Consolidated Refs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only way you we can beat the refs is by becoming a great team. We have to replicate 2012 form, put teams to the sword and take the refs out of the equation.

Dud calls even up over the course of the season, for example - we got lucky against Penrith in our first clash with the obstruction try. If we build a team strong enough we can easily overcome the influence of the voldemorts. Cowboys did it and won a comp after building their roster with Paul Green. Cowboys copped 2 huge clangers in the finals series.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What team only concedes 3 penalties in this day and age of nrl and none for 50 min plus! Get fucked Sutton you flop
us in the last 3 weeks... the refs let so much go last week and in the roosters game... given the big penalty fest 2018 has been i think we have only recieved 14 penalties in our last 3 games. So yeah avg about 4 penalties per game

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah mate that's horse shit.

If a team is superior to another, on the day, And win by a big margin there's very little a ref can do to stem the flow.

But if it's a close scoreline ref has a big say in the outcome of the game

Our game last year vs roosters that that **** sutton reffed.

Latrell mitchell passing after he was technically tackled for a try
Penalty for "throwing" the ball away before a scrum when our player got frustrated at the dropped ball and slammed the ball directly beneath him only for it to bounce away
There was another controversial call where roosters scored
And then the last call in the dying minutes where he called 6 again for us at their try line which magically changed to a turnover

Keep believing that Sutton is incompetent. Ignorance is bliss.

The **** is a massive cheat
Totally agree, there is also always controversial decisions when he is in charge of our games, more then with any other referee. Cant get over how much he hates Klemmer too! What a flop seriously! His head looks like a bent peanut I just Wana bitch slap him

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I heard at least 30 times over the mic Sutton telling the Broncos players to play the ball properly beforehand. The ones the Broncos did stuff up he missed unsurprisingly.
also coached Milford not to flop and hold down... fucking dud ref the ****... hate refs that coach to players... should call number offside, number stay out of it etc... shouldnt have any direct contact with a player unless time has been stopped and a captain is having a dispute

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The only way you we can beat the refs is by becoming a great team. We have to replicate 2012 form, put teams to the sword and take the refs out of the equation.

Dud calls even up over the course of the season, for example - we got lucky against Penrith in our first clash with the obstruction try. If we build a team strong enough we can easily overcome the influence of the voldemorts. Cowboys did it and won a comp after building their roster with Paul Green. Cowboys copped 2 huge clangers in the finals series.
No your wrong that was a fucking disease of a ref uncalled for cost us the game again his a fucking grub your a fucking grub hear me sutton

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish somebody can drop him in Albul Kamal with tattoos on his face and body saying " I hate ISIS dogs"

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Has Pay said anything in the press conference about refereeing.

Micko1979

Waterboy
Reaction score
Horse shit. There's a world of difference between incompetence and corruption. In Suttons case it is just incompetence, but you know something we get the same shit calls when we win by 20 and no-one says anything. In fact all the teams do. The problem is we heap bad plays on top of each other and we get beat because we lack the skill to overcome it. Next time we win a game have a look at how many dud calls we get. Guarantee you it will be the same but because we win no-one will cry over it.

How many repeat sets did we get tonight? How many did the Broncos get? They had over 50 tackles in our red zone we had about 15. We didn't mount enough pressure. Neither team was a standout tonight. Should we have won - yes, but at least we put in the effort and did things quicker and smarter tonight.
I call bullshit mate. You must be a friend of Sutton or Greenberg. Living in Oatley maybe.

Sutton call on Klemmer when he simply walked up to him to question the call as captain at the time showed a lot. He marched the captain ten. Unheard of.

The drop ball was obvious and even the Broncos stopped but Sutton screamed play on.

No penalties in the second half when an eight year old ref called them, I only called four our way we're missed.

Offside from both sides and missing the ball with the foot on play the balls all game from Broncos. Sutton penalisedus against Souths for doing this last time turning the game.

Sutton clearly doesn't like the dogs. It's blatantly obvious. Ask him at his training sessions. Please punch this **** in the face

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have now lost the last 7 games when he was referring us .

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.