Consolidated Refs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just submitted this through the NRL feedback button....

How long is the NRL going to allow the blatant lopsided officialdom and biased against the Bulldogs NRL whenever Gerard Sutton officiates. I never make these sort of complaints, but last night inspired me to question your organisations ethics. Please have a look at the bulldogs win loss ratio when being officiated by Gerard Sutton. This is absolutely disgraceful. Please forget the final decision of last nights games, just review the other decisions and also as importantly the lack of decision to the advantage of the Bulldogs. Fans are getting sick of the product you’re delivering. Please stop siting on your hands and do something about it. I was a seated member of the bulldogs for 10 years, but I cannot throw my money if the governing body cant even provide a level playing field.

If you want to submit a complaint here is the link..

https://www.nrl.com/contact-us

and please don't be dumb or abusive

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just submitted this through the NRL feedback button....

How long is the NRL going to allow the blatant lopsided officialdom and biased against the Bulldogs NRL whenever Gerard Sutton officiates. I never make these sort of complaints, but last night inspired me to question your organisations ethics. Please have a look at the bulldogs win loss ratio when being officiated by Gerard Sutton. This is absolutely disgraceful. Please forget the final decision of last nights games, just review the other decisions and also as importantly the lack of decision to the advantage of the Bulldogs. Fans are getting sick of the product you’re delivering. Please stop siting on your hands and do something about it. I was a seated member of the bulldogs for 10 years, but I cannot throw my money if the governing body cant even provide a level playing field.

If you want to submit a complaint here is the link..

https://www.nrl.com/contact-us

and please don't be dumb or abusive
Just curious, what’s the win/loss ratio when we have that fuckwit reffing?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What's magillas problem Lololol up all us kennelers

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just curious, what’s the win/loss ratio when we have that fuckwit reffing?
I don't know exactly , but someone mention 2 wins from 19 games @Mr Invisible can we can some stats on G Sutton refing dogs games ??

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sutton’s corruption was totally obvious last night.
The penalty against JMoz for running a Broncos player off the ball???
The backchat penalty against Klemmer.
Just to name undeserved penalties.

I don't know what if anything the club can do about Sutton.
He is clearly corrupt.
To hear Broncos have had 14 straight wins at home when he is the Ref. Sorry something has to be wrong there also???

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this isn’t stirring the pot I don’t know what is. Is legitimately Sutton’s Facebook profile commenting on our official bulldogs page.

Screen shotted his profile, comments from his family on his photos so it’s legit
I am pretty sure he is not meant to comment on team pages.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If thats how you decide 80 minutes of rugby league the NRL's credibility has to be called into question, no bloody way!

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Worst reffing i have seen in a long time.... Definitely fucked us hard.
Not a great last 10mins from the boys, it was actually terrible trying to close that game out. But yes, that reffing decided the outcome.
Fatigue due to penalties caused mistakes. Proud of the boys.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks mate

so 5 wins from 19 starts since 2014.... LOL if that not dodgy I don't know what is ........
You can tell it’s personal when he refs the dogs look at the way he treated Klem last night he couldn’t wait to march him 10 even when he was captain. I really wish Pay bought up the record last night.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys,

I have just sent an email to the Bulldogs addressed for the attention of Andrew Hill. I have also sent a brief note with our record under Sutton to both Foxsports and the Daily Telegraph. From experience it is a waste of time sending anything to NO REAL LEADERSHIP (NRL), as all you get is a response from a junior staffer in supporter liason, who sends a "stock standard one answer fits all subjects type response". Waste of time and effort. Hopefully some of you guys follow my lead.

Glenn

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fatigue due to penalties caused mistakes. Proud of the boys.
Yeah im proud of the effort shown.
That 2nd half reffing was putrid. I'm never one to blame refs, but that is appalling. I was fuckin fuming last night, still this morning. Boys would be shattered and rightfully so as they were robbed!!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeap Cummins and sutton love to fuck us. It showed in the good friday game and last night's game. These refs are getting close to being punched. Its going to happen.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Sutton’s wife mustn’t put out because that bloke loves fucking us

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone else notice the slimey prick laughing after he penalised klemmer for back chatting, just as Brisbane said they will take the shot for goal. Nothing but a cheat

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t hate Sutton...
But I’d unplug his life support, to charge my iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.