Consolidated Refs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well there's been so many, I just can't rank em anymore. But this is must be right up there. No, actually, this was one of the worst.

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is worst than black Friday.

At least in that game it was only one decision , this game was full of blatant cheating calls by the refs.

I just cant believe how these professional get paid top dollars for these blunders , if they are blunders.

where is the accountability when you blow two back to back not 50-50 but absolutely wrong calls.

I am so pissed off I am lost for words in English and I need to vent out in hindi for fuck sake!

Maderchod, bhainchod , es ki maa ko chooth , Sutton ki gandh may soar ka lund, Sutton bhainchod ko ISIS kay bunday utha ker lay jaey.

there you go, I have released a little bit, now I need to go and punch someone in the head. most likely Sutton or someone who looks like him.

Love the terms used bro lol
Made me crack up hard cuz i was doing the same using the same lines

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is where our club needs to grow a set and demand an independent investigation of the officials, betting agencies and the NRL starting with Greenturd.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its getting to the point if we see he is going to be our ref next game, that you can literally put your house on us losing. Fkn incompetant ****.

Reactions: DT

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We're venting our anger towards the Refs and that's fair enough but the finger should also be pointed at their enabler Greenturd. It is this prick that choses to gag clubs from speaking out as he watches their biased refereeing and the betting agencies ruin what was once the greatest game of all.
Totally correct.
Of course we are all biased.
However even for a neutral fan surely tonight's refereeing was a disgrace.
Yet guarantee there is no consequence for Sutton he will be back next week with his arrogance.
That is the disgrace of Greenburg & the NRL.
Most corrupt organization in world sport, even more so than FIFA.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what really makes this all the worse and rubs salt into the wounds??

it’s so hard at the moment with our team going through a “rebuild” type phase an having a rookie coach etc.

But our fucking boys played with heart tonight, dug deep an turned up for the 80, was one of our best performances by a long shot! We demanded change an to see improvement an attitude.. they gave us all that an more an we WON that game,

2 big calls killed that! How the fuck can you get anywhere when there were 3 bastard brothers tonight who had that game lost for us before they blew their asshole whistles!!

I’m not one to ever blame a reff as we have to play good an make our own LUCK.. we did all of the above tonight an still lost .

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You'd think being an NRL referee, you'd try a bit harder to hide your address and phone number.. NOPE..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You'd think being an NRL referee, you'd try a bit harder to hide your address and phone number.. NOPE..
What are you inferring? That you know? I’d delete this before it causes drama

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Like Pay said, in the next few days we will get the usual "Yeh we got it wrong blah fkn blah" and they will move on and forget about it. We get to live with it. Fkn assholes. It was many decisions, and seemed to happen most when we looked like getting on top. It started less than 10 minutes in. We look good and score, then its like 3 or 4 straight penalties for being inside the 10m in about 3 minutes and they score. Fkn carried the brocnos to the try. And that was only the start of it.

For me there are only 2 possibilities with Sutton:

-He hates us and cheats
-He is grossly incompetant at his job

Either way he should not referee the fkn idiot. I wouldnt let him ref the local under 9s matches.

Reactions: DT

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His brother was the pocket ref also... I’m keeping my feelings reserved atm
He just doesn’t give the team a fair go I can go back to 2014 grand final and pinpoint crucial errors made by him im each match he has officiated for the team that determines the result. It’s not the last min decision it’s the interpretations he comes up with
The blatant knock on missed
The penalty for dissent on our acting captain
The penalty for Morris ‘blocking’
Awarding a downtown rule
He is officiating is awful. His 10m is not consistent! He will blow penalties for one thing then 5 min completely let go the same or a worse infringement. How is he not dropped for his poor performances he has done the same thing in origin but yet he does the next origin or gets the top nrl game of the week.
The fact that now the disrespecting of the players is coming out is poor.

The NRL needs to fix the officials straight away! A lot of them are sub standard but Sutton is really really bad!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Even more suspect..

Before this week not a single Qld side in the Top 8.

With this win Broncos fly up to 6 on ladder.

What are you inferring? That you know? I’d delete this before it causes drama
I'm not about to release it, but suffice to say though that anyone that's good with their Googling will find the same thing eventually. From there it's a hop, skip and phonebook away from the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.