when it is 4 shots a year he is back in here making excuses again, its par for the course with delete dog, always comes back for a second crack

"as if ash barty is not going to defend her wimbledon title" :grinning:
"she is not defending her title because she maybe wants to get pregnant a year from now":tearsofjoy:

"the bulldogs didn't publicise 2 premierships by 2019"
"i meant that the bulldogs didn't publicise it anymore after they originally publicised it" :grinning:

"there you go, down that rabbit hole again with the conspiracy of the wuhan clan engineering covid, dazsak, kristian andersen and fauci":tearsofjoy:
"i was always open to the suggestion that the virus was engineered and escaped wuhan lab"
You’re a classic Zil.
Angry and shit-talking as always.
Speaking of history: what happened to your ‘guarantee’ of being your ‘last ever post on TK’??
Had you followed through with that we’d be better off.
Ash Barty DID marry and have a baby…
Who gets 4 Covid shots per year?
I don’t know a single person that’s happened to.
I’ve had 4 in two years and nothing in a year.
No immediate plans for any more either.
Yes, it will ultimately evolve to something like the flu where maybe an annual booster is available and not a bad idea. The flu was likely an earlier pandemic too. But I guess you have insider knowledge (probably from The Desert Review) about how the initial flu vaccines were ‘flops’ too. Enlighten us (actually don’t).

Anyway Professor Zil, if it’s not me you’re spewing your bile at it’s @Hacky McAxe and you’re just salty that nothing you’ve ever said has been proven to be true in your desperate desire for that to be the case.

You’re an obsessed weirdo. The Hasler of Covid. And your legacy will be the leave TK in the same state Hasler left the Bulldogs - a hot mess :-).

Reaction score
if controlling silicon chip manufacturing wasn't a big deal, would covid have even been a thing?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If climate lockdowns aren’t a thing then how come it’s such an issue in the mainstream?

Faux News. ‘Nuff said. Alarmist heaven.
They also ran stories in the past about how escalators can be dangerous :tearsofjoy:. They’re a fear factory and you suckers swallow every bit of it. It’s no different to the Bulldogs supporters who freak out at every News Ltd article and their ‘agenda’. It’s paranoia, nothing more.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Faux News. ‘Nuff said. Alarmist heaven.
They also ran stories in the past about how escalators can be dangerous :tearsofjoy:. They’re a fear factory and you suckers swallow every bit of it. It’s no different to the Bulldogs supporters who freak out at every News Ltd article and their ‘agenda’. It’s paranoia, nothing more.

it’s not just Fox News that report this stuff.
Fuck off and stop replying to my posts you psychopath piece of shit!

I’ve had enough of you shit!
I feel like burning my blue flanno knowing you also wear the same one!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
it’s not just Fox News that report this stuff.
Fuck off and stop replying to my posts you psychopath piece of shit!

I’ve had enough of you shit!
I feel like burning my blue flanno knowing you also wear the same one!
How are those anger management courses going bud?
No bang for buck? Shocking :tearsofjoy:.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
if controlling silicon chip manufacturing wasn't a big deal, would covid have even been a thing?
I'm curious about the mentality behind this. Most silicon chip manufacturing happens in Taiwan and China. And the US recently said that they consider Taiwan to be part of China.

Plus, the pandemic lead to the US making their own silicon chip manufacturers. Which they could have done without a pandemic.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm curious about the mentality behind this. Most silicon chip manufacturing happens in Taiwan and China. And the US recently said that they consider Taiwan to be part of China.

Plus, the pandemic lead to the US making their own silicon chip manufacturers. Which they could have done without a pandemic.
Yep. The Chips Act. Pretty familiar with that for professional reasons. The US have always had the ability to make semi-conductors but looked for cheaper labour to deliver them in the past until politically it became too contentious so now they make more of them at home despite the higher cost and the threat stabilises over time. Plus it creates jobs and that’s a good story for any Government to sell.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Poor old warney. I know they said it was his juice fast diet and it could well have been.It happens a lot where someone who is on a juice fast has an attack of an exploding heart.

I guess leave out his known 30+ per day cigarette habit and poor diet of lots of fried food for decades and blame the Covid vaccine. Makes sense. Not.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess leave out his known 30+ per day cigarette habit and poor diet of lots of fried food for decades and blame the Covid vaccine. Makes sense. Not.
You didn’t read it,did you.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
BTW: I just had to watch the Faux News clip on ‘climate change lockdowns’ and surprise surprise it featured Nigel Farrage - the extremist nutter instrumental in Brexit who many Brits will now acknowledge wasn’t in their best interests and they were lied to. Most Yanks wouldn’t even know who he is so naturally Faux dish up the slop to spread fear…

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You didn’t read it,did you.
No could only see part of it but the part I could see said some Indian origin UK doctor blamed the Covid vaccine. If that’s not the full context I’ll cop that but no-one can downplay Warney’s poor lifestyle habits wouldn’t have contributed to his untimely demise.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was his favorite fried food? I’m assuming you’ll be able to answer this considering he ate “lots of fried food for decades”.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No could only see part of it but the part I could see said some Indian origin UK doctor blamed the Covid vaccine. If that’s not the full context I’ll cop that but no-one can downplay Warney’s poor lifestyle habits wouldn’t have contributed to his untimely demise.
lol,you pox.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You’re a classic Zil.
Angry and shit-talking as always.
Speaking of history: what happened to your ‘guarantee’ of being your ‘last ever post on TK’??
Had you followed through with that we’d be better off.
Ash Barty DID marry and have a baby…
Who gets 4 Covid shots per year?
I don’t know a single person that’s happened to.
I’ve had 4 in two years and nothing in a year.
No immediate plans for any more either.
Yes, it will ultimately evolve to something like the flu where maybe an annual booster is available and not a bad idea. The flu was likely an earlier pandemic too. But I guess you have insider knowledge (probably from The Desert Review) about how the initial flu vaccines were ‘flops’ too. Enlighten us (actually don’t).

Anyway Professor Zil, if it’s not me you’re spewing your bile at it’s @Hacky McAxe and you’re just salty that nothing you’ve ever said has been proven to be true in your desperate desire for that to be the case.

You’re an obsessed weirdo. The Hasler of Covid. And your legacy will be the leave TK in the same state Hasler left the Bulldogs - a hot mess :-).
ash barty married and had a baby a year after retiring and only because she was available, it was your second crack at that situation

if you aren't having 4 covid shots a year then you are an anti vaxxer and scared of a little needle because to not do so you are putting everybody in danger ffs, the vaccine wears off by then

you didn't bother attempting to explain how the bulldogs didn't publicise 2 premierships by 2019 after initially publicising it lol, once you have publicised something then you are the one who publicised it, your 2nd crack there was bad ffs

its like talking about a journalist who broke a story, "that journalist didn't break that story", then after being shown that they did "oh i meant they didn't talk about that story any longer after initially breaking it"

my second crack involved coming back to save the kennel so its ok, imagine what cesspool it would be if genocide sympathisers hacky, doogie and yourself ran wild unchecked, its like gotham city before batman

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What was his favorite fried food? I’m assuming you’ll be able to answer this considering he ate “lots of fried food for decades”.
A mix but well known he loved baked beans and stuffed lasagna in white rolls. And he admitted himself that he ‘survived 10 weeks in India on cheese toasties’:
Plus he had asthma (or asthmatic symptoms) and chose to be a heavy smoker. I’m not shitting on Warnie per se but the suggestion the vax was the main culprit to his death is just more crap from anti-vaxxers.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
ash barty married and had a baby a year after retiring and only because she was available, it was your second crack at that situation

if you aren't having 4 covid shots a year then you are an anti vaxxer and scared of a little needle because to not do so you are putting everybody in danger ffs, the vaccine wears off by then

you didn't bother attempting to explain how the bulldogs didn't publicise 2 premierships by 2019 after initially publicising it lol, once you have publicised something then you are the one who publicised it, your 2nd crack there was bad ffs

its like talking about a journalist who broke a story, "that journalist didn't break that story", then after being shown that they did "oh i meant they didn't talk about that story any longer after initially breaking it"

my second crack involved coming back to save the kennel so its ok, imagine what cesspool it would be if genocide sympathisers hacky, doogie and yourself ran wild unchecked, its like gotham city before batman
Wow Zil, you are deranged :tearsofjoy:.
Good thing for voice assistants otherwise how would you post from your straight jacket?

Status
Not open for further replies.